TRANSFORMERS 2: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN OFFICAL THREAD!

DID YOU LIKE THE FILM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I just got home from it too. Man, the theater was super packed. Oh well it was really the only decent movie so far this Summer. No huge blockbusters like I thought. :F

dmaster out.

Okay, I went to see the movie. Quite a story. Read on for my theatre going woes. (no spoilers)

So, the show I had anted to see was sold out, so I had to see the one that was starting in 20 mins. Fine! My medium drink and small candy was... 15 DOLLARS! Anyway, 45 minutes in, the movie stopped. The transformer blew! (no joke.) For about half an hour, everyone waited. Movie starts. Great movie. We wanted to go across the street to check for the sideswipe toy, and went through the alternate exit (keep in mind, I am in a boxy costume this whole time) to get there faster. We see this woman with her kid. "Nice costume! Did you see the show?"
"Yeah, the 7:10 one."
"Did you get your free tickets?"
"WHAT?!?" (I didn't yell, but I thought it)
Turns out, the theatre gave out free tickets to apologize for the power-outage. We hurry back, and get our tickets. Oh, well, it was an amazing movie, and I'll be seeing it again with the free pass. Now go see it... now.

Woah looks like you had a Rather interesting Transformers showing hahahhaha.

Well at least you got to see it! and now you can see it again for FREE!!:D

Whoooooooooa, I watched that movie yesterday, it was soooo amazing xD
Well, I think the first one was better though, but the second one was also awesome.

Soul Seeker said:
Well, I think the first one was better though, but the second one was also awesome.

I thought this one was better because you got to see a lot for of the TF's, and fans really like that. Also, because it's the sequel, they didn't have to worry about character development too much and could get right into the plot.

The first one was also great. You can really tell the difference between the animation in both films, and I also think the music was better in the first movie. So, in the end, I guess they're pretty close, but I would say this one was better. (Soundwave and Sideswide ftw).

Soul Seeker said:

I second this. The first one had charm and Megan Fox was actually hotter in the first one. The only gripe about the first one is that you couldn't comprehend the battles, while in this sequel you could. The characters, story, and crude jokes just dumbed this one down. It was entertaining though, I'll give it that.

dmaster out.

I really liked it. It wasnt as good as the first one but it was still quite good, I dont think they did jetfire that well though. I thought he was younger, they tried to make him scottish but they screwed it up. I saw the covers and screenshots for the ds version of the game but it was just as underdeveloped as the old one and they use the same crappy Heads Up display.

too long i had to go pea the whole time i liked starscreams whiney voice

i waited 30 miniutes standing in line and another 30 miniutes without preveiws

charizard12345 said:
too long I had to go pea the whole time I liked starscreams whiney voice

I waited 30 miniutes standing in line and another 30 miniutes without preveiws

Startscream's voice is normally like that. That's his personality.

To dmaster: The twins and the part with Sam's mom were pretty stupid. The twins were funny sometimes, but usually annoying. However, they have to include these sorts of things for people who enjoy crude/stupid humour. It didn't annoy me, but I wasn't crazy for it.

ok. Saw this movie again today. + and - time:

+:
Looked incredible
Jetfire prime is the coolest transformer ever
Sideswipe was cool!
Acree and the other hunters were much loved
Devastator was pretty bomb!
Megan Fox is still hoooooooooot
Saw a preview for the movie "9"!!! LOOKS INCREDIBLE!!!
They made reference to the next one!! Yay!!! Did you see StarScream holding the "younglings"? Those guys grow up...

-:
Incredibly long. Autobots never show up to save optimus, even though they were oretty f***in close.
Starscream sounds like a whiny b****
Sam's roommate is a f***er and whines all the time
The whole Sam's mom is baked scene was dumb
Tried to hard to be funny
The twine autobots are just annoying
They do not explain what happened to said autobots after Devastator attack.
The decepticons are on earth a long time ago, but they leave. WTF?
The decepticon on the satellite looks like he is getting it on w/ the satellite, also looks and sounds almost exactly identical to Megatron.
LONG

All in all, i give the movie a...C...kinda a bad movie. First was MUCH BETTER, but second had cooler scenes.

