TRANSFORMERS 2: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN OFFICAL THREAD!

DID YOU LIKE THE FILM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. The robots are supposed to be catching my attention, not the actors.
2. If you think that, then it's a little sad.
3. All I can say is LOL. You think there's something wrong with me?
4. That's still not intense.
5. Why not? It's the same principle. Practically all the same.
6. Yeah I have noticed. So why do you claim it's funny then? :S

The Fallen One said:
Gonna see this as soon as I can. :O

If they make a third does that mean it'll have...

UNICRON?!

I wouldn't mind Some Dino Bots Chucked into the mix! :D

~Magma King~ said:
1. The robots are supposed to be catching my attention, not the actors.
2. If you think that, then it's a little sad.
3. All I can say is LOL. You think there's something wrong with me?
4. That's still not intense.
5. Why not? It's the same principle. Practically all the same.
6. Yeah I have noticed. So why do you claim it's funny then? :S

I thought you would at least agree with me if you knew some of Keith David's best work.

And ALL HAIL MEGATRON!

~Magma King~ said:
1. The robots are supposed to be catching my attention, not the actors. Pretty much equal in this movie.
2. If you think that, then it's a little sad. Not really. The CG was amazing.
3. All I can say is LOL. You think there's something wrong with me? Yeah, but only if you go to an Action movie with robots for the story, which you obviously do.
4. That's still not intense. Oh well. It was for 99.99% of the people who saw it.
5. Why not? It's the same principle. Practically all the same. You think comedy is the same as action? There's something wrong for sure.
6. Yeah I have noticed. So why do you claim it's funny then? :S I never said that. That was Lenny.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
~Magma King~ said:
1. The robots are supposed to be catching my attention, not the actors. Pretty much equal in this movie. What do you mean?
2. If you think that, then it's a little sad. Not really. The CG was amazing. It wasn't that good.
3. All I can say is LOL. You think there's something wrong with me? Yeah, but only if you go to an Action movie with robots for the story, which you obviously do. But that is what the whole movie is about, it's like saying I went to Happy Feet to see humans.
4. That's still not intense. Oh well. It was for 99.99% of the people who saw it. Incorrect! That is a mistake more then 99.99% didn't think it was that intense.
5. Why not? It's the same principle. Practically all the same. You think comedy is the same as action? There's something wrong for sure. Where is that stated?
6. Yeah I have noticed. So why do you claim it's funny then? :S I never said that. That was Lenny.

dmaster out.

Nice to see things cleared up :D

Eh, I guess we just have different movie tastes. I won't say anymore because I'll spam up this thread and that'd be pretty boring for people anticipating the movie.

I really can't wait to see the sequel!!! And luckily, I have an Imax in my city so I can go see the Imax showing(s)!!
The first movie was very good and was not bad in anyway and the sequel is gonna blow the roofs of the unlucky theaters showing it!!!

transformers-20090214-devastator-toy.jpg
devastator toy ask me about it

I liked the first one all in all. Even though there wasn't much robot action, it created a new type of digital animation being used in other movies like Terminator 3 and G.I. Joe. My entire family liked it, and the fight scenes were short, but still great. The fight scenes will definetley be longer, and more suspenseful. I'm looking forward to it. And that's all I'll say about that.
*As you wish, lord Megatron!*

Would you like a collar I'm making?

It shall be a deceptcon emblem that say's on the back: If found please return to Magatron of Kaon, Cybertron.

I'm excited the movie was part shot here in my hometown AFB I got to see the set it was amazing but I didn't see anything that revealed the plot know with all the trailers and stuff i'm jacked up to watch it.

Lenny said:
~Magma King~ said:
The first movie was TERRRIBLE. One big fight with a lot of special effects. And it was too long, making it seem like such a drag.

This doesn't look much better.

*facepalm*

I will allow you to have an opinion, but all my respect for you, as a person, has just disappeared. HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE THE FIRST MOVIE? It had Megan Fox, robots fighting, explosions, intense scenes, Megan Fox, robots from space, mediocre comedy, and Megan Fox!

I think numbers 1, 4, 5, and 8 are all basically the same.
But hell yeah!

Back