Trainer with the Darkrai?

I doubt it highly that it is not N at all. I don't think that they would be showing a 5th generation character in the league. It would be pretty cool if N did make an appearance in the anime. I seriously don't think that the Darkrai trainer is N.

People I have seen suggested:

-Lucian
-Cynthia
-Ash's father
-"That one lady"
-Joanna
-Brock
-Red
-President William McKinley

I honestly think it's a totally new character.

Its Gary.!!! Hes back for his revenge.!!!! XD

I see spamming is a problem for you... don't do it.
-cheetor586

Zenith said:
People I have seen suggested:

-Lucian
-Cynthia
-Ash's father
-"That one lady"
-Joanna
-Brock
-Red
-President William McKinley

I honestly think it's a totally new character.

Offtopic: What lady? Ontopic: It would not be N.

She/he is defiantly weird/emo
Look at that face:
http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/653ps11.shtml
Also look at Paul and Cynthia. Maybe they know who the Darkrai trainer is?

I'm guessing Ash'll face off against the Darkrai Trainer in the semifinals, win the battle and lose to some random guy/girl in the finals. The Darkrai Trainer gets waaaay too much buildup to just disappear without being defeated.

The trainer looks pretty weird looking. I'm guessing that Ash will most likely lose to him.

Ice Arceus said:
The trainer looks pretty weird looking. I'm guessing that Ash will most likely lose to him.

That's basically what i feel too. Pokemon anime when it comes to the League Championships; Ash will always lose to a new Trainer revealed in the Championships. Eg; Harrison, Tyson.

New episode title semi final darkrai appears and i doubt it would be an episode dedicated to paul vs. the darkrai so i'm guessing it's ash vs. the darkrai trainer.

Playerking95 said:
New episode title semi final darkrai appears and i doubt it would be an episode dedicated to paul vs. the darkrai so i'm guessing it's ash vs. the darkrai trainer.

yep u beat me to it.
i just hope ash wins 1.

There is so much mystery involvede here. A new trainer... a legendary Pokemon with a history of darkness... and then theres Ash, just waiting for something to happen. I dunno, maybe Ash can beat up Darkrai, theres always a possibility.

Playerking95 said:

Yeah im guessing that too. I think that Ash could pull it off if he faces with the Darkrai trainer. " Charizard! Seismic Toss!"

Back