Wi-Fi Trades Trading Volcano! New Services Added! Check post: 149 for full details.

My THREAD!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Competitive Pokemon Island! Returning! Back Online! More updates of pokemon and Services to come!

PHP:
It is...

[code]

and to close...

[/code]

I used PHP so I could post it. :p

RE: Competitive Pokemon Island! Returning! Back Online! More updates of pokemon and Services to come!

Thank you for the trade. I look forward to trading you again when I get some good IV'd Pokemon or any others you might like. :)

RE: Charizard88's Player Thread! [H] Competitive Pokemon, Shinies...Will be updated with later [W] Good IV Pokemon & Shi

Ok cool. :) Thanks to you also.

Ok, I am re formating this thread using My Word document I made on this. So look for a major update on the format, and also for some new pokemon to appear. 0_0

Charizard88 said:
PHP:
It is...

[code]

and to close...

[/code]

Thanks, I will try that out later.

Yakkov said:
Charizard88 said:
PHP:
It is...

[code]

and to close...

[/code]

Thanks, I will try that out later.

Ok cool. You requesting this code...made me remember how I had my thread formatted somewhere in a word document to where this Trade Thread is made from code. :p

So that is why I am re-modeling. The old one is WAY off date. :/ So I am updating it now. :D

RE: Charizard88's Player Thread! [H] Competitive Pokemon, Shinies...Will be updated with later [W] Good IV Pokemon & Shi

I am interested in your Mamoswine, Shiny Absol, Salamence and Tyrannitar. My highest wants out of them are Absol and Salamence. I can offer you a Shiny Ho-oh, a Shiny Staraptor, a Shiny Bibarel, a Shiny Luxray, a Shiny Latias, and some others.

How about Shiny Lati for Shiny Absol?

Yakkov here is a trade update...I got some more Shinies and i added them if there not already with you. I also added some pokes to your trading to me list. :) Here is the update:

Code:
153. Bayleef
154. Meganium
209. Snubbull
210. Granbull 
215. Sneasel 
222. Corsola 
359. Absol
396. Starly 
397. Staravia 
403. Shinx 
404. Luxio 
405. Luxray
423. Gastrodon (West)
464. Rhyperior (Hacked ~ Received from someone on PokeBeach awhile back and it turned out to be hacked) So if your want it take it)
475. Gallade

Code:
133. Eevee
137. Porygon
193. Yanma
387. Turtwig
442. Spiritomb
481. Mesprit 
482. Azelf 
483. Dialga
484. Palkia 
485. Heatran
487. Giratina 
488. Cresselia

Charizard88 said:
How about Shiny Lati for Shiny Absol?

Yakkov here is a trade update...I got some more Shinies and I added them if there not already with you. I also added some pokes to your trading to me list. :) Here is the update:

Code:
153. Bayleef
154. Meganium
209. Snubbull
210. Granbull 
215. Sneasel 
222. Corsola 
359. Absol
396. Starly 
397. Staravia 
403. Shinx 
404. Luxio 
405. Luxray
423. Gastrodon (West)
464. Rhyperior (Hacked ~ Received from someone on PokeBeach awhile back and it turned out to be hacked) So if your want it take it)
475. Gallade

Code:
133. Eevee
137. Porygon
193. Yanma
387. Turtwig
442. Spiritomb
481. Mesprit 
482. Azelf 
483. Dialga
484. Palkia 
485. Heatran
487. Giratina 
488. Cresselia
As I said before, its fine. I just want my Pokémon back after you clone them.

Yep. :) Hey are you taking Rhyperior? That is my only off one I am not sure if you will accept.

Charizard88 said:
Yep. :) Hey are you taking Rhyperior? That is my only off one I am not sure if you will accept.

I don't care honestly. I will take it.

EDIT: I have to catch 12 wild Pokemon now, so I can get my Pokémon back from you. I will do it after the shiny trade really quick

Ok! Hey my brothers chain FINALLY ended...now for him to get on the internet and leave his game where I can get it. *Shows evil face and laughs evilly*

Charizard88 said:
Ok! Hey my brothers chain FINALLY ended...now for him to get on the internet and leave his game where I can get it. *Shows evil face and laughs evilly*

Send me a PM when you are ready ok?

Ya sure ok. :)

I am fine with that. Do you mind if Lati is cloned?

Nope. :)

Completed trade with Yakkov last night. But I still need to get him a Shiny Charmeleon which I forgot about since it was 1:12am. xD But none-the-less he will get that later.

Thank you for the trade. ^-^

RE: Charizard88's Player Thread! [H] Shinies [W] Good IV Pokemon & Shinies :::: THIS JUST IN! LOTS OF NEW SHINIES POSTED

I am interested in your Shiny Eevee. I have a Shiny Banette, Shiny Bibarel, Shiny Noctowl, Shiny Hippowdon, and other Shinies.

Thanks for the trade!

RE: Charizard88's Player Thread! [H] Shinies [W] Good IV Pokemon & Shinies :::: THIS JUST IN! LOTS OF NEW SHINIES POSTED

Hmm... nice set of pokes. What's the nature on Jirachi? Is it WISHMKR?

Renzo said:
Hmm... nice set of pokes. What's the nature on Jirachi? Is it WISHMKR?

Yep, it should be. I have a clone of it^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back