Wi-Fi Trades TONS for trade! NEED Adamant perfect talonflame

RE: HAVES: Shiny Charmeleon, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Frogadier, Shiny Pancham, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto's with great IV's!

arulz said:
I could trade you pancham, or skorupi, or remorade, or quilfish. Probably trade you fletchinder or Magmar as well. (Those two unlisted)

Pancham Shiny and Shiny Flechting are intressting. But i don`t trade my Zoroak for them.

RE: HAVES: Shiny Charmeleon, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Frogadier, Shiny Pancham, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto's with great IV's! Perfect Klefki, Ferrothorn, Kangaskhan

They've banned trading Dittos for now, so it looks like we'll need to put the trade on hold for now.

RE: HAVES: Shiny Charmeleon, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Frogadier, Shiny Pancham, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto's with great IV's! Perfect Klefki, Ferrothorn, Kangaskhan

adecesar said:
They've banned trading Dittos for now, so it looks like we'll need to put the trade on hold for now.

Really? That's so weird.

arulz said:
adecesar said:

Really? That's so weird.

I think they linked Ditto trading to causing those Bad Egg glitches that would destroy games. Dittos currently can't be traded through friend trades, wonder trades or the GTS. Hopefully it gets patched up soon and they're allowed again.

adecesar said:

I can still Trade Ditto`s.

ShinyVincent said:
adecesar said:

I can still Trade Ditto`s.

Oh, they may have lifted the ban then. It was down for most of the evening.

If Ditto trading is back up, we can do the trade whenever you have time.

RE: HAVES: Shiny Charmeleon, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Frogadier, Shiny Pancham, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto friend safari! Perfect Ferrothorn, Kangaskhan, Jellecent

Just to add to my last post, it looks like they lifted the ban on Ditto trades. So our trade is back on - just add me and open trade whenever you see me online.

Purely out of curiosity, what would I have to add to a perfect Scyther to get your Shiny Charmeleon? The Scyther is Adamant Technician with 31/31/31/x/31/31 so it's 100% perfect for competitive battling. I was going to keep the Scyther for myself but I've wanted a shiny in the charmander line forever so I figured I'd ask.

RE: HAVES: Shiny Charmeleon, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Frogadier, Shiny Pancham, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto friend safari! Perfect Ferrothorn, Kangaskhan, Jellecent

adecesar said:
Just to add to my last post, it looks like they lifted the ban on Ditto trades. So our trade is back on - just add me and open trade whenever you see me online.

Purely out of curiosity, what would I have to add to a perfect Scyther to get your Shiny Charmeleon? The Scyther is Adamant Technician with 31/31/31/x/31/31 so it's 100% perfect for competitive battling. I was going to keep the Scyther for myself but I've wanted a shiny in the charmander line forever so I figured I'd ask.

Do you have a ditto with good defensive IV's? (HP, Def, SpD, etc) not necessarily all of them, but some. Or one with perfect HP and Def and one with perfect HP and SpD. The Scyther is a decent place to start for the chameleon. Closer than most things I can think of. Just let me know if you have anymore good ditto, or more good competitive pokemon. (there's a few in particular I'm looking for-jellicent, ferrothorn mostly) but let me know what else you have :)

arulz said:
adecesar said:

Do you have a ditto with good defensive IV's? (HP, Def, SpD, etc) not necessarily all of them, but some. Or one with perfect HP and Def and one with perfect HP and SpD. The Scyther is a decent place to start for the chameleon. Closer than most things I can think of. Just let me know if you have anymore good ditto, or more good competitive pokemon. (there's a few in particular I'm looking for-jellicent, ferrothorn mostly) but let me know what else you have :)

For Dittos I have a HP + Def one and an HP + Speed one I can definitely toss your way with the Scyther.

For other competitive Pokemon I don't have terribly much. I can toss in a 5 IV Hasty Protean Froakie (missing Sp.Def so not quite perfect) on top of the Scyther and Dittos if you'd like.

I have a few not quite perfect 5 IV Noibats / Honedges / Gooey Goomys / Defiant Jolly Mankeys / Close Combat Growlithes / Adamant Roggenrolas. I could try to start breeding you a Ferrothorn if you'd like.

