• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **TOON LINK"S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] KINGDRAS AND LV.X'S ~[N] RH TRAINERS, CHECK MY WANTS~

I PM'd you. I have a CG Warp Point and a Leafeon X.

I want: Gliscor X and 4x Froslass. :)

RE: **TOON LINK"S NEW TRADING THREAD** [H] KINGDRAS AND LV.X'S ~[N] RH TRAINERS, CHECK MY WANTS~

Dudeman- no thanks, I cant trade Gliscor Lv.X atm
Seaamaru- I didnt see anything, would you buy it for $35.

No I wouldn't thats a rip off. I can get them $5 each.

I am talking about Shiny voltorb, what are you talking about?

I was wanting 4-3-4 kingdra set... lol And you said you can only trade 3, and 1 JPN

cml for 4 kingdras

Ohh, well the ones that I can trade, are already being traded, sorry.

I acually have 2 ENG Kingdras for trade now. If anyone is still intrested.

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] Kingdras and Lv.X's ~[N] GLISCOR LV.X AND RH TRAINERS~

1st *bump* of the week. UPDATE

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] Kingdras and Lv.X's ~[N] GLISCOR LV.X AND RH TRAINERS~

Please CML for your Claydol GE.

claydols are not for trade.

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] Kingdras and Lv.X's ~[N] RH TRAINERS~CHECK MY WANTS!

Then say that on your list or take them off of it.

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] Kingdras and Lv.X's ~[N] RH TRAINERS~CHECK MY WANTS!

Well, there not for trade atm.....I need more right now.

CML for 1 frosslass Holo. I have uxie LA...i need the lass by battle roads, so lets make a deal!

How about My Froslass holo for you x2 Bellosom LA. LMK

2nd *bump* of the week....

I'm interested in 2x Kingdra LA. I've got a couple RH trainers, CML and let me know. Have a good day.

Do you have any RH trainers/supporters on my WANTS list? I didnt see anything.....

anyone else?

[/align]CML
Mewtwo Lv.X
1 clayol
and if u have 2 roseanne's and if u have 3 energy switch =^_^=

No thanks, you ripped off my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back