Wi-Fi Trades Trading Volcano! New Services Added! Check post: 149 for full details.

My THREAD!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Competitive Pokemon Island! CHARIZARD88'S GREATEST Trade Thread EVA! MAJORLY UPDATED!

I was wondering does that tentacrue lhave rapid spin by any chance

PS I'm looking for male pokemon that can breed with tentacruel and who know rapid spin

RE: Competitive Pokemon Island! CHARIZARD88'S GREATEST Trade Thread EVA! MAJORLY UPDATED!

cornsnake said:
What about Garchomp: 394 atk. 302 spd 380 hp

No I like IV breeds. One more REDICULOUS trade like that....I will have to ban you for a day or 2.

zwelgbelg said:

PS I'm looking for male pokemon that can breed with tentacruel and who know rapid spin

Yep it does. :D

cornsnake said:
zwelgbelg said:

I have a male blastiose

Mastdai’s Porygon-Z (EV trained: 104 HP/4 Def/252 Sp.Attack/148 Speed)
IV’s: 29/19/31/31/31/31
Ability: Download

=O Another WONDERFUL breed by mastadi! This thing is yet again another fully redis by anyone…so get a copy ot this thing to!

I'd like this please.

Uh....ya....this is MY thread he was asking ME not U! So...you have just got yourself a 1 day ban for being like that when this is NOT your thread.

I am also not wanting to trade you right now. So don't post as your banned.

RE: Competitive Pokemon Island! CHARIZARD88'S GREATEST Trade Thread EVA! MAJORLY UPDA

hey,ill trade you a shiny floatzel or shiny metagross for that absol..

RE: Competitive Pokemon Island! CHARIZARD88'S GREATEST Trade Thread EVA! MAJORLY UPDA

MightyDragonite said:
hey,ill trade you a shiny floatzel or shiny metagross for that absol..

Sorry I already have a buizel Shiny...and I don't like shiny metagross.

Charizard88 said:
cornsnake said:
What about Garchomp: 394 atk. 302 spd 380 hp

No I like IV breeds. One more REDICULOUS trade like that...I will have to ban you for a day or 2.

zwelgbelg said:

Yep it does. :D

cornsnake said:
zwelgbelg said:

I have a male blastiose

Mastdai’s Porygon-Z (EV trained: 104 HP/4 Def/252 Sp.Attack/148 Speed)
IV’s: 29/19/31/31/31/31
Ability: Download

=O Another WONDERFUL breed by mastadi! This thing is yet again another fully redis by anyone…so get a copy ot this thing to!

I'd like this please.

Uh...ya...this is MY thread he was asking ME not U! So...you have just got yourself a 1 day ban for being like that when this is NOT your thread.

I am also not wanting to trade you right now. So don't post as your banned.

To cornsnake, sorry to hear that.=/

To Charizard88, maybe another time cool? I have to read 2 books in 3 days for wasting my time.=[

cornsnake said:
I have these for trade for the deoxys and salemence.:D
Shinies:
All legit,
LV. 5 Wobbufett
LV. 50 Japanese Latios,
LV. 5 Milotic,
LV. 21 Swellow,
LV. 49 Mew named mew,
LV. 14 Nosepass,
LV. 100 Shiny Lugia
Events:
Lv. 56 Movie Darkrai
LV. 100 Movie Darkrai
LV. 50 Gamestop Deoxys

Your BANNED so PLEASE don't post here any more. I added a new rule telling you what to do when banned.

Unknown said:
To Charizard88, maybe another time cool? I have to read 2 books in 3 days for wasting my time.=[

Ya sure why not.
cornsnake said:
I don't get it. Why am I banned?

Well for 1 not following my rules. 2 posting AFTER I banned you...next time read the rules. It's a one day ban...so just live with it. I know your new but I can't cut slack if I want a succesful shop.

So sorry I was tough just read the rules and be done with it ok?

EVERYONE:

I think I am going to update with some more pokemon soon, and also please read the rules so that no one else gets banned like cornsnake did...ok?

Could you use a sceptile?
lvl 50 adamant nature 31/29/31/17/31/31

or an aggron?

lvl50 relaxed nature 31/31/31/31/31/31!!!!
he also has pokerus

one of the for your lvl 50 tentacruel?

EDIT: I'm going to keep the aggron for something better sorry

I can GAURENTEE 100% that Aggron is hacked! Who ever traded it to you needs to be reported ASAP!

Also...that secptile is not the best nature so now sorry.

Cornsnake your un-banned!

DUDE! That thing I can gaurentee 100% is hacked! Please this is your warning report the person who traded that to you. ALSO WHATEVER you do DON'T trade it to ANYONE!

Dude...I know it's hacked...and if you don't stop trying to trade it tto me and anyone else here on pokebeach I will ban your forever in my thread and report you to the PB offoritys. That is 100% hacked. Now if you want to PROVE to me it is legit. Then trade me it for a piece of junk. I will then trade it to someone who will hack check it. If it comes out hacked I will simply trade it back to you report you and ban your perma. from this place in my shop.

