BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Mawile for the Pokedex. CML. I'm not trading events for it. I have all Starters (Except Chimchar) and I'll trade those. Thank you!

I need a UT Ash's Pikachu.

I have shinies and ev trained pokemon to offer. Please PM me if you have it.

im looking for a legit timid gengar(preferably shiny) with the ev: 4 hp, 252 spatk, 252 speed, with hp fire 70 and 30 ivs in spatk/speed, pm me with the ivs and for my offer

Looking for a timid UT fall2010 mew.

PM me if you have it. I can offer crowned beasts, some shinies, pikachu colored pichu and some EV'ed pokes.

Looking for these pokemon in order to complete my national dex:

-Kecleon
-Porygon-z

I have 7-8 boxes filled with random pokemon, so I might have something you need.

Still looking for Eevee with either Wish or Yawn (or just both :p)! Please PM me if you have one. I need it very bad. I'm offering shinies in return (like shiny Lugia)! ~JS

I am looking for an UT Ash's Pikachu. PM me and I will tell you what I have to offer. I have over 100 shinies, 30 events, and lots of other pokes.

^If you ca hold off for about 1-2 weeks, I should have one by then (as I'm getting one from someone on SPPF).

Still looking for Eevee with either Wish or Yawn (or just both :p)! Please PM me if you have one. I need it very bad. I'm offering shinies in return (like shiny Lugia)! ~JS

JS: I can breed one for you by Sunday & you can pick it up round 5pm @ GTM+11 (I'll send you a reminder-pm to pick up the egg).
sb: have a look @ my thread to see what you need/like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back