Wi-Fi Trades Trading Volcano! New Services Added! Check post: 149 for full details.

My THREAD!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Charizard88's Player Thread! [H] Shinies [W] Good IV Pokemon & Shinies :::: THIS JUST IN! LOTS OF NEW SHINIES POSTED

Well the ones from the gts are:
jarachi
beldum
voltorb
if you liked one of those sorry. . . .

RE: Charizard88's Player Thread! [H] Shinies [W] Good IV Pokemon & Shinies :::: THIS JUST IN! LOTS OF NEW SHINIES POSTED

CMT for Mastdai’s Girafarig and TheMantyke's Jolly Tauros.

anything you will take for your cruel?

Anything you want for Salamence? Check my player thread.

shaymin1 said:
jarachi
beldum
voltorb

Sorry no thanks.

Kuros said:

Wow...finally someone else who has IV breeds and brought them to pokebeach. :) Well here are two I am interested in:

dpmfa390.png

Chimchar (Naive w/ Fake Out, T-Punch, Encore, and Counter also has HP Ice 69)[OT]
24/31/6/31/31/31

dpmfa376.png

Metagross (Adamant)
27/31/27/x/31/31
12 HP/ 252 Attack/ 232 Spd/ 12 Def
-Trick
-Stealth Rock
-Explosion
-Meteor Mash

----------------------------------------------------

I was also interested in these: I will breed you pokemon for these. :)

dpffa123.png

Scyther (Adamant w/ Technician and Baton Pass)[OT]
31/30/31/31/30/31

dpmfa442.png

Spiritomb (Sassy w/ Pain Split)[OT]
31/27/31/26/31/31 (HP Elec 70)

dpmfa142.png

Aerodactyl (Jolly w/ Pressure)[OT]
30/31/31/x/30/31
252 Attack/ 252 Spd/ 6 HP
-Stealth Rock
-Taunt
-EQ
-Stone Edge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some pokemon I can breed for you are...
  • Timid Ninetails (Hp Ice, Energy ball, and Hypnosis)
  • Adamant Shinx/Luxray (w/ Intimidate and Ice Fang)
  • Adamant Anger Point Primape(Must have good IVs in Sp attack also and Reversal)
  • Impish/Bold Tangrowth w/ Leech Seed
  • Something else...not on your list but that you might still want
valk said:

Nothing sorry.

lucariopulse333 said:

Nothing sorry.

Charizard88 said:
shaymin1 said:
jarachi
beldum
voltorb

Sorry no thanks.

Kuros said:

Wow...finally someone else who has IV breeds and brought them to pokebeach. :) Well here are two I am interested in:

dpmfa390.png

Chimchar (Naive w/ Fake Out, T-Punch, Encore, and Counter also has HP Ice 69)[OT]
24/31/6/31/31/31

dpmfa376.png

Metagross (Adamant)
27/31/27/x/31/31
12 HP/ 252 Attack/ 232 Spd/ 12 Def
-Trick
-Stealth Rock
-Explosion
-Meteor Mash

----------------------------------------------------

I was also interested in these: I will breed you pokemon for these. :)

dpffa123.png

Scyther (Adamant w/ Technician and Baton Pass)[OT]
31/30/31/31/30/31

dpmfa442.png

Spiritomb (Sassy w/ Pain Split)[OT]
31/27/31/26/31/31 (HP Elec 70)

dpmfa142.png

Aerodactyl (Jolly w/ Pressure)[OT]
30/31/31/x/30/31
252 Attack/ 252 Spd/ 6 HP
-Stealth Rock
-Taunt
-EQ
-Stone Edge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some pokemon I can breed for you are...
  • Timid Ninetails (Hp Ice, Energy ball, and Hypnosis)
  • Adamant Shinx/Luxray (w/ Intimidate and Ice Fang)
  • Adamant Anger Point Primape(Must have good IVs in Sp attack also and Reversal)
  • Impish/Bold Tangrowth w/ Leech Seed
  • Something else...not on your list but that you might still want
valk said:

Nothing sorry.

lucariopulse333 said:

Nothing sorry.

Alrighty, I'll go get the Chimchar and Metagross cloned now. It would be great if you could breed the Adamant Shinx. It needs to have the egg moves Ice Fang and here's the ideal IV spread 25+/31/25+/x/25+/31. Let me know your progress, if you choose to do this one.

Ok I will start the breeding after school today.

*Bump*

I am going to be adding a new breeding project once I finish it within the next few days. It is:

Adamant Shinx
IV's: 25+/31/25+/25+/25+/31
Egg Moves: Ice Fang

I also will be going over this thread with a new format.

Well I guess TTYL.

*Seeing as your aloud 3 bumps per week...I will bump this again along with some good news. :)

I am now going to be adding an IV Breeding, EV Training, Cloning, Banner Making, Soft Reseting, Services.

Here are the forms for IV Breeding and EV Training the other ones will come within due time.

