• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] X2 LEAFEON LV.X AND X2 GLACEON LV.X [W] GENGAR SF AND RH EVEELUTIONS!

Could you check my list for Glaceon Lv. X and/or Uxie Lv. X? :)

My List

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] X2 LEAFEON LV.X AND X2 GLACEON LV.X [W] GENGAR SF AND RH EVEELUTIONS!

zonegetter- sorry, I have Glaceon LOCK right now.
tarealex- nothing
water ray- nothing
NARVANA- nothing

2nd *bump* of the week.

I have:

x1 RH Umbreon
x2 RH Glaceon
x1 RH Leafeon #7
x1 RH Luxio LA
x1 RH Shinx LA

CML for:

2 Mew EX
1 Ninetails EX
3 Dusknior Shadow command

How about this...

x1 RH Umbreon
x2 RH Glaceon
x1 RH Leafeon #7
x1 RH Multi Energy

FOR MY

2 Mew EX
1 Ninetails EX
2 Dusknior Shadow command
Thanks, LMK.

cml
x2 Leafeon Lv.X
x1 Dusknoir Lv.X
x2 Glaceon Lv.X
x1 TSD

no thanks.

Team Galactic said:
I have x2 RH claydol and x1 RH baltoy for sale, if your interested

How much for the 2 Rh claydols and 1 Rh Baltoy. I don't have much money right now so you might want to pick some cards.

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] X2 LEAFEON LV.X AND X2 GLACEON LV.X [W] RH TRAINERS AND SUPPORTERS

3rd *bump* of the week...

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] X2 LEAFEON LV.X AND X2 GLACEON LV.X [W] RH TRAINERS AND SUPPORTERS

Have 1x Felicity's Drawing?

dmaster out.

Do you have older cards? Like Ex Emerald cards? I need:

Swampert EM
Marshtomp EM
Combusken EM
Blaziken EM
Grovyle EM

I would like ALL OF THESE MINT and possibly non-RH, so no Ex Emerald thing in the bottom right of the picture.

CML for
x4 Uxie LA ALL ENGLISH

chanman- nothing
d-master- nothing
espeonROX- No thanks...sorry.

CML for:

RH Cynthia's Feelings x2
Pokeradar x3
Buck's Training x4 (not pre-release)

LMK! Thanks.

Sorrt, I didn't find anything.

CML for Azelf LV X please.

T-tar Master- nothing.

1st *bump* of the week.

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] X2 LEAFEON LV.X AND X3 GLACEON LV.X [W] RH TRAINERS AND SUPPORTERS

2nd *bump* of the week.

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] X2 LEAFEON LV.X AND X3 GLACEON LV.X [W] RH TRAINERS & CRESS LV.X

ill give u
my
x4 RH Roseannes Research
x2 RH Bebe's Search
x2 holo Sandstorm Rare Candy
x3 RH Pokedrawer SF
x1 TSD
ur
1 leafeon x
2 claydol
[if i can add anything 2 get the 3rd claydol, lmk

Status