• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trade me Lanturn Prime/Other Things. Back after being gone forever so just look.

RE: W:Shining Charizard/Lots of things+RH stuff H:Mew Prime x4/Geng Primex1/Good Stuff

Can you CML for Gengar prime. Thanks!

RE: W:Shining Charizard/Lots of things+RH stuff H:Mew Prime x4/Geng Primex1/Good Stuff

ok..sorry for triple posting. I didnt see it added them together and thought it was error-ing. lol. I have an ultraball playmat sealed as well..lmk

el radar-i didnt see anything i liked, sorry.

mlouden- ehh. i never liked the ball playmats. if you have any worlds ones?

nah I wish..those are like 80 anyway

haha yeah i know. depends on the matt really. butt oh well. thanks anyway.

-Bump!

Can you CML for the Mew Prime x4 Gengar Prime x1 then???

the only things i liked were the flareon*, RH seeker, and the pokemon collector. you can make a better offer if you would like though

my palkia g lvl x
your celebi prime

i may have a trade for a palkia g x already. ill let you know!

Ya know what, I had completley forgotten that my RH seeker was traded. Sorry, but the Shining Mew and RH call are still good to go. Unfortunatley I don't have any other RH's you want so feel free to CML for more stuff.

tjtoot-
i saw you have a RH palkia G. would you like to do that plus the palkia g lv x for a donphan prime??

zeph-i didnt really see anything else. sorry.

cml for darkrai creselia legend top

@welcomhihihi- i didnt really see anything i wanted/needed unless you have some of my wants unlisted. sorry.

i didnt really see anything i liked enough to trade a gengar for. sorry:/

@lord. i dont have a shining charizard haha. im looking for one though :p

bump!

bump!

RE: WANT:Shining Charizard/RH STUFF HAVE:Mew Prime x2/Geng Primex1/Good Stuff

bumpppppppp!

Back