TRANSFORMERS 2: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN OFFICAL THREAD!

DID YOU LIKE THE FILM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MACHAMP_MASTER

457 MACHAMP CARDS And counting!
Hey Anyone here Excited about this Film? I for one Cannot wait! It looks far better then the first!

the most recent trailer::.
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809943432/trailer

Discuss!!:D

I've been following this movie since the middle of last year, AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!
And the trailer reveals sooooo much.
Like how Megatron's back and that closer look at the The Fallen. (All of which I already knew about)
The story seems amazing already, and I'm gonna watch that movie seven times in a row.

I cant wait to see Devastator! and Soundwave! I hope they keep Soundwaves Original 1980's Voice! Although Michael Bay said he will Im still not getting my hopes up haha:rolleyes:

If this film is anything like the last one, it won't be worth seeing IMO. Being a special-effects fanboy, I came to see giant robots beat the crap out of each other, and what did I get? An hour of generic-human-drama, 20 minutes of robot screentime, and a heck of a lot of product placement. The movie's title is "Transformers," not "Generic Human Drama - with Special Guest Stars, the Transformers!" If the Transformers get 50 minutes or more total screentime in this one, then I'll see it. Otherwise, I'm not interested.

I believe this Film will have A lot more Robot Screen time. From what the Director said in one of his interviews. There is Supposed to be Approx 40 Robots!! (Autobots and Decipticons.)

But all in all The humans were not that bad in TF1 I enjoyed the Film for what it was. :D

This is going to be amazing, just like the last one was. Oddly enough, they were filming for this right in Tucson on base. I'll go for the special effects, but I'll stay for the hot Megan Fox.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
This is going to be amazing, just like the last one was. Oddly enough, they were filming for this right in Tucson on base. I'll go for the special effects, but I'll stay for the hot Megan Fox.

dmaster out.

That's a good reson to see it.

I saw the first one on the first night. I really liked that movie. This one also looks really good! As someone who watched Transformers as a youngin', I'm looking forward to it.

I watched Transformers as a kid, and I'm also a car guy, so I love the Transformers movie for the cars too. It's awesome all around. I'm excited for the movie. First was awesome. Hope this one is too.

Also, Megan Fox is pretty hot. =]

I have seen the first one.Loved it! It was great in my point of view, I hope this one is great too.

Shining Raikou said:
Also, Megan Fox is pretty hot. =]
Darn she is!

Well I tried to fix the Wikipedia article on it but some idiot changed it back saying that "Humans are more important than the robots".
I was disappointed with the lack of robots and the overvalue of human scum in the movie but still would see it because I'm loyal to the GLORIOUS Megatron.
Also the best place for transfomer info they know where the human scum belongs.

Edit I prefer her over any human.

Abomasnow-Man29 said:
Well I tried to fix the Wikipedia article on it but some idiot changed it back saying that "Humans are more important than the robots".
I was disappointed with the lack of robots and the overvalue of human scum in the movie but still would see it because I'm loyal to the GLORIOUS Megatron.
Also the best place for transfomer info they know where the human scum belongs.

Edit I prefer her over any human.

Haha Blackarachnia Easily the Best Female Bot character!

I have to admit though If the movie was Just all Robot Vs robot The film would be rather boring. The humans have to have some sort of role. Just not all of the movie lol. :D:rolleyes:

Hopefully, it'll be equal OR better than the first movie. If it is, then it is worth watching.

Yes, let's hope for more robot-bashing scenes.

And more Megan Fox.

I liked Beast Wars, personally. (Changed to Beasties because the word war wasn't allowed in the name). We would record the episodes, and we even have a few tapes, I think. I want a Beast Wars movie!

Forum Shark said:
I liked Beast Wars, personally. (Changed to Beasties because the word war wasn't allowed in the name). We would record the episodes, and we even have a few tapes, I think. I want a Beast Wars movie!

Well I have all three seasons of the Beast Era's first show. I liked it becuse it didn't have any humans in it.

Boracay_Jason said:
Hopefully, it'll be equal OR better than the first movie. If it is, then it is worth watching.

Yes, let's hope for more robot-bashing scenes.

And more Megan Fox.

Agreed. And seriously, this movie looks freaking crazy amazing. I'll watch it regardless of reviews.

I really can't wait for this. Planned to see it on its release, but I think Nationals is the same day.

It's weird, a bunch of movies AMT see's are during events, knowing at states, and now this at nats.

I can't wait to see it. I hope it isn't a "failed" sequel.

I can Assure you this will not be a Failed Sequel!! :p

Another good movie planned for release is Gi joe Rise of cobra not sure if anyone here knows about them but Gi joe was a toyline in the mid 1980's along with Transformers and He man! Now all we need is a He man Movie!!

Oh and heres a Trailer for Gi joe if anyone is interested... Watch in HD for best viewing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS_ul_i_HL4

Back