• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD!! [H] X4 KINGDRA & X3 CYNTHIA'S FEELINGS, HARD TO

*sigh* here i go again

CML for zone X

RE: ~TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD!! [H] X4 KINGDRA & X3 CYNTHIA'S FEELINGS, HARD TO GET OFF ME! [W] TSD AND MORE!

Haven't gotten your cards yet...what happened?

RE: ~TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD!! [H] X4 KINGDRA & X3 CYNTHIA'S FEELINGS, HARD TO GET OFF ME! [W] TSD AND MORE!

cml for x1 cynthias feelings.

Got your card today! NM, left you a ref. Here comes mah Mesprit.

shayminlvr said:
CML for some Kingdra,Cynthia Feelings [x1RH], and Magnezone Lv.X. Maybe TSD

I can't trade Kingdra or cynthia's feeling RH, and the magnezone is my brothers and he only wants $25 for it or trade it for TSD, sorry.

PimpRaichuKing said:
cml for you english Azelf Lv.X.

I dont have a English Azelf Lv.X! It says JPN.

T-Tar Master said:
CML for TSD and Magnezone LV X...also interested in 4 T-Tar ex D as I collect T-Tar...thanks!

All I want is the Magnezone Lv.X jpn. What else do you want?

Water Rayquaza said:
cml for x1 cynthias feelings.

Ill just stick with our trade, sorry.

shaymin of the heart said:
*sigh* here I go again

CML for zone X

sorry, I dont find anything.

Dudeman1993 said:
Got your card today! NM, left you a ref. Here comes mah Mesprit.

ok, thanks, its the RH mesprit right??

anyone else??

RE: ~TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD!! [H] X1 CRESS LV.X, X2 OF ALL PIXIES AND MORE!!![W] TSD AND MORE!

1st *bump* of the week.

RE: ~TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD!! [H] X2 OF ALL PIXIES AND MORE!! [W] TSD AND MORE! CHECK IT OUT

UPDATED Legends Awaken HAVES list...2nd *bump* of the week.

RE: ~TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD!! [H] X2 OF ALL PIXIES AND MORE!! [W] TSD AND MORE! CHECK IT OUT

im interested in your:
Magnazone Lv. X {english}

CML & LMK. Thanks

Mr. Sally said:
im interested in your:
Magnazone Lv. X {english}

CML & LMK. Thanks

I didn't find anything, sorry.

anyone else??

RE: ~TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD!! [H] X2 OF ALL AMU LV.X's AND MORE!! [W] TSD AND MORE! UPDATED LA HAVES!

If you want those cards you have to trade me the Kingdra's.

RE: ~TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD!! [H] X2 OF ALL AMU LV.X's AND MORE!! [W] TSD AND MORE! UPDATED LA HAVES!

no sorry, Kingdras are valuable to me, but I know you wnated unopened pre-release ragigigas sleeves, x1 houndoom LA, x2 pokeradar, and more...LMK

anyone else?

RE: **TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] X2 OF ALL AMU LV.X's AND MORE!! [W] TSD AN

CML for armaldo Please

RE: **TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] X2 OF ALL AMU LV.X's AND MORE!! [W] TSD AND MORE! UPDATED LA HAVES!

I only see Froslass LA, LMK what you would wanna do.

RE: **TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] X2 OF ALL AMU LV.X's AND MORE!! [W] TSD AN

sorry im saving it for another trade:(

RE: **TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] X2 OF ALL AMU LV.X's AND MORE!! [W] TSD AND MORE! UPDATED LA HAVES!

I guess I also want gliscor, is it the good one, I think #5 or something.

Yeah i have 2 of those, but those are valuable to me so i probably wont trade them for armaldo

Is there anything else you want for x1 Glscor #5, maybe with almaldo?

HHhmm, i will have to think about it.. i will LYK

ok, then. LMK
anyone else??

RE: **TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] SHINY VOLTORB AND MORE!! [W] TSD AND MORE! UPDATED LA HAVES!

OK. Toon_Link, I made a decision!!

2 Metagross LA
1 Espeon RH MD
1 Cynthia's
13 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back