TRANSFORMERS 2: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN OFFICAL THREAD!

DID YOU LIKE THE FILM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The first movie was TERRRIBLE. One big fight with a lot of special effects. And it was too long, making it seem like such a drag.

This doesn't look much better.

~Magma King~ said:
The first movie was TERRRIBLE. One big fight with a lot of special effects. And it was too long, making it seem like such a drag.

*facepalm*

I will allow you to have an opinion, but all my respect for you, as a person, has just disappeared. HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE THE FIRST MOVIE? It had Megan Fox, robots fighting, explosions, intense scenes, Megan Fox, robots from space, mediocre comedy, and Megan Fox!

Lenny said:
~Magma King~ said:

. HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE THE FIRST MOVIE? It had Megan Fox, robots fighting, explosions, intense scenes, Megan Fox, robots from space, mediocre comedy, and Megan Fox!

Agreed 100% With above statement :D

Well I DIDN'T like the first movie.

Lets just see how it was, at the start it was about a boy that just got a new car that so happened to eb Bumbllebee, wow what a surprise :/. Then there was loads of robots falling from the sky and then they all had this massive fights with humans caught in the middle. The fight scenes were TERRIBLe, you couldn't tell who was hitting each. The graphic noves are ok, ish, but the movie didn't have any relevance to the novels. I mean not all mechanical things turn into robots in the novels, lets just say "BRACE YOUR SELVES".

Lenny said:
~Magma King~ said:

*facepalm*

I will allow you to have an opinion, but all my respect for you, as a person, has just disappeared. HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE THE FIRST MOVIE? It had Megan Fox, robots fighting, explosions, intense scenes, Megan Fox, robots from space, mediocre comedy, and Megan Fox!
Lenny said:
Megan Fox
So?

Lenny said:
Robots fighting
I can gawp at the special effects for 2 hours? Wow. Shame it didn't keep me interested enough.

Lenny said:
Explosions
Explosions doesn't make it a good movie.

Intense scenes? I can't recall any of those. Not enough of them anyway.

Lenny said:
Megan Fox
Again. So what?

Lenny said:
Robots from space
That's a silly idea anyway. It was always a silly idea I suppose, but the movie tried to make it darker and less silly which ended up in it being even sillier in the first place. And War of the Worlds had robots from space, did it not? That too sucked.

Lenny said:
Mediocre comedy
VERY mediocre. That's a bad thing.

Lenny said:
and Megan Fox!
I DON'T CARE ABOUT MEGAN FOX

~Magma King~ said:
Lenny said:
~Magma King~ said:

*facepalm*

Lenny said:
Megan Fox
So? She's hot if you haven't noticed.

Lenny said:
Robots fighting
I can gawp at the special effects for 2 hours? Wow. Shame it didn't keep me interested enough. It should have. It was a technologically advancing movie and it fulfilled its duty.

Lenny said:
Explosions
Explosions doesn't make it a good movie. Normally yes. In Michael Bay films you go to a movie FOR the explosions.

Intense scenes? I can't recall any of those. Not enough of them anyway. Every single moment was intense the first time you watch it. You don't know which vehicle is evil or good. Quite intense if you ask me.

Lenny said:
Megan Fox
Again. So what? See above.

Lenny said:
Robots from space
That's a silly idea anyway. It was always a silly idea I suppose, but the movie tried to make it darker and less silly which ended up in it being even sillier in the first place. And War of the Worlds had robots from space, did it not? That too sucked. War of the Worlds was a remake, a terrible one at that. It has no place compared to Transformers.

Lenny said:
Mediocre comedy
VERY mediocre. That's a bad thing. Mediocre yes. So medicore that it was good.

Lenny said:
and Megan Fox!
I DON'T CARE ABOUT MEGAN FOX You should.

Yeah, although I really liked the first movie, I don't have as high hopes for this sequel like I did for the original.

dmaster out.

The first one was awesome, and I'm pretty sure the next one will be just as good (if not better) as the first. You can't go wrong with a movie being directed by Micheal Bay, which is being produced by Steven Spielberg anyway. Especially when it has giant robots kicking each others butt. ;)

Boracay_Jason said:
And more Megan Fox.

Hells Yeah! :p

d master342 said:
~Magma King~ said:
Lenny said:
~Magma King~ said:

*facepalm*

Lenny said:
Megan Fox
So? She's hot if you haven't noticed.

Lenny said:
Robots fighting
I can gawp at the special effects for 2 hours? Wow. Shame it didn't keep me interested enough. It should have. It was a technologically advancing movie and it fulfilled its duty.Umm really over the top explosions that don't look good don't really matter to me T__T. Also wow the special effects were good but hey! The storyline was naff

Lenny said:
Explosions
Explosions doesn't make it a good movie. Normally yes. In Michael Bay films you go to a movie FOR the explosions.

