• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Totally updated! H: Tons of playable stuff! W: Darkrai EX and CYL!

Slayer

Aspiring Trainer
~Portugal

Rules

• Even if you don't have naything on my wants list I can check your lists.
  • Do not rip.
  • I ship in Top loaders and/or Sleeves.
  • I´m assuming you are a trustworthy person, and I don´t want to trade with persons with negative refs or neutral, unless you send first.
  • If you don't have my wants, I'd be glad to check your list, so post anyway (;
  • Always warn me if your cards aren't in NM-Mint Condition please!.
  • Good trading ^^

★ All my cards are in at least in playable condition to mint so if you care about condition please ask!

★ H - Holo

★ RH - Reverse Holo

Wants

~ 2 Thundurus EX either Reg. or FA
~ 2 Kyurem PF
~

Haves

EX's and other ultra rares

~ 1 Tornadus EX PF
~ 2 Tornadus EX DEX
~ 1 Lugia EX FA PS
~ 1 Darkrai EX DEX
~ 1 Keldeo EX BCR
~ 1 Dowsing Machine
~ 1 Empoleon Shiny PF
~ 1 Hydreigon Shiny

Prime

1x Absol
1x Electrode
1x Blissey
1x Kingdra - Bad Condition

Legends

1x Entei & Raikou Bottom
1x Darkrai Cresselia Top
1x Raikou & Suicune Top
1x Dialga & Palkia Bottom

Trophy Cards

Victory Medal Battle Road Spring 2009-2010 NM

Metagame Stuff

Have much more unplayable stuff so LMk if you're looking for something more specific please =D

RE: Check my thread with cool stuff ^^

Approved. Please make sure you have read the rules if you have not already done so.

Thank you.

-AnthonyG

RE: H: Typhlosion Prime Pack , Mew Prime, Promo Litwick! W: Lots of stuff

Hey would you mind trading all of your Typhlosion Prime? I don't have a recent trade thread, so sorry for any inconvinience. You can just tell me if there is anything else you want. Just worth mentioning, I have 56 code cards.

RE: H: Typhlosion Prime Pack , Mew Prime, Promo Litwick! W: Lots of stuff

@megabarkerboy - I'll get to you tommorow, have to think on that offer =)

@Blastagator - I can trade all my typhlosions, no problem ;) Do you happen to have any of my wants? If not tell me what metastuff you have, or staples like pokémon collector or foil energies ;)

RE: H: Typhlosion Prime Pack , Mew Prime, RH Pachirisu and more! W: Lots of stuff

CML for yanmega prime.

RE: H: Typhlosion Prime Pack , Mew Prime, RH Pachirisu and more! W: Lots of stuff

@mpainO - Sorry, didn't see nothing. Don't you have anything from my wants or have NV FA?

No sorry

Sorry, but I don't have anything that you want. I just opened a box of NV today, so I might be able to trade. Just name things that you want.

@ Blastagator - Hey, I want kyurem, cobalion, terrakion, virizion, chandelure, vanilluxe (biggest want) and evolution lines, fliptini, all FA from there.

Sorry, but I can't trade any of those. Do you like code cards?

Blastagator said:
Sorry, but I can't trade any of those. Do you like code cards?

Not really, don't need anything in the TCGO. If you get anything from my wants just let me know.

i have 2xvileplume, 2x vanilluxe(1 Rh), im mainly interested in pachirisu RH also CMl if you need anything else.

RE: H: Psychodrive & HailBlizzard EX's and other cool stuff W: Booster Packs and more!

Bump and revamped!

RE: H: Psychodrive & HailBlizzard EX's and other cool stuff W: Booster Packs and more!

Please CML for:
1x RH Gigalith
1x Groudon EX
1x Kyurem EX

Are any of the EXs Fulla Arts?

@HenryP - No, just regular.

@BlastBurn - Will do ^^

Looking for the Groudon EX :)
Please cml man!

Back