TRANSFORMERS 2: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN OFFICAL THREAD!

DID YOU LIKE THE FILM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kind of a bump, I guess. Has anyone seen The Fallen yet? He looks pretty cool. A little organic for a Transformer, but still cool. He turns into a tank, and so does Megatron, so I'm not sure how this is gonna work with the toys. (Too many tanks?) I am looking forward to the movie even more, now. Also, the guy sucking up sand in the trailer is the fallen. (Pretty sure).

Abomasnow-Man29 said:
That was Devastator.

Are you sure? Anyway, one of the transformers has testes!(I think it's Devastator). He fuzes with construction vehicles, including 2 wrecking balls, and the balls hang from his "crotchular area".

Abomasnow-Man29 said:
http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Devastator_(ROTF)

Okay, I was mistaken. Still, the testes thing is funny, no? I am planning on making an Optimus prime costume for the opening night. Neat, eh?

@ Forum Shark I don't care what you dress up as, and the only good Transformers jokes are found here.
http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Forum Shark said:
Kind of a bump, I guess. Has anyone seen The Fallen yet? He looks pretty cool. A little organic for a Transformer, but still cool. He turns into a tank, and so does Megatron, so I'm not sure how this is gonna work with the toys. (Too many tanks?) I am looking forward to the movie even more, now. Also, the guy sucking up sand in the trailer is the fallen. (Pretty sure).
it is devastator

Yeah, I know now. I just didn't see a clear picture, that's all. They named Brawl Devastator in the last movie, so I wonder if that's going to cause any confusion? Also, has anyone seen the movie Soundwave? He's really awesome looking.

Yeah, me too. First showing. ;o I haven't seen the time yet, but it'll probably be around 9/10. I got done with Summer School today so I could go to this tomorrow. This is gonna be amazing.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Yeah, me too. First showing. ;o I haven't seen the time yet, but it'll probably be around 9/10. I got done with Summer School today so I could go to this tomorrow. This is gonna be amazing.

dmaster out.

First showing? Cool, but I prefer to go to the late shows so the little kids aren't there. lol. Unless you're going at 12:01?

Nah, it was sold out before I even got home today. In fact, I picked up my ticket for 9:00 tomorrow, and 12:01, 12:05, 12:10, 12:20, and 12:30 were ALL sold out. I didn't mind though, I got to see one of my friends from school because he was working there. And he ringed me up lol.

This is going to be a huge movie.

dmaster out.

Seen the movie this morning!

It is 10 Times better then the 1st haha! Huge battle scenes and tonnes of Surprises!

I wont Elaborate to much haha.

Just be prepared to be Wow'd :p

Back