Seth1789110 said:
ok. Saw this movie again today. + and - time:

+:
Looked incredible
Jetfire prime is the coolest transformer ever
Sideswipe was cool!
Acree and the other hunters were much loved
Devastator was pretty bomb!
Megan Fox is still hoooooooooot
Saw a preview for the movie "9"!!! LOOKS INCREDIBLE!!!
They made reference to the next one!! Yay!!! Did you see StarScream holding the "younglings"? Those guys grow up...

-:
Incredibly long. Autobots never show up to save optimus, even though they were oretty f***in close.
Starscream sounds like a whiny b****
Sam's roommate is a f***er and whines all the time
The whole Sam's mom is baked scene was dumb
Tried to hard to be funny
The twine autobots are just annoying
They do not explain what happened to said autobots after Devastator attack.
The decepticons are on earth a long time ago, but they leave. huh??
The decepticon on the satellite looks like he is getting it on w/ the satellite, also looks and sounds almost exactly identical to Megatron.
LONG

All in all, I give the movie a...C...kinda a bad movie. First was MUCH BETTER, but second had cooler scenes.

I'll handle your -'s, because the plusses are your opinion, and I'll just clear up somethings for you.
1. It was Optimus' fight. They didn't want to interfere. Either that, or they didn't arrive in time.
2. DO NOT complain about Starscream's voice. That's the way he always is, except in the last movie. Like I said, that's his personality. I liked it.
3. He was pretty unnecessary. Except to show that people know what happened 2 years ago (ot they think they know).
4. I know...I know...
5. A lot of it was funny, I thought. It took a bit from the story though.
6. The twins got a little annoying, but I thought they were pretty funny sometimes. "look at that mother f*BOOM*"
7. What do you mean?
8. What do you mean?
9. That was soundwave, the most loyal decepticon, and he's awesome. He was played by the voice of Dr.Claw (At least in the cartoon).

Okay we need to close (or ban all decision about the token female.) this since there's so few fans of transformers posting here.

Also some life forms I actually find attractive.

This movie was beyond insane. Definitely captured my #1 movie spot of 2009.

I'll handle your -'s, because the plusses are your opinion, and I'll just clear up somethings for you.
1. It was Optimus' fight. They didn't want to interfere. Either that, or they didn't arrive in time.
2. DO NOT complain about Starscream's voice. That's the way he always is, except in the last movie. Like I said, that's his personality. I liked it.
3. He was pretty unnecessary. Except to show that people know what happened 2 years ago (ot they think they know).
4. I know...I know...
6. The twins got a little annoying, but I thought they were pretty funny sometimes. "look at that mother f*BOOM*"
7. What do you mean?
8. What do you mean?
9. That was soundwave, the most loyal decepticon, and he's awesome. He was played by the voice of Dr.Claw (At least in the cartoon).

The two what do you means is what i am going to address.
The first one: Well the red and green autobot twins fight Devastator, but then it shows him climbing the pyramid and you never see those 2 again. What happened to them? Looked like they were doing a good job but idk...
The second one: Well it shows the fallen on Earth in 17000 BC but then they leave. Why would they do that? I dont get it...
For the last one: He is pretty cool, just looks weird. I like him though.

Yea hopefully in the 3rd soundwave will actually come down to earth and battle, in his alternative forms. (hes a tripple changer.) Jet, Satelite and robot.

Seth1789110 said:
4. I know...I know...
7. What do you mean?
8. What do you mean?

The two what do you means is what I am going to address.
The first one: Well the red and green autobot twins fight Devastator, but then it shows him climbing the pyramid and you never see those 2 again. What happened to them? Looked like they were doing a good job but idk...
The second one: Well it shows the fallen on Earth in 17000 BC but then they leave. Why would they do that? I don't get it...
For the last one: He is pretty cool, just looks weird. I like him though.

Well, skidz and mudflap just leave. I guess they got tired or something, but that's one of the movie's many plot-holes, I guess.
Who leaves? The primes? The primes made a doorway so no one would find the matrix of leadership.

I saw it yesterday. It was... not very bad, actually! I FREAKIN LOVED IT! But the lady from the college who's actually a robot... it's like Terminator. And it's gross... It's sad that Optimus dies... The big pyramid-climby dude was scary, too. Twins, though... funny! "You live with your mother?" "No, my mother lives with me." If I'm not mistaken, the green dumptruck was Demolisher, was it not?

Back