• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trade me Lanturn Prime/Other Things. Back after being gone forever so just look.

RE: W:Shining Charizard/Uxie X/Lots of stuff+RH stuff H:Mew Prime x3/Other Good Stuff

Sure, but what else from my list can I add?

RE: W:Shining Charizard/Uxie X/Lots of stuff+RH stuff H:Mew Prime x3/Other Good Stuff

@torterra. welll. i didnt get to updating yet. i have two more now but i didnt see anything.

@darkpkmn the only thing i really liked from your list was gengar prime and the x3 collector. also i no longer need any RH twins.
i could possibly do gengar plus the rh stuff and a collector for the mew since its worth more than a gengar.

i didnt see anything. sorry:/

Do you want to try to work something out for Uxie X?

i would love to actually. offer?
i have geng primes and other stuff after cities.

OK, I will list you what things from your list I am most interested in.
Entei Raikou Bottom
Rhyperior X
Donphan Prime x4
Mew Prime x4
Gengar Prime x2
Celebi Prime x2
Machamp Prime x2
Absol Prime x1
Scizor Prime x1
Houndoom Prime x1
Espeon Prime x1 - Low want.
Umbreon Prime x1
Xx Rescue Energy - Throw-ins
Xx Seeker - Throw-ins

LMK what you would do for it.

wellll i mean. they're all for trade right now. i may be trading x3 mew prime, x1 gengar prime, and x1 machamp prime so avoid those if possible. i would still have one left of each available though. and i could do a couple seeker and rescue energy as possible throw ins.

i also liked your entei star provided it is like this one: http://www.serebii.net/card/exunseenforces/113.shtml

Well, do you mind throwing out the first offer?

sure sure sure. i have no idea which ones you want the most though. butt ill try:
MY:
Celebi Prime x1
Donphan Prime x4
Scizor Prime x1
Rhyperior X x1
Seeker x3
Rescue Energy x3

YOUR:
Uxie Lv X (mint, non world championship)
Entei * (Star)

hahahahaha. no thanks on that one. thats ridiculously unfair for me. i told you im unable to trade x3 mew prime, x1 geng, and x1 champ. my original offer was pretty fair for both sides. butt i just worked out a trade for a uxie x. but im still interested in the entei* if you would like to trade it.

RE: W:Shining Charizard/Lots of things+RH stuff H:Mew Prime x4/Geng Primex2/Good Stuff

bumpppppppppp

RE: W:Shining Charizard/Lots of things+RH stuff H:Mew Prime x4/Geng Primex2/Good Stuff

Cml for all non-dog legends

the only thing i saw was gengar prime. do you have any of my wants/rh wants?

I have:
3x Pokémon Collector (All RH)
1x Regigigas DP40
1x Gastly SF (RH)
3x Seeker (All RH)
2x Twins (Both RH)
3x Rare Candy UL (All RH)
2x Pokémon Communication (Both RH)
2x Call Energy (Both RH)

I need:
2x Gengar Prime

Let me know what we can work out, thanks.

i would love to trade for all of those. the DP40 is my lowest want out of those though, but i would still like to trade for it. the RH are my main wants tho. and im down to only one gengar prime provided my trade with aphotic gets confirmed. i do have a lot of other trade worthy things though. plus i would be willing to trade you regular versions plus other things for the rh versions.
lmk. thanks!

Not interested in trading down. I have tons of non-RH stuff for my decks. I'm also interested in Mew Primes, but I have to get the Gengar.

Are you willing to make the initial offer? I'll counter as I see fit. Thanks!

haha well i only have one mew prime left as well, because of the trade.
butt how about:
MY:
Geng Prime x1
Mew Prime x1

YOUR:
Pokemon Colector RH x2
Gastly SF RH x1
Seeker RH x3
Rare Candy UL RH x3
Pokemon Communication RHx2
Call Energy RH x2

Geng Prime x1 - $16
Mew Prime x1 - $14

YOUR:
Pokemon Colector RH x2 - $9/ea
Gastly SF RH x1 - $2
Seeker RH x3 - $7/ea
Rare Candy UL RH x3 - $3/ea
Pokemon Communication RHx2 - $5/ea
Call Energy RH x2 - $8/ea

That's $30 on your end for $76 on my end. Think I'll pass. Clearly, you thought that was a fair offer... can you let me know which of my prices you disagree with, and maybe we'll work from there? I'm going off eBay's recent sales, along with those made on the 'Gym, for my prices.

mew prime is about $18. other than that everything looked good. you told me to offer first so put down everything i wanted and everything you wanted. i didnt really even think about prices.
lets try again.
my
Geng Prime: 16
Mew Prime: 18

your:
Seeker RH x2 14
Pokemon Communication RH x2 10
Rare Candy UL RH x3 9
Gastly SF RH X1 2

i have a couple fly x from your wants i could trade as well?

Back