Wi-Fi Trades tpf's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: tpf's shinies and non shinies for trade and rng service

Aj1234119 said:
ok. then can i give you a rare candy for an rng'd shiny beldum

read this
RNG services:
i can rng most breedable pokemon (if you can supply the pokemon you want rng'd it would be very helpful) if you want a certain nature i ask for a nice nature shiny pokemon fully ev'd, if you dont care about nature then ill just ask for 1 rare candy, and if you want somewhat high ivs and a certain nature then you are going to have to offer something shiny with high ivs and a certain nature

RE: tpf's shinies for trade and rng service

tpf said:
Ok so can u rng breed a ponyta, drifloon, and gligar? I don't care about their nature or ivs, I would just want them shiny. So the price then would be 3 rare candies right?

ok, ill start on it right now since i have nothing else to do

edit:got the drifloon done, working on the ponyta and cant do a gligar unless you let me borrow one (havent even seen one in my versian of diamond :/)
edit to shop:added some of my non shinies
[/quote]

Ok sweeeeet, could you breed for a shiny evee then, instead of the gligar?

RE: tpf's shinies and non shinies for trade and rng service

tpf said:
read this
RNG services:
i can rng most breedable pokemon (if you can supply the pokemon you want rng'd it would be very helpful) if you want a certain nature i ask for a nice nature shiny pokemon fully ev'd, if you don't care about nature then ill just ask for 1 rare candy, and if you want somewhat high ivs and a certain nature then you are going to have to offer something shiny with high ivs and a certain nature

OK, so all im asking for is a beldum. I don't care about nature or anything.

RE: tpf's shinies for trade and rng service

Blastoisefolife said:
ok, ill start on it right now since i have nothing else to do

edit:got the drifloon done, working on the ponyta and cant do a gligar unless you let me borrow one (havent even seen one in my versian of diamond :/)
edit to shop:added some of my non shinies

Ok sweeeeet, could you breed for a shiny evee then, instead of the gligar?
[/quote]

ok i got one of them, so ill do that in a little while

OK, so all im asking for is a beldum. I don't care about nature or anything.
[/quote]

ok ill start on that one im done with the eevee for Blastoisefolife, thought you were asking for an adamnt beldum for just a rare candy

RE: tpf's shinies and non shinies for trade also rng service available

i've finished the shinies that you two wanted and im going to pm you

edit to shop: pausing rng service, reason: wanting to try to rng a near perfect shiny adamant beldum

RE: tpf's shinies and non shinies for trade

hey, im ready to trade any time your on.

And also, your welcome for the beldum idea. :p

Aj1234119 said:
hey, im ready to trade any time your on.

And also, your welcome for the beldum idea. :p

if your talking about the near perfect adamant beldum, i've wanted one for a long time, shiny adamant metagross that im using atm just doesnt feel like its good enough :/ so it want your idea, and i can trade right now

I have a shiny luxray ev'd to 252/attack,252/speed thats naive nature! would you be willing to trade the shiny arcainine or ferligator?

Puppet_Master_Charizard_ex said:
What do you want for the shiny ev trained absol? Check my trade thread for something

i dont see anything on your trade thread that i would want

Blastoisefolife said:
I have a shiny luxray ev'd to 252/attack,252/speed thats naive nature! would you be willing to trade the shiny arcainine or ferligator?

i need to know the ivs and if they are any good maybe i might trade

I'm interested in your shiny Ev'd Arcanine. CMT for anything you'd like.

Pokekid2000 said:
I'm interested in your shiny Ev'd Arcanine. CMT for anything you'd like.

can you just make an offer

I gotta shiny UT mewtwo, shiny (japanese) Lugia T lonely, and a shiny slowpoke with 31 IVs in attack/hp/sp.attack

Just wonderin if any of these interest you

Blastoisefolife said:
I gotta shiny UT mewtwo, shiny (japanese) Lugia T lonely, and a shiny slowpoke with 31 IVs in attack/hp/sp.attack

Just wonderin if any of these interest you

not interested in the slowpoke, can you tell me the nature and iv range of the shiny mewtwo, and can you tell me the iv range of the shiny lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back