• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] SHINY VOLTORB AND X1 GLISCOR LV.X !! [W] TSD AND LEAFEON LV.X'S! UPDATED LA H

UR:
elecravire LV.X

MY:
Froslass LA reg. holo
Yanmaga LA reg. holo
and $15??

RE: **TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] SHINY VOLTORB AND X1 GLISCOR LV.X !! [W] TSD AND LEAFEON LV.X'S! UPDATED LA H

ok, how about this
MY
Electivire Lv.X

FOR

YOUR
Froslass
$20...LMK

RE: **TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] SHINY VOLTORB AND X1 GLISCOR LV.X !! [W] TSD AND LEAFEON LV.X'S~UPDATED LA HA

i realy dont want to spend more than 15.00$ im kinda broke but maybe

RE: **TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] SHINY VOLTORB AND X1 GLISCOR LV.X !! [W] TSD AND LEAFEON LV.X'S~UPDATED LA HA

fine, I can do your offer..
My
electivire Lv.X
for your
$15
froslass
yanmaga
pming you..

anyone else?

RE: **TOON LINK"S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] SHINY VOLTORB AND X1 GLISCOR LV.X !! [W] TSD AND LEAFEON LV.X'S~UPDATED LA HA

2nd *bump* of the week

RE: **TOON LINK"S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] SHINY VOLTORB AND X1 GLISCOR LV.X !! [W] T

Please CML for:
x2 Cynthia Feelings [x2 English]
x3 Buck's Training
x3 Claydol GE

RE: **TOON LINK"S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] SHINY VOLTORB AND X1 GLISCOR LV.X !! [W] TSD AND LEAFEON LV.X'S~UPDATED LA HA

Please cml for your Naruto and Sasuke demon mat.

:p

I'm interested in Azelf x2 from LA (either Language is fine). How much would you sell these for?

TCC co-founder-no thanks
Glaceon- I will talk to you at league, I find the magnezone Lv.X, TSD, and money...BTW thats sad that you like shawn johnson...lololololol
Fusion- not till I get more..sorry. I will LYK when I do.

3rd *bump* of the week.

CML for 2 Claydol. I really want them

sorry, no moar claydols are for trade.

anyone else?

Could you CML for Buck's Training x4 or any of my other main wants (marked with an *). I could also use Toxicroak x3 (Poison Sacs) and Weezing x4 (The one that adds extra poison damage).

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40515

RE: **TOON LINK"S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] SHINY VOLTORB AND X1 GLISCOR LV.X !! [W] T

Please CML for:
x1 Glscor Lv.X LA [pack]
x1 Darkrai Lv.X [x1 pack]
x1 Torterra Lv.X [pack]
x1 Infernape Lv.X [pack]

LEGENDS AWAKEN
x2 Cynthia Feelings [english only]
x4 Buck's Training [x3pre-release and x1 pack]
x2 Azelf [English only]
x1 Luxray [regular holo]
x2 pokeradar
x3 energy pickup

I mainly want Luxray, Cynthia's, and Azelf.

TCC-Would you buy some of them? I didn't find anything....LMK
Fusion-no thanks....

anyone else?

Toon Link_32 said:
TCC co-founder-no thanks
Glaceon- I will talk to you at league, I find the magnezone Lv.X, TSD, and money...BTW thats sad that you like shawn johnson...lololololol
Fusion- not till I get more..sorry. I will LYK when I do.

Sorry, I can't really buy it, and TSD isn't for trade.

I'll see what I can do tomorrow though.

Oh yea, I will say some mean things to you tomorrow for dissing. :(

ok then, we can figure out a trade tomm....

anyone else?

TCC Co-Founder said:
I'd rather not buy.

ok, then I dont find anything....

RE: **TOON LINK"S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] SHINY VOLTORB AND X1 GLISCOR LV.X !! [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S~UPDATED LA HAVES 8/30

1st *bump* of the week UPDATED NEW LA HAVES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back