Wi-Fi Trades TONS for trade! NEED Adamant perfect talonflame

RE: HAVES: Shiny Frogadier with Pokerus, PERFECT IV HASTY NATURE PROTEAN FROAKIE, Shiny Fletchinder, Shiny Pancham, Drought Ninetales with Pokerus, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto's with great IV's!

What do you want for the Shiny Frogadier?

RE: HAVES: Shiny Frogadier with Pokerus, PERFECT IV HASTY NATURE PROTEAN FROAKIE, Shiny Fletchinder, Shiny Pancham, Drought Ninetales with Pokerus, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto's with great IV's!

Galli said:
What do you want for the Shiny Frogadier?

What do you have? Trade thread or list?

Hey, I'm interested in your shiny Frogadier. Also have a minor interest in Shiny Remoraid but I value it lower as a fishing chain shiny. From your list I have the following available for trade:

- Ditto with perfect HP, Sp.ATK, Speed and Imposter (warning: it also has low attack)

- Shiny Teddiursa

- 5 IV Hasty Protean Froakies and I *might* have a 6 IV Hasty Protean Froakie available

Can also breed other nature 5IV Protean Froakies upon request.

If there's anything there that interests you, let me know!

RE: :) FREE POKEMON WITH EVERY TRADE!!! H: Shinies! W: Shinies!

arulz said:
For the last two, I definitely like those two pokemon but I'm well aware that they can be caught by chain fishing and as such they're (relatively) easy for me to catch.

For both kashmoney and greener, what are the natures of the pokemon and if you know them what are the IV's? If they're good natured/high IV's, I'd love to strike a deal. Otherwise they're too easily captured by myself.

Definitely appreciate the offers though keep them coming :)

Just saw this. I think it's Impish (bad nature I think).

What else could I throw in to make the trade more fair? Otherwise, if you have Pokemon Y, I could suggest you catch a shiny Skrelp (whatever nature) and then we can trade these game exclusive Pokemon like for like. I think that would be a fair trade. Let me know what you think.

Ka$h Money said:
arulz said:
For the last two, I definitely like those two pokemon but I'm well aware that they can be caught by chain fishing and as such they're (relatively) easy for me to catch.

For both kashmoney and greener, what are the natures of the pokemon and if you know them what are the IV's? If they're good natured/high IV's, I'd love to strike a deal. Otherwise they're too easily captured by myself.

Definitely appreciate the offers though keep them coming :)

What else could I throw in to make the trade more fair? Otherwise, if you have Pokemon Y, I could suggest you catch a shiny Skrelp (whatever nature) and then we can trade these game exclusive Pokemon like for like. I think that would be a fair trade. Let me know what you think.

yep I'm planning on catching some shiny skrelp later :) planning on getting a few for trading and one for keeping. I'll let you know when I do!

adecesar said:
Hey, I'm interested in your shiny Frogadier. Also have a minor interest in Shiny Remoraid but I value it lower as a fishing chain shiny. From your list I have the following available for trade:

- Ditto with perfect HP, Sp.ATK, Speed and Imposter (warning: it also has low attack)

- Shiny Teddiursa

- 5 IV Hasty Protean Froakies and I *might* have a 6 IV Hasty Protean Froakie available

do you have access to a 5 or 6 IV ditto? If so, could you breed one? That's what I'd be most interested in :) if not I'll try and think of something

arulz said:
adecesar said:

- Shiny Teddiursa

do you have access to a 5 or 6 IV ditto? If so, could you breed one? That's what I'd be most interested in :) if not I'll try and think of something

Unfortunately you can't breed Dittos so the only way to get 5/6 IV Dittos is to find them and they are exceedingly rare. I've caught over 100 Dittos and haven't seen any of either.

arulz said:
Ka$h Money said:

yep I'm planning on catching some shiny skrelp later :) planning on getting a few for trading and one for keeping. I'll let you know when I do!

Alright awesome! Pm me when you have a spare shiny Skrelp to trade.

adecesar said:
arulz said:

Unfortunately you can't breed Dittos so the only way to get 5/6 IV Dittos is to find them and they are exceedingly rare. I've caught over 100 Dittos and haven't seen any of either.

makes sense. Shiny frogaider is so cool I can't trade it for teddyursa/IV'd froakies.
I guess I don't want the froakie too much since I'm on my way to getting a perfect IV'd froakie myself.

I wouldn't mind trading away remorade though, as I don't value it near as high. I could trade it towards that ditto? make any sort of offer for the remorade you like and I'll consider it.

Ka$h Money said:
arulz said:

Alright awesome! Pm me when you have a spare shiny Skrelp to trade.

will do!

RE: HAVES: Shiny Frogadier with Pokerus, Shiny Fletchinder, Shiny Pancham, Drought Ninetales with Pokerus, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto's with great IV's!

I have a selection of Ditto that May or may not interest you.

arulz said:
adecesar said:

makes sense. Shiny frogaider is so cool I can't trade it for teddyursa/IV'd froakies.
I guess I don't want the froakie too much since I'm on my way to getting a perfect IV'd froakie myself.

I wouldn't mind trading away remorade though, as I don't value it near as high. I could trade it towards that ditto? make any sort of offer for the remorade you like and I'll consider it.

That's fair enough about the Froakie - I totally understand not wanting to trade much for it if you're going to breed one yourself.

I could do the ditto straight across for the fishy if you'd like?

