BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Trade Now Thread (take a look before making a trade thread)

OshawottFan said:
No read my post on page 112 it is right there along with everyone else >_>
Can you CML for all 3 of them, and then PM me.

Does anyone have a Jolly Tornadus with reletivly good IV's? I have a legit Modest Celebi and other events if your interested.

Quentin said:
Still looking for a Shiny Eevee untouched or untraded Shiny Espeon. :l
PM for offers.

i have a touched shiny eevee but i jumped through hoops to get it so u would need to offer something really ggod even though your my partner i wouldnt trade it to anybody else

XanderPitz1010 said:
Hey, I have tons of UT Female DW pokemon waiting to be wished for at the Tree of Dreams. If anyone wants them I'd like some old Gen Shinies or Events. Also, does anyone know if the 50 DW pokemon limit will be lifted internationally?

Can You CML for all the females you can spare.

thanks

Hey everyone! I'm looking for the following Pokes with egg moves! If you have any of them or can make them for me, please post in my thread~! I can offer shinies/events/whatever toward these:

Maractus w/ Grasswhistle, Leech Seed, Spikes, Seed Bomb (all these can be bred off a Roselia/Roseraid. It'll take some chain breeding though)

Buizel w/ Baton Pass, Me First (both off of Sentret/Furret)

Sentret w/ Assist, Slash, Pursuit (all can be bred off of Purrloin/Liepard)

Shuckle w/ Accupressure

Aipom w/ Fake Out (must have ability Run Away)

Meowth w/ Hypnosis and Assist

WinterChevalier said:
Hey everyone! I'm looking for the following Pokes with egg moves! If you have any of them or can make them for me, please post in my thread~! I can offer shinies/events/whatever toward these:

Maractus w/ Grasswhistle, Leech Seed, Spikes, Seed Bomb (all these can be bred off a Roselia/Roseraid. It'll take some chain breeding though)

Buizel w/ Baton Pass, Me First (both off of Sentret/Furret)

Sentret w/ Assist, Slash, Pursuit (all can be bred off of Purrloin/Liepard)

Shuckle w/ Accupressure

Aipom w/ Fake Out (must have ability Run Away)

Meowth w/ Hypnosis and Assist
I can help you with that ill just need to get the proper pokemon in order and then we can arrange a deal

pokemon99: Still have my DS taken away. I cant check the DW because I didnt have a sleeping pokemon at the time, so Ill ge back to you on that. Also, I still dont know about that 50 poemon limit :(

Alrighty. Just post in my thread when you are able to check!

I will trade

2 UT movie 11 japanese victinis(awesome moves, completely legit, im serious, my friend hooked me up)

FOR

lvl 100 regirock(not hacked, but can be cloned)
lvl 100 shiny ursaring with moves close combat, thrash,cross chop, rock climb(not hacked, but once again can be cloned, think about what im offering you guys, this is pretty awesome)

Pm me or post here if youre interested or have a better deal that might interest me

chellochello said:
I will trade

2 UT movie 11 japanese victinis(awesome moves, completely legit, im serious, my friend hooked me up)

FOR

lvl 100 regirock(not hacked, but can be cloned)
lvl 100 shiny ursaring with moves close combat, thrash,cross chop, rock climb(not hacked, but once again can be cloned, think about what im offering you guys, this is pretty awesome)

Pm me or post here if youre interested or have a better deal that might interest me

if you really want a regirock and ursaring i can get them for you, let me know if you cant get a trade
i should be able to get them tomorrow

I have a lvl 100 shiny charizard anyone can hit me up with offers. Looking for other shinys, like shiny riolu untouched lvl 1, lavatar untouched lvl 1 prefered to know dragon dance, and zorua

Cost me a victini, zekrom and kyrouge so any good offers?

Emissary-of-gorz said:
I have a lvl 100 shiny charizard anyone can hit me up with offers. Looking for other shinys, like shiny riolu untouched lvl 1, lavatar untouched lvl 1 prefered to know dragon dance, and zorua

Cost me a victini, zekrom and kyrouge so any good offers?

I have a shiny larvitar but i promised it to someone already, i'll trade you a ut shiny japanese landorus
I also have movie 11 victinis but their not shiny but they are ut and really good( ihave like 5 and one is on my team)

Does anyone have a male Smeargle (in B&W)?

I don't care what nature, what level, ANY Smeargle as long as it's male. Not shiny. I need one as soon as possible.

Please help out.

EDIT: This is for Black and White only.

Currently searching for any Smeragle with interesting movesets! I'll trade whatever for them (as long as it's within reason) Please PM me or post in my trade thread letting me know what kind of moveset it/they have ^__^ I know it'd be hard to do, but I'd really like to get one with this moveset:

Shell Smash
Thunder Wave
Spore
Baton Pass

I'm looking for a Bagon, I can offer every catchable Pokémon in Black, but I'm not willing to trade for legendaries. Let me know if you have one for me!

My friend code is: 4212 3202 5242

completely new to trading :/ Desperate for Victini (missed the event), willing to trade for Reshiram/Zekrom, any other offers?

I'll trade you mine for your Zekrom!

Also looking to trade Gurdurr for Gurdurr and Boldore for Boldore.

shiny charizard lvl 100 up for trade if anyone has offers :) only want legit shinys atleast 1 for 1, or 2 badder shinys for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back