• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trade me Lanturn Prime/Other Things. Back after being gone forever so just look.

RE: W:Shining Charizard/Lots of things+RH stuff H:Mew Prime x4/Geng Primex2/Good Stuff

No longer need Flygon Lv.X, that list is out of date. But yes, your offer looks good. PM me, please.

RE: W:Shining Charizard/Lots of things+RH stuff H:Mew Prime x4/Geng Primex2/Good Stuff

CML please! I'm intrested in the Mew Primes.

Please CML for Absol Prime

PLZ CML For Mew Prime
Gengar Prime

CML for Gengar Prime.

would you trade yur prerelease leafeon for my shiny swablu?

When you say shiny Pokemon does that include Pokemon*?

RE: W:Shining Charizard/Lots of things+RH stuff H:Mew Prime x4/Geng Primex1/Good Stuff

hey guys!! sorry about my long absence. i was away for a while due to computer problems. butt now im back and ready to trade!!

SO BUMP!

RE: W:Shining Charizard/Lots of things+RH stuff H:Mew Prime x4/Geng Primex1/Good Stuff

cml for:

gengar prime
2 seeker
machamp prime

Please CML for your...

Gengar Prime

Hi, I would really like:

Mew Prime x4
Gengar Prime x1
If you have it, Machamp SF

Check my list for your wants.=)

CML for ur

kyoger groudon bottom peice

mlouden-i didnt really see anything particular i was interested in unless you have some of my wants that i accidentally missed.

the crippler 18- i didnt see anything. sorry. unless you have some of my wants unlisted or that i missed.

techdeck- i liked your RH seeker, flareon* offer?

the wii man- i didnt really see anything. sorry. unless you have some of my wants unlisted or that i missed.

braves- i didnt see anything. sorry. unless you have some of my wants unlisted or that i missed.

Do you have a Machamp SF???

My:

1 Flareon*
1 RH Seeker
+ Something else that you want.

Your:

1 Gengar Prime
1 Mew Prime

Counter offer if you like.

I Have an unlisted MINT hgss playmat. what do you value your cards at?

I have a mint hgss playmat, what do you value your cards at?

I have a mint HGSS playmat. what do you value your cards at?

Please CML for Alph 1, 2, and 4, and Gengar Prime. I have one shiny yanma and a couple shinies under my promo section. also will be updating LA shortly.

Hi, I am very interested in your Gengar Prime. I have a RH call energy and a RH seeker. CML for more. Thanks

My:
RH Call Energy x2
RH SF Gastly

Your:
Gengar Prime?

techdeck- haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Gengar prime=$40.... which is more than flareon (roughly $20) and the rh seeker(max $8). mew is an additional 20 sooo. ill pass on that. unless you want to make a more reasonable offer. butt no machamp SF, sorry :/

mlouden-im not interested in that playmatt, sorry.

eriq- unless you have my wants orrr other shinies that arent promos are the yanma ill have to pass. sorry.

zephy- i like what you offered plus the coro coro japanese shining mew promo. offer?? if you have any of my other rh wants that would be awesome.

darkpkmntrainer-haaaaa. rh call energy are like $10 max. rh gastly is 1 maybe 2. gengar prime is like $40 now sooo....ill need a more reasonable offer orrr pick something else?

Back