XY Trainer Customization - What Items / Clothing Do You Want to See?

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
As the name suggests, what kind of clothing items would you like to see for your trainer to wear?

I for one want anything really silly, or a champion cape we can wear after beating the game c'B

RE: Trainer Customization - What Items do you want to see?

well, i'd like to see a list of things
  • clothing, hair, skin, and eye color customization
  • swimwear (speedo/trunks and bikini/swimsuit)
  • old clothes from old heroes, and past characters
  • old evil team/gang clothes (i wanna be a rocket lol)
  • shirtless option for boys (it wouldn't be fair if NPC's can be, but not the player)
  • actual running shoes in different styles
  • type related clothing
  • season related clothing
  • starter exclusive and version exclusive gear
  • gloves
  • multiple layers for the clothes

the layers should be like this as well
  1. Head Top
  2. Head Accessory (like flowers and earrings)
  3. Eyes (like glasses and goggles)
  4. Neck (like necklaces and scarves)
  5. Body Outer (like jackets)
  6. Body Under (like shirts)
  7. Wrists and Hands (like watches and gloves)
  8. Lower Outer (like skirts and belts)
  9. Lower Under (like shorts and pants)
  10. Feet (inclusing shoes and socks)
  11. Back

I would love to see capes, I would love to use dragon types and use a cape, just pure awesome when you do that in my opinion.

Floppy hat, Floppy hat! I want a white floppy hat! like the lady in D/P/P!

Ahem. Sorry for the outburst; I get all giddy when it comes to floppy hats. And gardevoir.

Considering the limitations clipping causes in 3d models, I'd say that the layers will be:

- head: hats, caps, flowers, tiaras maybe (oh, oh, tiaras too!), hoods (hell yes hoods!).
- face: glasses (glasses, too, common ones), earrings, some sort of prosthetic eye that shoots lasers.
- neck: necklaces, capes, scarves, nooses (too dark?).
- chest: the usual stuff. coats, shirts, t-shirts, tops, etc. I don't think they will include a shirtless option.
- hands: gloves, watches, bracelets; handcuffs for evil team members? (that would explain how they just stop fighting after defeat)
- waist: skirts, belts.
- legs: pants, shorts, leggings. (this might be empty, as long as a skirt is on)
- feet: shoes, boots, lillipup crap.

professorlight said:
Floppy hat, Floppy hat! I want a white floppy hat! like the lady in D/P/P!

Ahem. Sorry for the outburst; I get all giddy when it comes to floppy hats. And gardevoir.

Considering the limitations clipping causes in 3d models, I'd say that the layers will be:

- head: hats, caps, flowers, tiaras maybe (oh, oh, tiaras too!), hoods (hell yes hoods!).
- face: glasses (glasses, too, common ones), earrings, some sort of prosthetic eye that shoots lasers.
- neck: necklaces, capes, scarves, nooses (too dark?).
- chest: the usual stuff. coats, shirts, t-shirts, tops, etc. I don't think they will include a shirtless option.
- hands: gloves, watches, bracelets; handcuffs for evil team members? (that would explain how they just stop fighting after defeat)
- waist: skirts, belts.
- legs: pants, shorts, leggings. (this might be empty, as long as a skirt is on)
- feet: shoes, boots, lillipup crap.

If pokemon were real I would have my ninja sceptile hunt you down for the noose thing. Though I would love outfits from the evil teams of each generation and different dialogue to go if you wear it, I would love to wear the current team's outfit as a trophy, that would be awesome.

there should be full outfits such as...
Team Rocket Grunt outfit
Shockingly Powerful Electric-type Trainer
Grim and Ghoulish Ghost-type Trainer
Champion Battler outfit

There should be a part of the game where you have to dress up as a member of the new evil team and afterwards you get to keep said outfit.

I want to be able to have a sweater which I wear during the colder seasons and put around my waist in colder ones.

Brave Vesperia said:
There should be a part of the game where you have to dress up as a member of the new evil team and afterwards you get to keep said outfit.

Agreed, just as long as Silver does not appear and magically force you into your usual outfit . . . yeah, I wanted to destroy Team Rocked by wearing their own uniform but Silver had to show up, that jerk. Makes me want to do that to the evil team all that much more.

I would like some NPC clothes.
NPC's like Lass (Schoolgirl outfit), football player, Gym Leaders have cool clothes sometimes so them as well.

If they gave us the option to dress up like Rocket or any other team, I would prefer for people to react to me as if I was a bad guy and be able to blend in, inside of their base.

I am hoping though for a very extensive catalogue of clothes. I would hate if there were a very limited amount to choose from.
But Shopping in Paris on a Pokémon game is pretty fantastic.

I'd like to see Game Freak pull an Animal Crossing and give us tons of clothing and other character customization options. New Leaf introduced the ability to purchase pants and shoes, while you've always been able to buy shirts, hats, glasses, etc.

I'm really excited for the trainer customization. I hope it's really a big thing, because I've always wanted to stand out in a crowd of trainers.

I hope they add gym leader and other character costumes from older games (or maybe from the anime). I'm probably going to pick a girl as my character, and being Flannery would be epic. Or if I pick a boy, I'd love to be the blue-shirt Gary or Tracey. :D

Thief said:
I would like some NPC clothes.
NPC's like Lass (Schoolgirl outfit)

I'd assume this is in, since the lass outfit for X/Y at least has been shown to be available c'B

Personally I would really like to be able to unlock Cynthia's outfit and hair style. I think I would actually play a girl if they had that outfit just because Cynthia is pretty BA. Another thing that would be totally awesome is to have access to all the various funny/wacky costumes that team Rocket dresses up with in the Anime when they are trying to fool Ash and the gang. I'm smiling just thinking of the possibilities, hehe.

On a side note, I think this customization will finally do some justice for the male trainer. The male seems to always look very similar to the last while the female gets a nice fresh look every gen.

^ i agree it went brown hair with a cap, brown hair with a cap, brown hair with a wooly hat, brown hair with a flat cap, then brown hair with a cap. The only difference is that gen 3 and 4 had different hats

leecario said:
^ i agree it went brown hair with a cap, brown hair with a cap, brown hair with a wooly hat, brown hair with a flat cap, then brown hair with a cap. The only difference is that gen 3 and 4 had different hats
Huh, only gen 5 and FRLG had brown hair...

Teal said:
leecario said:
Huh, only gen 5 and FRLG had brown hair...

Oops, sorry i meant brown/black and brandon was revealed by the designers to have black hair and the white bit was a hat

Are clothing items confirmed? It seems like there's only a couple very simple options from what I've seen.

I'd want to see masks and helmets. Especially a gas mask, since my in-game teams always include Garbodor, Weezing, Muk and Gloom.

Btw. I hope that it has gear like Lucas is wearing in Platinum. That Lucas and I share a sense of fashion and he looked a lot like me. :3

Bogleech said:
Are clothing items confirmed? It seems like there's only a couple very simple options from what I've seen.

I'd want to see masks and helmets. Especially a gas mask, since my in-game teams always include Garbodor, Weezing, Muk and Gloom.

yes, they've been confirmed for a while now

Back