Ok, well what is it's Hidden Power type?

Charizard88 said:
I can GAURENTEE 100% that Aggron is hacked! Who ever traded it to you needs to be reported ASAP!

okay guess what, I got that aggron from my ruby game i trained it myself from when it was just an aron lvl 10 or so. nothing hacked, seriously. I checked it double with the individual value & stat calculator from serebii.net

aggron relaxed nature lvl 50
hp 158
attack 137
defence 225
sp.atk 88
sp.def 87
speed 72
hidden power power 70 type dark

that makes 31/31/31/31/31/31
seriously I'm not lying but you have to admit that it is tricky to just give you the aggron for something crappy just to check it no?

PS: too bad about the sceptile

cornsnake said:
I have a 100% Legit Azelf
Timid
31/31/31/31/31/31
Evs 252 Sp.atk 220 Spd 36 HP

If you want it, can I have this?{R}
Adamant Salamence 120HP / 252 Atk. / 136 Spe.
IV’s: 30/31/18/13/31/31

A good breed, this thing is deadly if used correctly. This was originally breed to just have Good Speed, Good Attack, Good HP…but HOLA It came out with these WONDERFUL IV’s! So get a copy today!

And please clone the Azelf for me. I still need it!:D

=.='

This can't be true, they can never have 31s. Also, if so, not with that nature. How much days / weeks of SRing?
========================^Which I mean have 6 31s, you can even talk to Smogon from this.

Also:

cornsnake said:
Umm...
What I'm looking for:
Legit Movie Regigigas
Legit Movie Shaymin
Legit good ivs eved Ous

Azelf
Leftovers Timid
36 HP / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
~ Nasty Plot
~ Psychic
~ Flamethrower
~ Hidden Power Fighting
Good ivs please. Legit please .

Hippowdon
Leftovers Impish
252 HP / 16 Atk / 152 Def / 88 SpD
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Fang
~ Roar
~ Slack Off
Good ivs please and legit.

Salemence
Life Orb Adament
4 Hp 252 Attack 252 Speed
~ Outrage
~ Dragon Dance
~ EQ
~ Brick Break
Legit / good ivs please.

Lucario
Life Orb Inner Focus Adamant
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
~ Close Combat
~ Swords Dance
~ ExtremeSpeed
~ Crunch
Legit/ good ivs please.

Dusknoir
Leftovers Impish
252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD
~ Will-O-Wisp
~ Fire Punch
~ Ice Punch
~ Pain Split
Legit/ good ivs please.

What I offer:
Shinies:
All legit,
LV. 70 Adament Giratina
LV. 24 Ponyta
LV. 5 Wobbufett
LV. 50 Japanese Latios,
LV. 5 Milotic,
LV. 21 Swellow,
LV. 49 Mew named mew,
LV. 14 Nosepass,
LV. 100 Lugia
Events:
LV. 1 Ranger Manaphy
Lv. 56 Movie Darkrai
LV. 100 Movie Darkrai
LV. 50 Gamestop Deoxys
Normal/ Ev'd
LV. 100 Adament Garchomp 252 Atk 252 Spd ?
LV. 100 Mild Ev'd Deoxys
LV. 30 Deoxys UT Modest
LV. 100 Male Naive Infernape Nice nature.

I have more but post what you'd like and I'll see if I have it.:D
I also do single battles.:)
Rules:
No ubers
No hacks
No 1hko

Why look for an Azelf if you have a perfect one their, I think I'm mini-modding, I'll just stop expressing my opinion.

zwelgbelg said:
Charizard88 said:

okay guess what, I got that aggron from my ruby game I trained it myself from when it was just an aron lvl 10 or so. nothing hacked, seriously. I checked it double with the individual value & stat calculator from serebii.net

aggron relaxed nature lvl 50
hp 158
attack 137
defence 225
sp.atk 88
sp.def 87
speed 72
hidden power power 70 type dark

that makes 31/31/31/31/31/31
seriously I'm not lying but you have to admit that it is tricky to just give you the aggron for something crappy just to check it no?

PS: too bad about the sceptile

Hey dude! Thanks for the trade! BTW guys thhis is legit, it had EV and serebii not using EV's couldn't do it ocrrectly!

THANKS!

Oh darn, Halloween's over for me, could I reserve a giveaway as we trade, it's cool if I don't get.:p

lol

I haven't been here since 2 days ago. -__- been busy making a haunted house. Anyhow, I am having the giveaway as soon as I get the prize cloned, and type up the giveaway.

Their's always a chance to get a perfect Pogeyman Charizard, it just takes a long time.

I will trade u either lv 100 legit lapras or s legit gabite for 2 iv charmanders bred with both egg moves if u have it.

I am offering a lv 100 shiny Ho-oh for a Leafeon, Hitmontop, and your Absol(optional).

Sending you a new PM Charizard88 with specifics if you can reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back