• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trade me Lanturn Prime/Other Things. Back after being gone forever so just look.

RE: W:Shining Charizard/Geng Prime/Regigigas DP 40 H:Mew Prime x4/Other Good Stuff

@amisheskimoninja
wouldnt expect you to haha. but i liked:
Giritina sleeves (most)
Pokemon Communication x4
Absol Prime x3
Celebi Prime
Gengar Prime
so pm me and see if we cant work something out.

The sleeves are gone. would you take an absol prime for the rhyperior?

RE: W:Shining Charizard/Geng Prime/Regigigas DP 40 H:Mew Prime x4/Other Good Stuff

do you have any other sleeves besides the garchomp ones? or deck boxes by chance?

CML for:
x1 Gengar Prime
x4 Mew Prime
x1 RH Seeker

Hey I am interested in Mew Prime x4 and Machamp Prime x1
CML please

cml for

gyarados sf x1

@dj
i liked your:
Gyarados*
Kyogre*
and i seem to remember you having a lot of other shiny/gold star pokemon. i would love to trade those for some of those if you're willing to.

@tyler
i liked your:
1x RH Twins
Machamp Prime
Any collectors/call energy you might have

@daisy
the only things i liked were:
Mew Prime
Scizor Prime
Gengar X
Celebi Sleeves
Any collectors/call energy you might have. And you said you could use another uxie x? if so does that mean you have extras? i would trade pretty well for one.

to all: pm or post and see if we can work something out

RE: W:Shining Charizard/Uxie X/Lots of stuff+RH stuff H:Mew Prime x4/Other Good Stuff

Your:
2x Mew Prime
1x Machamp Prime

for my:
3x Scizor Prime
1x RH Twins

LMK or counter

RE: W:Shining Charizard/Uxie X/Lots of stuff+RH stuff H:Mew Prime x4/Other Good Stuff

thats not exactly fair for me. mew prime is 18 a piece and champ prime is 14 while scizor is only 8.50 and rh twins is like 3 or 4.
do you have any call energy, collectors, or anything else off of my wants?? just so i can counter.

nothing a tad more reasonable for 1 gyarados?

i mean. i didnt really see anything else i wanted/needed. sleeves are like 7 as are the gyrados. so i could do those. do you have any collectors or anything off of my RH wants on my list?

bump !

RE: W:Shining Charizard/Uxie X/Lots of stuff+RH stuff H:Mew Prime x3/Other Good Stuff

bumppp!

RE: W:Shining Charizard/Uxie X/Lots of stuff+RH stuff H:Mew Prime x3/Other Good Stuff

CML for Gengar Prime, Thanks.

i didnt really see anything i wanted or needed unless you have some of my wants unlisted. sorry :/

CML for Gengar Prime, magnezone prime, 3x mew prime (lowest of the prime wants), 1 spiritomb AR,

do you have any of my wants off my list? if not i didnt really see anything i wanted/needed. sorry:(

not many cuz your wants all spesify RH

yeahh. the only things i need that arent rh are playmats, deck boxes, sleeves, uxie x, geng prime, gigas drag off, and pokemon collectors.

Hi if you could check my list for 1 Mew Prime and/or Gengar Prime. Thanks

im interested in:
3 Seeker RH
1 Gyarados holo SF
1 Gyarados RH SF
2 Magikarp SF RH
Triumphant pre-release sleeves (sealed)
4 RH Begining door
3 RH Ultimate zone stadium
1 Flower Shop Girl RH
2 Machamp Prime

can you offer?

Back