Wi-Fi Trades Trading Items for Pokémon! Mega Stones and more~

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrSquarepants said:
Athena said:
Foreign Ditto with good IVs would be nice for when I finally get off my butt and do some Masudaing. How many Rare Candies would you like for him? :3

2. ...3...? :D

Sure, I can do 3 no problem, just need to catch a couple more Pokémon to carry them all. Feel free to add my 2nd FC (2165-5620-4588) and let me know when you're ready for the trade. :)

I'll do shiny grimer for the Pinsirite. Add me if that sounds good. I'll probably be doing some trading this evening. FC: 0387-8852-9763

Athena said:
Yeah, I'm GMT+1. My time zone is listed in the OP. :)

Sorry, I'm not good with time zones. I'll be online in like 2 hours from now. If we can't trade then, I'll be able available to trade 8am (CET) or 4pm (CET). Just let me know what time works best for you.

I'm typing on my 3ds right now, so forgive my brevity.

For everyone whose trades I approve - plesse add the second FC in the OP and feel free to start a trade when you see me online, or we can set up a time later.

@bazinga - Sounds great! Add me and we can trade when you're ready.

@117jokes - no problem! I'll look for you in a couple hours then. :)

@KoN - Octillery is great! I would have evolved it anyway. Feel free to add and trade when ready.

Thanks for the mega stone.

I'm also interested in the Gengarite and Mewtwonite X, if they are still available? I'm offering the following shiny pokemon: Petilil, Gligar, Golett, Axew, Druddigon, Ferroseed, and Pupitar.

117jokes said:
Thanks for the mega stone.

I'm also interested in the Gengarite and Mewtwonite X, if they are still available? I'm offering the following shiny pokemon: Petilil, Gligar, Golett, Axew, Druddigon, Ferroseed, and Pupitar.

They both are still available! I would love the Shiny Petilil and Axew, if you don't mind. :3

MrSquarepants said:
Won't be on tonight but I'll add you and trade it as soon as I can!

Sure, no problem! Let me know around what times you'll be available so we can hook up.

117jokes said:
Can you trade now? I still need to transport them so it will take me a minute.

Sorry, I was already offline and getting ready for bed by the time you typed this. Let me know when you'll be available to get online and get can connect then. :)

To those of you with pending trades with me: 117jokes, MrSquarepants, Keeper of Night, and Bazinga001:

I am currently holding onto those items for you, and would greatly appreciate it if we could hopefully complete those trades over the weekend, since I plan to restart my game file on Monday. If you are ready and willing to go along with the trades proposed, please leave me a Visitor Message with the times you will be online and able to trade, along with your time zone (since I'm in Europe, most of you (if not all of you) are in very different time zones from me). I will try and accommodate you as best as possible and will check my VMs and my 3DS to see if/when you are around.

I will be buying and setting up a new computer most of today, so VMs are easier for me than loading up full threads when I'm online on my 3DS.

If we can't trade over the weekend, I will be transferring the items and Pokémon over to my husband's copy of Pokémon Y, so we can still trade, I just will probably have more restrictions on the times that I will be available, since I'll have to be swapping game cards and such.

Much thanks! :)

Are you available anytime today? I have no work tonight so it should be fairly open. But I will have to get ready for work around 11PM EST though, not sure what time is that in your area.

I'm in GMT+1, which is stated in the OP. If you're EST, that's GMT-5, which means I'm 6 hours ahead of you.

I'm online now and probably will be for the next 30~60 minutes. :) I'll check my 3DS periodically, otherwise feel free to post or VM for anyone who's ready for trades.

Hey i was wondering if u still had the pinsirite stone for trade i will give u any ur looking for!?

I'm currently waiting for someone to complete a trade for my Pincirite, so it's off the table for now. If they decide not to do the trade, I will let you know. :)

Any chance that that Absolite is available? I have just received an awesome Absol from Wonder Trade, and I gave my absolite away before I got it.(Big mistake on my part.)

I got a nice Pokerus Magnezone available, or a was-Pokerus Electrivire if you want.

Niervaco said:
Any chance that that Absolite is available? I have just received an awesome Absol from Wonder Trade, and I gave my absolite away before I got it.(Big mistake on my part.)

I got a nice Pokerus Magnezone available, or a was-Pokerus Electrivire if you want.

The Absolite is indeed still available, but I'm not interested in Pokérus at all; I don't do any training and I actually got a Pokérus Pokémon in my current in-game PC from a Wonder Trade, so I don't have any use for it. Do you have a list anywhere of other Pokémon you have available, or a trade thread or anything so we can maybe work out a deal? :)

SimonCookie said:
I was wondering if that pinsirite is still open for trade?

Greetings,
SimonCookie

Nope, sorry; like I said a few posts up, it's currently on hold for trading to another member; we're working on getting times figured out for us to trade at the moment.

I do have a trading forum opened up, unfortunately, I do not have any shinies. I mostly have a collection of pre-X & Y Pokémon available for trade.

The only one I have up for a trade is a Shiny Dialga.

I love the feeling of Bouncing a spore from a Smeargle using Magic Coat on a Porygon Z...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back