• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] Kingdras and Lv.X's ~[N] RH TRAINERS~CHECK MY WANTS!

3rd *bump* of the week.

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] Kingdras and Lv.X's ~[N] RH TRAINERS~CHECK MY WANTS!

CML fr Kingdra and Claydol!

I didn't see anything.
anyone else??

1st *bump* of the week. UPDATED

Aren't you trading me x2 RH Kingdra?

I don't know, I dont need much of you. What is your offer?

Well I just want reverse so of course 2 Kingdra's and $2?

Well all I saw was the Glacion Lv.X, Ill LYK sunday....

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** PM ME IF IM TRADING YOU A UXIE LV.X!

2nd *bump* of the week.

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** PM ME IF IM TRADING YOU A ENG. UXIE LV.X FOR A GLISCOR LV.X!

please cml for
x1 Glscor Lv.X LA [pack]
x4 Kingdra [x2RH]
x5 Buck's Training [x2 Pre-release, x2RH, x1 pack]
x2 Charizard [x1RH]
x4 claydol

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** PM ME IF IM TRADING YOU A ENG. UXIE LV.X FOR A GLISCOR LV.X!

Could you CML for all of your Legends Awakened rares that you are willing to trade?

Especially Lv. X's.

I'm trying to collect the whole set,I need some luck....

water ray- would you buy some of them, I didnt see anything.
drug- pmed you

CML for
x1 Glscor Lv.X LA [pack]

didnt see anything, sorry.
anyone else?

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** PM ME IF I WAS GOING TO TRADE YOU A ENG. UXIE LV.X FOR A GLISCOR LV.X! :/

3rd *bump* of the week. UPDATE

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] LOTS OF KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S! CHECK IT OUT

1st *bump* of the week UPDATED LA

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] LOTS OF KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S! CHECK IT OUT

check my list for x3 Gliscor #5 [x1RH]

cml for yanmega

CML for
x3 togekiss
x7 Kingdra

chanman- All I need was the 2 Leafoen Lv.X's. I can't really trade togekiss, but I can trade Kingdras, LMK. Everyone else, no thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back