Wi-Fi Trades Trading Volcano! New Services Added! Check post: 149 for full details.

My THREAD!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Charizard88's Player Thread! [H] Shinies [W] Good IV Pokemon & Shinies :::: THIS JUST IN! LOTS OF NEW SHINIES POSTED

Do you have a Shiny Suicune, mine appears to be a bad egg on Pokémon Revolution.

RE: Charizard88's Player Thread! [H] Shinies [W] Good IV Pokemon & Shinies :::: THIS JUST IN! LOTS OF NEW SHINIES POSTED

So do you know what nature it is?

Renzo said:
So do you know what nature it is?

The Jirachi, or my Suicune?

lol the Jirachi. Sorry I should've specified.

@ Charizard88: I like the Hippowdon. Is there anything in particular that you want for it? I don't have much.

ShayminSky said:
I am interested in your Shiny Eevee. I have a Shiny Banette, Shiny Bibarel, Shiny Noctowl, Shiny Hippowdon, and other Shinies.

Thanks for the trade!

Any Basic forms of those pokemon that have evoulutionary chains. Ex. Shiny Ralts - Who evolves

Renzo said:
Hmm... nice set of pokes. What's the nature on Jirachi? Is it WISHMKR?

Lax Nature. Yes it is WISHMKR.

Renzo said:
lol the Jirachi. Sorry I should've specified.

@ Charizard88: I like the Hippowdon. Is there anything in particular that you want for it? I don't have much.

Any basic shinies? Like what I told ShayminSky.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Guys soon I will be starting a new game. So I will there for have a new FC. I am cloning everything and putting it on my bro's game...so I may be unable to trade for two days or more.

Um.... no. I do have a Hasty Gamestp Deoxys. I don't know its EV's but it's level 99 (lol for EV training) and I could reset the EV's with berries for you if you wanted. It'll probably be a clone, though as I'm going to clone it.

As it seems I'm no good at your giveaway :p can I trade you a Lv 70 UT shiny Giratine (Legit) for a lv 65 Mamoswine, preferably holding a light ball XD

Renzo said:
Um.... no. I do have a Hasty Gamestp Deoxys. I don't know its EV's but it's level 99 (lol for EV training) and I could reset the EV's with berries for you if you wanted. It'll probably be a clone, though as I'm going to clone it.

No thanks. I have x2 Gamestop Deoxys. One is on the front page another is my secret weapon. :O

Bilbo9 said:
As it seems I'm no good at your giveaway :p can I trade you a Lv 70 UT shiny Giratine (Legit) for a lv 65 Mamoswine, preferably holding a light ball XD

No I already have a Shiny Tina. xD

I'll trade my shiny Swablu for your shiny Jolteon

I can offer a shiny feraligatr legit (obv) around lv60 for one ^^

Hippowdon for Shiny Adamant Giratina? Cloned? If it's alright with Bilbo9 of course.

Me? Yeah sure, its your Pokémon now :p
Also have lv 5 shiny shinx if your interested...

LordZapdos said:
I'll trade my shiny Swablu for your shiny Jolteon

kk, PM me.

Bilbo9 said:
I can offer a shiny feraligatr legit (obv) around lv60 for one ^^

No thanks.

Renzo said:
Hippowdon for Shiny Adamant Giratina? Cloned? If it's alright with Bilbo9 of course.

No Thanks.

Bilbo9 said:
Me? Yeah sure, its your Pokémon now :p
Also have lv 5 shiny shinx if your interested...

No thanks.

Vaporeon
31/30/31/31/12/21
HP 188/ Def 252/ SpA 70
Nature: Bold
HP: 443
(had a mistake, already have more than 80 EV's more or less when I gave the HP Up, too late, so instead of 10, he only got 8 and won't take anymore)
Attack: 148
Defense: 236
SpA: 276
SpD: 207
SpE: 156
Moveset: (All PP maxed)
Ice Beam
Baton Pass
Wish
Surf

For your Electivire? This is my recent IV/EV breed.

Sorry no thanks. I already have a PWNAGE Vaporeon that Gamercal/Calum donated. xD But it is not for trade.

I can a Movie Shaymin for trade. (I used the AR code to get the wondercard. That's all that's hacked about it.)
The Shaymin
Movie Shaymin UT Hasty
IVs 7/21/25/30/5/31
Hidden Power Electric 45
If you want, it could you trade me your Mamo or Porygon-z?

Nope already have a Movie Shaymin.

You know, I never did pick up that Mamoswine. Have you gotten Pt moves yet?

Anyhow, basic CB set is required. I dunno what I've gotten recently that you wouldn't have, but I think THIS one might be right up your street:

dpffa280.png

Modest Nature
IVs: 23/31/31/29/31/31
Ability: Trace
Moveset:

Will-O-Wisp
Disable
Shadow Sneak
Mean Look

Lv 1 Female, UT of course. I raised a Gardy out of it, but figured you may want this to take advantage of one of the odd moves here (like Disable or Mean Look :p), as well as to customize the EV spread away from the standard. It's possible to NN this if required. Speaking of which, is Mamo possible to NN? :p

Should be right up your street unless you somehow have a better one D:

gamercal said:
You know, I never did pick up that Mamoswine. Have you gotten Pt moves yet?

Anyhow, basic CB set is required. I dunno what I've gotten recently that you wouldn't have, but I think THIS one might be right up your street:

dpffa280.png

Modest Nature
IVs: 23/31/31/29/31/31
Ability: Trace
Moveset:

Will-O-Wisp
Disable
Shadow Sneak
Mean Look

Lv 1 Female, UT of course. I raised a Gardy out of it, but figured you may want this to take advantage of one of the odd moves here (like Disable or Mean Look :p), as well as to customize the EV spread away from the standard. It's possible to NN this if required. Speaking of which, is Mamo possible to NN? :p

Should be right up your street unless you somehow have a better one D:

As a matter of fact I have a Gardy, but one I am to lazy to bother re-breeding as it's IV's FAIL for what I want it for. It was mainly scrap...good scrap. :p

But ya it is right up my street.

Mamoswine is the basic CB set. I can give it to you Lv.1 UT if you want. NN'd how you want to.

On Ralst I DO want it NN'd surprisingly...Mrs.Psycho...if it fits.

It will fit, providing no space is used. Goliath (clichéd I know, so what) would be the ideal NN for such a beast :)

I'll get that sorted soon (clone spare, yay) and we can trade tonight or in the next day or two (or w/e). Wi-Fi is back for me now, so... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back