RE: :) FREE POKEMON WITH EVERY TRADE!!! H: Shinies! W: Shinies!

arulz said:
CMP said:
I have a selection of Ditto that May or may not interest you.

At this point the ditto I need are ones with max HP, Def, and SpDef. Preferably with perfect attack or special attack as well.

Here's the list of Ditto I have...
-31 HP, Atk, Def
-31 Atk, SpD, Sp
-31 Def, SpA, Sp
-31 SpA, SpD, Sp
-31 HP, Atk x3
-31 HP, Def x2
-31 HP, SpA
-31 HP, SpD
-31 HP, Sp x3
-31 Atk, Def
-31 Atk, SpA x2
-31 Atk, SpD
-31 Atk, Sp
-31 Def, SpA x3
-31 Def, Sp
-31 SpA, SpD
-31 SpA, Sp x2
-31 SpD, Sp x2

adecesar said:
arulz said:

For Dittos I have a HP + Def one and an HP + Speed one I can definitely toss your way with the Scyther.

For other competitive Pokemon I don't have terribly much. I can toss in a 5 IV Hasty Protean Froakie (missing Sp.Def so not quite perfect) on top of the Scyther and Dittos if you'd like.

I have a few not quite perfect 5 IV Noibats / Honedges / Gooey Goomys / Defiant Jolly Mankeys / Close Combat Growlithes / Adamant Roggenrolas. I could try to start breeding you a Ferrothorn if you'd like.

Would you do, in addition to our other trade,
Those two ditto
A noibat
A honedge
Gooey goomy (all with just a couple perfect IVs are fine)
A part-way breeded ferrothorn? Maybe like 2 or 3 perfect stats?
Perfect scyther

For the shiny charmeleon?

CMP said:
arulz said:
At this point the ditto I need are ones with max HP, Def, and SpDef. Preferably with perfect attack or special attack as well.

Here's the list of Ditto I have...
-31 HP, Atk, Def
-31 Atk, SpD, Sp
-31 Def, SpA, Sp
-31 SpA, SpD, Sp
-31 HP, Atk x3
-31 HP, Def x2
-31 HP, SpA
-31 HP, SpD
-31 HP, Sp x3
-31 Atk, Def
-31 Atk, SpA x2
-31 Atk, SpD
-31 Atk, Sp
-31 Def, SpA x3
-31 Def, Sp
-31 SpA, SpD
-31 SpA, Sp x2
-31 SpD, Sp x2

I'll look over those soon thank you :) what are you interested in again?

arulz said:
adecesar said:

Would you do, in addition to our other trade,
Those two ditto
A noibat
A honedge
Gooey goomy (all with just a couple perfect IVs are fine)
A part-way breeded ferrothorn? Maybe like 2 or 3 perfect stats?
Perfect scyther

For the shiny charmeleon?

That sounds good to me. Let me just gather everything together, double check all the IVs are correct on everything and breed you a decent Ferro.

I'll PM you when I have everything ready if that's cool with you?

Edit: I have everything ready on my end now, I PM'd you the combined trade details and then we should be good to trade.

What's your asking price on the shiny Pancham??

TheRoyalXerneas said:
What's your asking price on the shiny Pancham??

I'm mostly looking for shinies that are really cool :) certain perfectly IV'd pokemon are also interesting. What do you have?

Well I have a shiny jolly Poliwhirl(with kings rock or water stone), and a shiny Tangrowth. I also have both Yveltal and Xerneas if you want some legends. I'm totally clueless when it comes to perfecting IV's, but you can check my trade thread if you want to see if anything looks good to you :p

The tangrowth is interesting but not for pancham. Thanks though :)

I have a level 73 Absol, calm nature (lowers attack, raises special defense). It has been Mega Trained in all stats somewhat evenly, but I can use a reset bag to have no EVs. I have a major interest in the Mega Frogadier, only if you would be willing.

I saw you had a shiny Pancham. I was wondering if you would trade it for a 4IV gible and a 4IV Noibat.

I have scyther with 5 perfect Ivs ( not special attack), adamnt with tech

Do you mind adding me? My friend code is 4098 - 2647 - 1341, but I'm not sure if I have anything special in my safari. I already have you added.

Back