BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,im looking for a Male Treecko and a Male Mudkip.I can offer a Baby Pokemon and a starter you dont have or...SIGH,why do I even bother.I have BAD offers,that is why nobody even TRADES with me... >_>

not necessarily bad offers just you dont have much in the means of events, shinys, EV trained, and Perfect IV pokemon as of the moment and I can probably just get those to you free of charge and maybe something extra

I would like some pokemon(am I doing this right?)I would like any shiney pokemon or some legends such as jirochi,celebi arceus exetera.I can offer some rare pokemon.Check out my thred please called Twins trade thred.
:rolleyes:

Well,I have got some events,but I dont really want to trade some...I have a shiny japanese Celebi,supposedly from Nintendo World.I got it from a trade,and activates the Celebi event in HG/SS,so I guess it activates the event on Black and White as well...Well,maybe it IS hacked,so im not sure if someone even wants it lol >_>

@Flygon Lover

To make things easier for us, make a hyperlink to your trade thread. If you want to see what we have, a lot of us have a link to our own trade threads. Also, it's good to ask for a specific Pokemon rather than asking for a random shiny.

@Gleafeon

The hacked Celebi should work on Black and White. The game only recognizes a "fateful encounter" Celebi for the event to activate. As long as yours comes from a fateful encounter than it should be fine (it probably is hacked though).

Maybe in some way...but Celebi can't be used in tournaments anyway, so even if it is hacked it shouldn't get caught. I have a japanese White with a hacked Celebi and the Zorua event works. But if you are still worried, remember that Celebi is being given out soon.

Well,I dont really need a event Celebi.I have another legit Level 100 Celebi,so I guess I will trade this Celebi then?And the Zorua you get isn´t that special anyways :eek:

Ok,im gonna get back on topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back