• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **TOON LINK"S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] KINGDRAS AND LV.X'S ~NEED RH TRAINERS, CHECK MY WANTS~

What do you mean by needs to have a playset for TSD?

RE: **TOON LINK"S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] KINGDRAS AND LV.X'S ~NEED RH TRAINERS, CHECK MY WANTS~

I can only trade 3 Kingdras, and 1 of them has to be JPN, is that ok? LMK

Skipped me!

muddy68 said:
What do you mean by needs to have a playset for TSD?

I want 4 TSD, I have 2, I need 2 more. A playset is when you get 4 of something like TSD, its called a playset, cause you can play 4 TSD in a deck.

Hi
CML for your all your Froslass LA,Cynthia's Feelings,Shiny Voltorb and your Buck's training.
Thanks

I didnt find anything, would you buy the shiny voltorb? I cant trade the cyntias or the froslass's. LMK

cml for 2 rh cynthias, and gliscor x

(also 7 kingdra)

Im not trading Gliscor Lv.X atm, and Rh cynthia's. Kingdras are already being traded. I need to keep at least 4.

are your 2 leafeon #7 for trade?

Toon Link_32 said:
I didnt find anything, would you buy the shiny voltorb? I cant trade the cyntias or the froslass's. LMK

If I would buy the Voltorb,how much?

CML for Rypherior. Got any MT cards? If so, I need Garchomp and 2 TGW!

Rubber Duck said:
Toon Link_32 said:

If I would buy the Voltorb,how much?

How about $35 for it, Im not sure how much its worth,I cant find it on ebay.

Skipped me!

sorry, I dont have Garchomps, The Dp Ryperior has alot of scraches and peelings on it. And wagers are not for trade.

skipped me

Mudkip711 said:
are your 2 leafeon #7 for trade?

No there not for trade atm.

RE: **TOON LINK"S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] KINGDRAS AND LV.X'S ~[N] RH TRAINERS, CHECK MY WANTS~

Woahhh...
its okayyy..
Too much for me.
thanks anyway

RE: **TOON LINK"S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] KINGDRAS AND LV.X'S ~[N] RH TRAINERS, CHECK MY WANTS~

oooook, its a sercet rare in the next set.
anyone else?

Never mind!

Yes it is! lol I like jpn better either way, what do you want!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back