Wi-Fi Trades TONS for trade! NEED Adamant perfect talonflame

RE: arulz's MyPlayer Thread - Haves: Battle Mansion Items!! Perfect Scyther and many Shinies - Wants: A lot

maybe some mega stones?

actually on my x I got a shiny sharpedo. would you trade for that if not a mega stone?

RE: arulz's MyPlayer Thread - Haves: Battle Mansion Items!! Perfect Scyther and many Shinies - Wants: A lot

does the sharpedo have speed boost? Nature?

rough skin and its nature is docile

IV's? (I'm thinking about it :) )

how do I find out its iv's?

Assuming you've completed the game, you go to the town that has the friend safari and battle mansion. Go inside the pokemon center. The psychic to the left of nurse joy will tell you what IV's a pokemon in your party has.

well more specifically, he'll make a general statement about the IV's on your pokemon overall. then he'll tell you what the best IV's on your pokemon are, and then make a general statement about those best IV's. You can find out what each thing he says means from somewhere on serebii or bulbapedia, or you could just tell me what he says about sharepdo :)

its potential is decent all around,greatest potential is its speed but it has poor defense. that's what the guy said.

k sweet I'll do it.

ok ill add you. :)

I find myself in need of an ability capsule. CML and let me know if we can work something out.

lol apparently I already have you registered.

whats your name on pokemon?

Dr.Mario said:
I find myself in need of an ability capsule. CML and let me know if we can work something out.

I like

5 IV Adamant Axew
5 IV Impish Skarmory
5 IV Adamant Dratini (HA)
5 IV Timid Eevee (HA)
5 IV Impish Phantump
5 IV Adamant Torchich (HA)

Shiny Geodude
Shiny Adamant Riolu w/ Bullet Punch 4 IVs will trade for a cool shiny with at least 3 31 IVs
Shiny Adamant Torchic 4 IVs (HA) will trade for a cool shiny with at least 3 31 IVs

the bolded ones the most. Has to be a good offer since ability capsule takes a bunch of points. That being said, I really do like your stuff so you'll get it :) Make an offer?

legend-tamer said:
lol apparently I already have you registered.

whats your name on pokemon?

my ign atm is Aaron

ok well im on. I don't c you on so im just waiting. my ign is miko.

thanks a lot! :)

It turns out that 2 would be great. I can do
5 IV Adamant Axew
5 IV Impish Skarmory
5 IV Adamant Dratini (HA)
5 IV Timid Eevee (HA)
5 IV Impish Phantump
5 IV Adamant Torchich (HA)
I dont really want to get rid of the shiny pokemon unless im getting a shiny in return.

I'll do it if you'll throw in a riolu and gible (rough skin?)

let me know :)

I can do that but the Gible isnt rough skin.

meinshao instead of gible, then?

sounds good my IGN is Alan I already added you

kk I have to go study for exam I have tomorrow, can we trade after that? (that'll be tomorrow evening)

Of course no problem at all

Back