BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a thundurus. I have many zorua eggs and oshawott eggs. I am also willing to trade coballion for thundurus.

PM me if you want to trade and i will give you all my info

I is looking for a Pokemon. Possibly a sinnoh pokemon? I would REALLY like a Chimchar, Piplup, or a Drifloon... But it is not required. I dont really know what I can give, except maybe items. Or some of my crappy pokemon xP OR If anyone has a Charmander, I will give anything! Thank yew for hearing my patheticness xD Hope to hear from you all, via PM.

Looking for the celebi or the legendary dog that will unlock zorua or its evolution. If u are willing to trade any of those send ke a PM and im sure i can get u the pokemon u want

Does anyone have a Mew, Celebi, Manaphy, Jirachi? Please help anyone? PM if interested

I have
Japanese Reshiram 50
Shiny Pinsir 52
Palkia 100
Mewtwo 70
Japanese Cresselia 54
Articuno 50
Zapdos 100
Suicune 40
Japanese Entei 40
Raikou 40
Lugia 46
Ho-Oh 100

Looking for
-male Arbok/Ekans that knows dark pulse from Gen IV
-male Relicanth
-male Archen/Archeops that knows head smash
-male or female Treeko,Grovyle,Sceptile
-male or female Abra
-male or female Gastly
Please PM me!
I have a charmander, oshawatt and eevee to trade!

Wishmakerlover said:
Does anyone have a Mew, Celebi, Manaphy, Jirachi? Please help anyone? PM if interested

I have
Japanese Reshiram 50
Shiny Pinsir 52
Palkia 100
Mewtwo 70
Japanese Cresselia 54
Articuno 50
Zapdos 100
Suicune 40
Japanese Entei 40
Raikou 40
Lugia 46
Ho-Oh 100
I have a UT Celebi XD but not interested in anything you got showing XD
Note it cant be used for Zorau event

I'm looking for Gen's II starters and Treecko and Mudkip.

I have pretty much any Gen 5 Poke, and can breed them if depending on what you want. I also have a big amount of Larvesta eggs and Zorua eggs if you want one in exchange. Just pm any questions.

I have a shiny Yamask that I'm looking for offers on.. I'm interested in a very good (non-shiny, even) Archeops but I'll also take any shiny into consideration.

PM me if interested

Also, on request I can evolve the Yamask (it's level 33, it levels at 34) into Cofagrigus

@Desmodius: I don't have an Archeops, but if you don't mind looking at my list I'd be willing to trade something for the Yamask ^^

@Sage: I have both Treeko and Mudkip. Do you have any shiny Gen 5 Pokes? The Mudkip isn't anything special but the Treeko is a Lv 1 Japanese baby that has egg moves (he's in my thread if you wanna take a look at it)

WinterChevalier said:
@Sage: I have both Treeko and Mudkip. Do you have any shiny Gen 5 Pokes? The Mudkip isn't anything special but the Treeko is a Lv 1 Japanese baby that has egg moves (he's in my thread if you wanna take a look at it)

Unfortunately, I traded away all of my shiny's at the moment, but if you'd be ok with it, I could breed them and return them after maybe 5-10 mins. I would only really need one egg of each to get my own set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back