Trainer with the Darkrai?

Did anyone else stumble upon the darkrai trainers info? http://www.pocketmonsters.net/character/2156 If he got through his badges and the first and second round with just his Darkrai, i wonder how the heck can ash beat him?

Playerking95 said:
Did anyone else stumble upon the darkrai trainers info? http://www.pocketmonsters.net/character/2156 If he got through his badges and the first and second round with just his Darkrai, i wonder how the heck can ash beat him?

Yeah i wondering too how can Ash beat him. Btw, im expecting Ash to use Sceptile. If he doesn't then Charizard's fine. ;p

well, he seems giovanni, doesn't he? At least, I think he does...
I don't believe ash will beat him easily, whoever he is...

Wait, but isn't Darkrai a legendary? How do these trainers own legendary pokemon? I mean, they're LEGENDARY

what if it turns out to be ashs long lost twice removed half brother from giovanni?!?!
"GASP"
spoil alert.!
XD

YakobTheRed said:
Cynthia's not even entered in the League.

And you kinda need to defeat the elite four first.

TrainerofFury said:
Wait, but isn't Darkrai a legendary? How do these trainers own legendary pokemon? I mean, they're LEGENDARY

Just because they're legendary doesn't mean they can't be caught. Look at Pyramid King Brandon and his Regi Trio. ;]

Articuno wasn't owned by Noland, it just partnered with him. And we know this.

1. Paul will loose to Ash using a team of 5 unknown pokemon and his Electivire while Ash will use his Sinnoh Team.
2. The last skirmish of this 3 episode battle will be Infernape vs. Electivire.
3. LT's (the darkrai trainer) only Pokemon is Darkrai.

Ash will probably lose in the semi's against LT, though if he does beat Darkrai, he's definately lose the finals because they won't let him win a league until the show ends.

A5023-9-1.jpg
[/img]

See this women.Take a close look.Chigusa tsukikage (Woman) resembles the darkrai trainer if you look very closely.

THIS IMAGE WILL SOON DISAPPEAR!

ashinto said:
Articuno wasn't owned by Noland, it just partnered with him. And we know this.

1. Paul will loose to Ash using a team of 5 unknown pokemon and his Electivire while Ash will use his Sinnoh Team.

Ash will probably lose in the semi's against LT, though if he does beat Darkrai, he's definately lose the finals because they won't let him win a league until the show ends.

Yeah noland did befriend articuno they were close enough to be trainer and a trainers Pokemon i mean i guess Articuno would've let Noland catch it if Noland wanted to. I do think that the Darkrai is actually a Darkrai even though it could still unlikey be a Zorua or Zoroark.

ashinto said:
Paul's entire team is known and has been so for over a week.
Not confirmed (at least not the last time I checked), but it's possible.
Not confirmed (at least not the last time I checked), and very unlikely.

Luigibuster8989 said:
A5023-9-1.jpg
[/img]

See this women.Take a close look.Chigusa tsukikage (Woman) resembles the darkrai trainer if you look very closely.

THIS IMAGE WILL SOON DISAPPEAR!

Can you explain how this pertains to the trainer?

FireMeowth said:

He wouldn't be able to enter the league with only 1 pokemon? Anyways that would be stupid, why would they have this trainer that is seemingly unbeatable? I dont understand anyways I hope it is explain durng Ash's battle with him.

The Darkrai trainer has more than one Pokemon, though we haven't seen any of them except for Darkrai. He used only Darkrai to get to the league, which is pretty amazing. I can't wait to see how his battle skills are like, and also what types of attacks his Darkrai knows.

He could have an entei because in the sinnoh league victors opening buizel versed a darkrai and Infernape battled an entei and if that trainer can catch a darkrai why not an entei.

He probably can have an Entei though I doubt it. If the trainer had an Entei he would've used it by now. We just have to wait and see of what types of Pokemon he has with him.

Back