Transformers,movie toys,comics

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer
If you've been on pokebeach for long you might have notice I like other thing beside pokemon one is Transformers and because of the movie coming out I would like to know if anyone else does to

RE: Transformers

Blastoise king said:
If you've been on pokebeach for long you might have notice I like other thing beside pokemon one is Transformers and because of the movie coming out I would like to know if anyone else does to

I like Transformers more then you I can say that much right now because you never joined and didn't help it to stay active.

Anyway I have been into Transformers longer.

I actually love Transformers. The story lines that is. I haven't been keeping up with the whole 'Energon' thing but that's probably over by the now.

Abiut the movie, I have a BIG feeling they're going to ruin it by putting in a romantic spin to it. You know, that boy and girl...

randomman29 said:
Blastoise king said:

I like Transformers more then you I can say that much right now because you never joined and didn't help it to stay active.

Anyway I have been into Transformers longer.

I never saw that.Anyway the figure for the movie look decent better then the Hasbro Marvel Legend toys

Transformer used to make that*kokaki* sound when transforming. I wonder if they still do.

randomman29 said:
Well I lost a lot of interest in most of the transformer when I couldn't find this Grimlock snd Grimlock is my favorite Transformer.
Transformer classic grimlock i've seen so many i wanted it but I don't buy the toys anymore

Master of the six kings said:
yeah the romance junk will ruin it. However even if the action's diluted.
It will Still be awsome to see transformers again.

Gawd, I can't wait to seas Starscream. If he isn't in it, *loads rifle*.

Eh, Scorpinac(?), the helicopter guy (I have a toy of him xP), and Megatron will be in it. Megatron BETTER go into tank form atleast... twice >.>.

RE: Transformers could talk about the movie to

Here it's june 4th how many days is that cause I don't feel like counting

Blastoise king said:
Here it's june 4th how many days is that cause I don't feel like counting

And it comes out here as well though in Australia it comes out 6-29-07 one day after the premiere at Rhode Island.

So what Transformers do you have?

I have a Depthcharge and Optimus Primal Optimal Optimus from Beast Wars
An original Soundwave
An Overlaod, Jetfire, Optimus Prime, and Unicron from Armada.

I dont have any I had as a kid but did not take care of them if I was buy buy now I would buy the Voyager movie figure as I think those were well made because the robot mode doesn't look like it was a car or whatever at first glance.So maybe starscream and ironhide oh and blackout

Blastoise king said:
I dont have any I had as a kid but did not take care of them if I was buy buy now I would buy the Voyager movie figure as I think those were well made because the robot mode doesn't look like it was a car or whatever at first glance

I know what that's like because I once had a Grimlock and I put a worm in it's mouth.

Back