• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] LOTS OF KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S ~CHECK IT OUT~

ESP- nothing
Glaceon- I can sell the Lucario LV.X tin, and x2 Lucario LA [x1RH, talk to you at league, if I can go] BTW, are you still buying someof my Naruto super rares?

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] LOTS OF KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S ~CHECK IT OUT~

check my list for x3 Gliscor #5 [x1RH]

sorry, I have a Gliscor deck right now, I might e able to trade them soon.

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] LOTS OF KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S ~CHECK IT

Toon Link_32 said:
ESP- nothing
Glaceon- I can sell the Lucario LV.X tin, and x2 Lucario LA [x1RH, talk to you at league, if I can go] BTW, are you still buying someof my Naruto super rares?

I won't be at league untill Saturday. I have to work tomorrow.

And I think I'm only going to buy one Naruto super. Those will help I guess, but is Gliscor Lv.X for trade or not? Or should I buy one from Bennett?

No, I cant trade my Gliscor Lv.X now. How much does Bennett want for it?

check me for,

both LA REGIGIGAS holo and reverse

thanks

All I saw was the Gliscor Lv.X, LMK what you wanna do.

Your:

Gliscor X

MY:

Shiny voltorb

LMK thanks!

I just said Im not trading it right now, you guys should look at the previous post.

MY:

shiny voltorb

Your:

torterra X
and t-tar ex D

no thanks, I don't need shiny voltorb, cause I have one, and our game store banned JPN cards.

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] LOTS OF KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S ~CHECK IT

Please CML for:
LV.X's/shinys/secret rares
x1 Shiny voltorb JPN
x1 Magnezone Lv.X [ENG only]
x1 Glscor Lv.X LA [pack]
x1 Mewtwo Lv.X [pack]
x2 TSD
x2 Kingdra [Holo only]
x2 Cynthia Feelings [RH only]
x2 Azelf [ENG only]
x3 Gliscor #5 [x1RH]
x2 Leafeon #7 [x1RH]
x1 Magnezone [Holo only]
x4 claydol

How about
My
x1 shiny voltorb [secret rare]

FOR

YOUR
x1 Magmortar Lv.X
x1 Jirachi
x1 Azelf RH
x1 Cynthia's Feelings

LMK

Toon Link_32 said:
chanman- All I need was the 2 Leafoen Lv.X's. I can't really trade togekiss, but I can trade Kingdras, LMK. Everyone else, no thanks...

Don't need those anymore...and anything else than leafeon Lv X? I need 4 Yanmega. Did you recieve my cards?

yes, I have, I think I left you a ref? All I see is the Leafeon's.

Toon Link_32 said:
yes, I have, I think I left you a ref? All I see is the Leafeon's.

You never left me a ref. Are you sure you don't need anything else?

nope, just the leafeon Lv.X's. Im set for BR's. Im 1 in the world overall, so im set for now.

Oh well, I'm 10th in senoirs. I've only been at 1 BR, and went undefeated. Can you leave me a ref?

cool! sure, ok....

CML for:

Kingdra x2
Yanmega x2 (And 4 Yanmas if you have them)

And if you have any Dragonites + the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back