Wi-Fi Trades TONS for trade! NEED Adamant perfect talonflame

RE: Gym Leader arulz accepting challenges! Looking to trade PERFECT Adament Tech SCYTHER for other perfect pokemon, and looking to trade shinies for other shinies! :)

I have a bunch of stuff, yeah. Not much 5IVs I'd let go of since I only trade 5IV's when I have multiples, but lots of 4 IV ghastly, marill, ferroseed (no egg moves), goomy, noibat, deino, gible, larvatar, honedge.

Those are a little more work for me to produce than scyther, so the trade would have to be for something I actually want. If it was something I wanted enough I could certainly get you a 5IV pokemon from that list given some time.

RE: Gym Leader arulz accepting challenges! Looking to trade PERFECT Adament Tech SCYTHER for other perfect pokemon, and looking to trade shinies for other shinies! :)

arulz said:
I have a bunch of stuff, yeah. Not much 5IVs I'd let go of since I only trade 5IV's when I have multiples, but lots of 4 IV ghastly, marill, ferroseed (no egg moves), goomy, noibat, deino, gible, larvatar, honedge.

Those are a little more work for me to produce than scyther, so the trade would have to be for something I actually want. If it was something I wanted enough I could certainly get you a 5IV pokemon from that list given some time.

Darn, you listed everything I already have :/ lol

RE: Gym Leader arulz accepting challenges! Looking to trade PERFECT Adamnt Tech SCYTHER for other perfect pokemon, and looking to trade shinies for other shinies! :)

hahaha that's unfortunate. I mostly got mine through trades. Interesting that I have so many yet you have them all. ah well, next time :)

RE: HAVES: PERFECT SCYTHER and tons of SHINIES!!!! WANTS: lots of stuff :)

I'd like the shiny gabite.just tell me what youd like or what you think would be worth it. and ill see if I have it.

RE: arulz's MyPlayer Thread - Haves: Perfect Scyther and many Shinies - Wants: A lot

shiny kabutops would be the best ;)

RE: arulz's MyPlayer Thread - Haves: Battle Mansion Items!! Perfect Scyther and many Shinies - Wants: A lot

bump with unlimited battle mansion items :) Looking to trade them for good IV'd pokemon

RE: arulz's MyPlayer Thread - Haves: Battle Mansion Items!! Perfect Scyther and many Shinies - Wants: A lot

I have Quint Gastly, Quad Mold Breaker Drilbur and Shiny Dragalge. I'm extremely interested in Shiny Zweilous, can we work something out? :D

unfortunately I've already got drilbur and gastly, and the dragalge isn't enough alone

I can trade you a breeding pair of larvesta, if you're interested. They can cover all 6 IVs between them,

I'd like that. One timid one modest would be ideal. What are you interested in?

arulz said:
I'd like that. One timid one modest would be ideal. What are you interested in?

One timid pair and one modest pair, or a larvesta with each nature? I'm hoping to get some items out of this.

One larvesta of each nature, no need for a pair of each.

arulz said:
One larvesta of each nature, no need for a pair of each.

Alright. I have a modest male with swarm, and a timid female with flame body. Could I trouble you for a choice band and scarf?

done! PM to confirm

what do you want for your xerneas?

Good IV'd pokemon or your shiny poliwrath :)

mmmm idk. does it matter what lvl the good iv'd pokemon are? cause I have about 100 honedge and I have one that has really good iv's but its lvl 1.

I already have a honedge, unfortunately. I could give you some other stuff for the shiny. (protean froakie w hasty nature, drought ninetails, 4IV scyther, some other stuff)

You can always go catch another one by chain fishing :)

generally though it doesn't matter to me at all what level a pokemon is.

ya I suppose. im kinda saving it. I only have two shinies. shiny clawitzer and the poliwrath. im keeping clawitzer and I wanna keep the poliwrath to trade for another shiny. im currently trying to get a shiny honedge.

okay that's fine :) in that case I don't see much for the Xernias, but thanks very much for the offers!

Back