IV Breeding:

- Pokemon: Which Pokemon do you want breed?
- Nature: What Nature?
- IV's: What are the Minimal Requirements for the IV's?
- Egg Moves: Any egg moves you want?
- Time: Please Make This An Understandable Time Width For The Project.

So that is the form may we see and Example?

IV Breeding:
Pokemon: Shinx
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 25+/31/25+/25+/25+/31
Egg Moves: Ice Fang
Time: However long it may take. Just no HUGE wait like a month.

EV Training:
- Pokemon(s): What Pokemon(s)?
- #Of Pokemon: How Many?
- EV Spread(s): Please give me the required EV spread for the pokemon(s)

There ya go. :)

EV Training:
- Pokemon: Shinx, Abra
- # Of Pokemon: 2
- EV Spread: Shinx: 4/252/x/x/x/252 Abra: 4/x/x/252/x/252

To make you happy there is an example. Those are basic and pretty average EV spreads but they work.

-------------------------------------------------------

So I hope you enjoyed ree=ading about this new update, and that you come and use my services any time you need help. :)

Bye!

I posted this in Kuros' thread as well, but seeing as you are an IV breeder as well I figured I may as well ask you. I'm in need of some good IV Dittos for breeding. If somehow we could work something out I would really appreciate it. lmk. Thanks.

Sorry none to spare and I would like to keep them for my self that is why there not for trade.

Charizard88 said:
Sorry none to spare and I would like to keep them for my self that is why there not for trade.

Is it possible that I could get them from you, clone them and trade them back? I can give you access to the pokes that I breed if you want.

Possibly...I can clone myself but one of the dittos I own is just astounding...and I wish not to distribute that. But possibly soe other ditto. PM me if you have specific dittos you may want a nature or an IV in.

I bet you didn't know this but... I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH HIPPO! And Tentacruel. I updated my thread, btw. So you should go check it out.

Edit: I'll post a BP request for you.

- Pokemon: Lileep
- Nature: Calm
- IV's: 28/25/28/x/28/25
- Egg Moves: Recover (and Earth Power, if possible)
- Time: As long as you need. I'm only able to trade on weekends.

Well Renzo. I see you have some nice IV breeds started up. But nothing quite interestes me yet. However if you can get me a Timid Cyndaquil with IV's like this I will simply trade you both of them.

Timid Cyndaquil
IV's: 15+/31/15+/31/15+/25+
Egg Moves: Thrash, Howl

I can supply you with a Male Cyndaquil with those egg moves I breed VIA a smeargle. It's IV's will be pitiful but I think I can get that 31 Atk. passed down to the egg move baby. So if you would breed that for me so I have a decent parent start for the final product...that would be fantastic. :)

So here is what would go down:

Trade 1: My Male: Cyndaquil

Your: Junk

Trade 2: My: Tentoxa, and Hippowdon

Your: Final product of the cyndaquil parent, Junk

Then if you would like I will HAPPILY give you a final product of the finished Cyndaquil Porduct Lv.1 UT for free.

LMK

~ Charizard88

Hmm... well I have nothing really to do now, so I can trade. I'm in need of that special Smeargle, though, if you still have it. I have TONS of Cyndaquils that I have left over from those Cyndaquils. And btw, I have a couple of Hasty natured ones that probably have those IV's. And I edited my post.

Well I am keeping the smeargle as of now. I might need that thing for it's other two traces. :p So for now you can get the Cyndaquil once I breed it here in the next 5-10minutes. Kinda have a black eye, am watching the super bowl, breeding, and on the computer at the same time. OH and eating a Super Bowl Snack...NACHOS!

Hrm...I think I have a Timid ditto with IV's that you could breed with the Cyndaquil I will give you to help speed up the process if that is ok with you. That way you have parents like this:

Cyndaquil: ?/31/?/?/?/?
Ditto: ?/?/?/31/?/31

So then you have the high areas covered along with the Egg Moves and Nature. That will give you a BIG lead on this allowing you to get this project finished faster.

I added the HR so this is not a double post. >_>

As for the Lileep I can definatly get that breed for you. But that will take awhile to get it THAT balanced with those EXACT IV's.

As those IV's maybe higher in the areas requested so it would be more like this...But I assume your breeding for a Hidden Power with those IV's. but I could breed it more like this:

28+/25+/28+/x/28+/25+

LMK if you want the ditto and the Cyndaquil. I will be online in like 10-20 minutes. Giving me time to get Wi-Fi going and breed the Quil.

Oh lol not exact. The format asked for minimum IV's lulz. Your format is fine. I'll use my own Cyndaquil (the one in my thread), but the Timid Ditto will be a GODSEND. I'm not going to be able to IV breed today, but will Friday. I can still trade though. If you're still going to trade, PM me when you're online.

Well you need the Egg moves I requested. :p Plus the nature. So I will donate both of them to your project for me. Plus what do you have to complain about when I am giving you two for one heh? :p Then I am also supplying you with what I want to make the process go faster. I will be online shortly for the trade. Still need to breed. Got side tracted with the Super Bowl. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back