FC is 2449 5910 0028 if that sounds good to you.

RE: HAVES: Shiny Frogadier with Pokerus, Shiny Magmar, Shiny Fletchinder, Shiny Pancham, Drought Ninetales with Pokerus, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto's with great IV's!

I want Shinie Froaki, but i don`t have Shinie Ditto, only a Friend Safari Ditto, do u want Shinie Zoroak for Shinie Froakie? Or a Larvesta?

RE: HAVES: Shiny Frogadier with Pokerus, Shiny Magmar, Shiny Fletchinder, Shiny Pancham, Drought Ninetales with Pokerus, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto's with great IV's!

i breed dienos so if you can tell me what kind of ivs your looking for I can make it happen.

Is there anyway I can get the Pancham or Magmar? I recently received a shiny Crawdaunt. Let me know if you wanna work something out.

adecesar said:
arulz said:

That's fair enough about the Froakie - I totally understand not wanting to trade much for it if you're going to breed one yourself.

I think I can do that.

ShinyVincent said:
I want Shinie Froaki, but i don`t have Shinie Ditto, only a Friend Safari Ditto, do u want Shinie Zoroak for Shinie Froakie? Or a Larvesta?

super interested in zoroark! It's definitely a fair offer...I'm thinking about it for frogadier. Volcarona is one of my favorites so not him. I would however trade it for any of these:

Magmar
Remorade
Pancham
Skorupi
Fletchinder

if not let me know and I'll keep thinking about frogadier.

MikotoForever said:
i breed dienos so if you can tell me what kind of ivs your looking for I can make it happen.

Since hydreigon seems to be taking big hit with gen6, I wouldn't trade a shiny for a perfectly IV'd one. I would be interested in it, but not to trade a shiny :/ (unless it gets an excellent mega form one day)

MountainDrew said:
Is there anyway I can get the Pancham or Magmar? I recently received a shiny Crawdaunt. Let me know if you wanna work something out.

Not a huge fan of crawdaunt, unfortunately. I would consider it for the magmar but I'm so on the fence about it and someone else wants magmar as well...probably not. Thanks though :)

CMP said:

At this point the ditto I need are ones with max HP, Def, and SpDef. Preferably with perfect attack or special attack as well.

CMP said:

At this point the ditto I need are ones with max HP, Def, and SpDef. Preferably with perfect attack or special attack as well.

arulz said:
adecesar said:

I think I can do that.

Sounds good to me. Because I'm newer on these boards and you've been here awhile, I'll give you the Ditto first and let you confirm with the checker in Kiloude City that all the stats are correct before you trade me the fishy.

My IGN is Tony if you add me and want to open trade.

RE: HAVES: Shiny Frogadier with Pokerus, Shiny Pancham, Shiny Skorupi, Drought Ninetales with Pokerus, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto's with great IV's!

Would you be willing to do Shiny Dragagle+Shiny Relicanth+a bunch of friend safari Absol (I don't have them in my safari but I'm 99% sure one of my friends has one, so I can catch you as many as you would like) for shiny Frogadier?

arulz said:
adecesar said:

I think I can do that.

ShinyVincent said:

super interested in zoroark! It's definitely a fair offer...I'm thinking about it for frogadier. Volcarona is one of my favorites so not him. I would however trade it for any of these:

Magmar
Remorade
Pancham
Skorupi
Fletchinder

if not let me know and I'll keep thinking about frogadier.

MikotoForever said:

Since hydreigon seems to be taking big hit with gen6, I wouldn't trade a shiny for a perfectly IV'd one. I would be interested in it, but not to trade a shiny :/ (unless it gets an excellent mega form one day)

MountainDrew said:

Not a huge fan of crawdaunt, unfortunately. I would consider it for the magmar but I'm so on the fence about it and someone else wants magmar as well...probably not. Thanks though :)

CMP said:

CMP said:

I`m only want a Shiny Froagadier.

[/quote]

I`m only want a Shiny Froagadier.
[/quote]

alrighty thanks for the offer then :)

adecesar said:
arulz said:
I think I can do that.

Sounds good to me. Because I'm newer on these boards and you've been here awhile, I'll give you the Ditto first and let you confirm with the checker in Kiloude City that all the stats are correct before you trade me the fishy.

My IGN is Tony if you add me and want to open trade.

sounds good I'm a little busy but message me with the subject 'trade' and whatever we're trading and include your friend code and I'll get back to you asap

Sir Taco said:
Would you be willing to do Shiny Dragagle+Shiny Relicanth+a bunch of friend safari Absol (I don't have them in my safari but I'm 99% sure one of my friends has one, so I can catch you as many as you would like) for shiny Frogadier?

I'm not actually looking for Absol from the friend safari, it needs to be someone with an actual Absol in their safari. Reason being what I'm looking for is a shiny Absol, ergo I need to actually be able to access the friend safari.
Also since those are fishing shinies and I just love my frogadier, I'll respectfully decline. I do love dragalge :)

RE: HAVES: Shiny Charmeleon, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Frogadier, Shiny Pancham, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto's with great IV's!

Wich other Gen 6 Shiny will you trade for Shiny Zoroak?

RE: HAVES: Shiny Charmeleon, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Frogadier, Shiny Pancham, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto's with great IV's!

I could trade you pancham, or skorupi, or remorade, or quilfish. Probably trade you fletchinder or Magmar as well. (Those two unlisted)

Back