BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, too, need to trade my Boldore back and forth to get my Gigalith. Anyone up for a quick trade back and forth?? :)

@slickmario

yeah..I took it out @ cities to switch..put it on the table for like 2 mins..when i turned around it wasnt htere and i just thought it was in my ds bag already..didnt realize til i got home :(

LF:

Axew Egg
Deino Egg
Sandile Egg
Bouffalant Egg
Zorua Egg
Tepig Egg
Osha Egg

The picture of a person under your avatar depicts if you are online or not. In this case, He was off-line.

Hi

Can someone please trade me a legit skarmory with a careful nature lv 1.Pm me if you have one and tell me the pokemon or items that you would like in return.

thanks

kamil

Looking for a Darmanitan with Zen Mode.

I dont really have offers on White,but please! D:

Im already on Nimbasa City... ._.

i would like any adamant pokemon with the ability synchronize. PM me plz. Thx in advance

^I've got a Shiny Eevee that I can evo into either Espeon or Umbreon if you want me to.
Looking for Shiny's (even 5th Gen/Unova one's).

I want a Vullaby egg. I have nothing real to offer, you're just doing this to help a brother out. Join the chat or PM me

im looking for an ut event crown entei(either gamestop or wifi), i need it with atleast these ivs: 20+/25+/20+/x/20+/31
cml or pm me for an offer, ill trade anything i have for one with atleast those ivs, if you have with with 31 ivs in speed but the other ivs are a bit lower then pm me and we'll talk

Just in case that u guys r pokemom from white/black. I need the fire starter and the plant starter... So hit me me up with a request. I got a few legendaries up for grabs for the right nature

Would anyone be willing to lend me the Movie Event Celebi? I'm trying to unlock Zorua, and missed the UK event for the Celebi!

I'm lookin' for a Zorua, or a Event Celebi, or a Zorua egg.

Not trading enything that special, I don't got very much in my only pokemon game, black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back