BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will trade my TRU arceus, serious nature, 100Lv

If any one has a Reshiram with a Quiet or Rash nature you have a deal.

If any one has a Reshiram but still wants to trade tell me the nature and i could make an execption....
PM me for details

Hey everyone,
I can clone b/w Pokemon.
I'm looking for a reshiram and tornadus. Will let you have two copies, I'll keep one for myself

So I am playing White, and just got to dragonspiral tower, and am looking to get a Golett.

But I want to breed one, so it starts at level 1.

Does anyone have a spare ditto they could hook me up with? I don't have much in the way of good pokemon to give back though

Why don't you just take an egg? I might be able to breed one within today or tomorrow for you.

dmaster out.

i'm looking for any of the original starters with a relatively good nature... i don't have much to trade, though. so does anyone have a surplus? like a breeder or something?

and also, i'm looking for a spare ditto by any chance? i want to start breeding.

umm i have 2 pokemon that can only evolve if trade them so i was wondering if anyone would have the time for me to trade the pokemon to you and then you trade them back please thanks

also the pokemon i want to trade are in pokemon white and heres my FC 3181 5513 3775

I am looking for help completing my Pokedex for my Pokemon White. I have about 400 Pokemon so far by migrating from my five other DS games. I'd rather not list what I need since that would be a BIG list. But I am missing Pokemon from all the regions.

As for Pokemon to trade, I have hand over fists of events from my five Pokemon games. So that shouldn't be an issue.

I hatched one extra Pansage and I'm currently breeding a LOT of Tepig. I will be trading tomorrow, so if you want in on these, you have to PM me your FC. These aren't any special Natures/Abilities/IVs, so yeah. I don't really need anything for these, but if you want to trade something good, that'll help me out. First come, first served. Get them while they're HOT (get it? I crack myself up lol).

dmaster out.

I am looking for a Reshiram. I can not for my life find one on GTS without someone wanting a level 9 and under Zekrom. Does anyone have one? Its needed for my Pokedex, and to also have.

i'm willing to help everyone who's wanting to make evolution trades. i'll send the pokemon right back, as i have a few i'd like to evolve, as well.

Hey, I'm searching to find just about one of any shiny pokemon from the 5th generation, you know, for bragging rights. I dont care about stats, or EVs or IVs, just not a cheated one. I have lots of pokemon from most generations so if you have anything and are willing to trade just ask me if i have the pokemon your looking for, and ill let you know. Thanks!

I'm looking for a male Dilbur. Nothing fancy, just a male with random nature/IV. It's just for ingame. I've been looking for one in the cave and spent about 25 repels. I have Type gems, or let me know what you want. I've only just started the game this morning though.

Hey, does anyone have Keldeo or Meloetta to trade? I know they aren't available legit yet but I really want them!

I have a shiny Blossom (Female, Level 51, Brave nature, legit and untouched other than using the stone to evolve it) to trade or let me know what you want and I may have it! Blossom is my only shiny though.

Thanks

FC: 0389 8009 4395

I'm offering Zorua eggs in case anybody's interested! I am in dire need of a Snivy or a Tepig egg in return!

I'm in need of a Snivy and an Oshawatt. I don't have much to offer at the moment, as I just started my game Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back