Wi-Fi Trades tpf's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: tpf's shinies and non shinies for trade

I have a Adamant Totodile Lv. 1 and a Adamant Lv. 1 Bagon. If you are interested, what will you give me?
PS I can EV train them if you want, just give me the EV spread.

Mizublue said:
I have a Adamant Totodile Lv. 1 and a Adamant Lv. 1 Bagon. If you are interested, what will you give me?
PS I can EV train them if you want, just give me the EV spread.

not interested because i have a shiny adamant dd feraligatr and a shiny adamant dd sala

The Ivs on the lugia are 29attack/26defense/21 special D the others are in the 13-16 range. I did the calculations assuming it wasnt ev trained. The mewtwo is 13-20 in all Ivs except special attack where its 2-3 hahha

Blastoisefolife said:
The Ivs on the lugia are 29attack/26defense/21 special D the others are in the 13-16 range. I did the calculations assuming it wasnt ev trained. The mewtwo is 13-20 in all Ivs except special attack where its 2-3 hahha

well since the mewtwo only has 2-3 in sp.atk not interested :/ and the shiny lugia, well it has decent ivs but for a lugia im looking for a near perfect one, i dont really like how shiny lugia looks so it has to have high ivs if i would even think to be interested :/

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
Can I have your EVd Shiny Infernape? Will offer EVd shiny luxray and EVd jolteon

matters what the ivs are on the luxray also i dont do 2-1 trades

RE: tpf's shinies and non shinies for trade|added shiny/noon shiny jolteon to want list

i have a non shiny jolteon naive and evd 252/speed,252/special attack/4attack

also have a shiny raikou ed 252/speed,252/sp attack,6hp rash nature 30-31 IV in hp,and 26-28 IV in attack

RE: tpf's shinies and non shinies for trade|added shiny/noon shiny jolteon to want list

Blastoisefolife said:
i have a non shiny jolteon naive and evd 252/speed,252/special attack/4attack

also have a shiny raikou ed 252/speed,252/sp attack,6hp rash nature 30-31 IV in hp,and 26-28 IV in attack

well i need to know the exact hidden power of each...

I have the raikou as well, for the infernape?

raikou came out rock,jolteon poison base power of 64

Blastoisefolife said:
raikou came out rock,jolteon poison base power of 64

well thanks for telling me, and no thanks, looking for hp ice

I know, every1 is XD

ok, Can I trade u shinies or are they not good either?

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
I know, every1 is XD

ok, Can I trade u shinies or are they not good either?

gah, i told you exactly what i dont want in pm

ok, can we trade NOW?

I will offer my mence CMT for it, it is AWESOME

for the shiny infernape?

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
ok, can we trade NOW?

I will offer my mence CMT for it, it is AWESOME

for the shiny infernape?

well since you are banned im not even going to respond with an answer

oh sorry, i forgot about the beldum, will you be online tonight?

Aj1234119 said:
oh sorry, i forgot about the beldum, will you be online tonight?

im online right now if you want to trade, if not ill be on later too

ill trade now, it was for a rare candy right?

my fc is 1463 0326 8411

edit: I have a shiny bagon with great ivs and a shiny anorith with good ivs to trade if you'd like them.

never mind, can i trade a little later i have to mow my lawn now.

Aj1234119 said:
ill trade now, it was for a rare candy right?

my fc is 1463 0326 8411

edit: I have a shiny bagon with great ivs and a shiny anorith with good ivs to trade if you'd like them.

never mind, can i trade a little later i have to mow my lawn now.

ok, well trade later, and i already have a shiny salamence with awesome ivs, and not interested in the anorith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back