BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got gible, roselia, pupitar, mareep, nidoran(male), swellow , metagross, lucario, milotic, and the crown entei and raikou. I also have a shiny gengar and roserade on my platinum but i can't find it anywhere in my house...

I actually caught Mareep today, but I'm going out soon and won't be back til like 11:00 (EST). If i manage to stay awake they are all yours. If not, you'll get them tomorrow morning after i watch Black and White

Erm...Still looking for a Male Treecko and a Male Mudkip.Offering Happiny and a starter of your choice/Wish Eevee's.

PLEEEEASE,I wanna complete my Pokedex before BW come out,and I have seen 427 Pokemon and caught 321 D:

Would anyone happen to have the WIN2011 Raikou? I meant to get an extra one off Wi-Fi today to send to Black/White, but the event ended a couple of hours ago :(. Just to clarify though, I'd need the actual, original Raikou, it can't be duplicated via the GTS due to its Classic Ribbon, and I don't consider Pokémon cloned via Action Replay in the slightest bit legitimate – so in that vain I'd need to know exactly where/who it was obtained from. I don't have a player thread, but I'd be willing to trade any one of my EV'd Pokémon (I have competitive versions of nearly half the Pokédex, just ask for a species), shiny Pokémon, events (just specify), or any combination of the three (most I RNG'ed so they have either flawless or top-notch IVs for any competitively-inclined folks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back