Intense scenes? I can't recall any of those. Not enough of them anyway. Every single moment was intense the first time you watch it. You don't know which vehicle is evil or good. Quite intense if you ask me. Wow we can guess if the vechiles good or bad, woah! Then it goes boring again.

Lenny said:
Megan Fox
Again. So what? See above. Wow a celebrity that can't act or doesn't fit the part

Lenny said:
Robots from space
That's a silly idea anyway. It was always a silly idea I suppose, but the movie tried to make it darker and less silly which ended up in it being even sillier in the first place. And War of the Worlds had robots from space, did it not? That too sucked. War of the Worlds was a remake, a terrible one at that. It has no place compared to Transformers. Ummm, robots from space, mmm? Isn't that like the most UNORIGINAL thing the worlds ever seen!

Lenny said:
Mediocre comedy
VERY mediocre. That's a bad thing. Mediocre yes. So medicore that it was good. Medicore is a bad thing, lol.

Lenny said:
and Megan Fox!
I DON'T CARE ABOUT MEGAN FOX You should. Why, give him a reeason why Magma should?

Yeah, although I really liked the first movie, I don't have as high hopes for this sequel like I did for the original. The first movie was bad

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
~Magma King~ said:
Lenny said:
~Magma King~ said:

*facepalm*

Lenny said:
Megan Fox
So? She's hot if you haven't noticed.It's transformers for christs sake. Hot actors mean nothing.

Lenny said:
Robots fighting
I can gawp at the special effects for 2 hours? Wow. Shame it didn't keep me interested enough. It should have. It was a technologically advancing movie and it fulfilled its duty.

Lenny said:
Explosions
Explosions doesn't make it a good movie. Normally yes. In Michael Bay films you go to a movie FOR the explosions.If you believe so, it's a little sad. You think I watch it so I can go "Woaaaaah" every time something explodes?"

Intense scenes? I can't recall any of those. Not enough of them anyway. Every single moment was intense the first time you watch it. You don't know which vehicle is evil or good. Quite intense if you ask me.
Not if you ask me. That's not tension. It's kinda obvious anyway. The ones blowing stuff up generally tend to be the evil ones ;)
Lenny said:
Megan Fox
Again. So what?

Lenny said:
Robots from space
That's a silly idea anyway. It was always a silly idea I suppose, but the movie tried to make it darker and less silly which ended up in it being even sillier in the first place. And War of the Worlds had robots from space, did it not? That too sucked. War of the Worlds was a remake, a terrible one at that. It has no place compared to Transformers.Yes it does

Lenny said:
Mediocre comedy
VERY mediocre. That's a bad thing. Mediocre yes. So medicore that it was good.So mediocre it couldn't hope to be good. Nothing in that film was funny.

Lenny said:
and Megan Fox!

Transformers was great movie. It has everything you would ever want in it, including the previously mentioned Megan Fox ;)

Can't wait for the sequel! :)

Everything I could ever want? I can think of a few things they need:

Decent plot
More twists
Shorter/more content
Less of the main character poncing around

~Magma King~ said:
d master342 said:
~Magma King~ said:
Lenny said:
~Magma King~ said:

*facepalm*

Lenny said:
Megan Fox
So? She's hot if you haven't noticed.It's transformers for christs sake. Hot actors mean nothing. It does when it captures your attention.

Lenny said:
Robots fighting

Lenny said:
Explosions
Explosions doesn't make it a good movie. Normally yes. In Michael Bay films you go to a movie FOR the explosions.If you believe so, it's a little sad. You think I watch it so I can go "Woaaaaah" every time something explodes?" Yep, you go to Transformers for the special effects. If you go for the story or the acting, you've got something severely wrong with you.

Not if you ask me. That's not tension. It's kinda obvious anyway. The ones blowing stuff up generally tend to be the evil ones ;) Not when they're in vehicle form. When they transform, that's the "aha" moment. Not in the battles. >__>

Lenny said:
Megan Fox
Again. So what?

Lenny said:
Robots from space
That's a silly idea anyway. It was always a silly idea I suppose, but the movie tried to make it darker and less silly which ended up in it being even sillier in the first place. And War of the Worlds had robots from space, did it not? That too sucked. War of the Worlds was a remake, a terrible one at that. It has no place compared to Transformers.Yes it does No, it really doesn't. Learn your movies before you comment on the ones you've already set in your mind that you don't like.

Lenny said:
Mediocre comedy
VERY mediocre. That's a bad thing. Mediocre yes. So medicore that it was good.So mediocre it couldn't hope to be good. Nothing in that film was funny. So now you want comedy? Man, you can't please anyone today. I don't know if you notced, but THIS WAS NOT A FREAKING COMEDY. Should you have been laughing? NO

Lenny said:
and Megan Fox!

dmaster out.

Probably but we would need a great voice actor but with Orson Welles dead, and Keith David wasted on the game there's not many options.
Oh and I will stand proudly and shout Megatron's name to the heavens!

Back