Transformers,movie toys,comics

RE: Transformers could talk about the movie to

Yeah I had a lot of the armada ones but lost the minicon the the weapons the the fiqure broke but now I could keep them cause I got shelf and stuff I do like the deluxe bumblebee and jazz but I might stick with Voyager

Blastoise king said:
Yeah I had a lot of the armada ones but lost the minicon the the weapons the the fiqure broke but now I could keep them cause I got shelf and stuff I do like the deluxe bumblebee and jazz but I might stick with Voyager

I'll look in to the new one's but I don't think I'll get one because I don't have money to spend.

Huh how old are you? well me I might not get them because I am still mad at hasbro for ruining the marvel legend toy the only toy I liked

Blastoise king said:
Huh how old are you? well me I might not get them because I am still mad at hasbro for ruining the marvel legend toy the only toy I liked

The one toy I hated more then any thing was the toy car with The Hulk driving it(That is beyond wrong).

I find it stange that there are alway more deceticon the autobots.
In the movie there going to be like 5 autobot and like 8 decepticons

Blastoise king said:
I find it stange that there are alway more deceticon the autobots.
In the movie there going to be like 5 autobot and like 8 decepticons

Because "Good will always prevail over evil no matter the odds" or some dumb saying like that.

Lol thats funny you know one other fiqure I want to buy is this
1-1.jpg

RE: Transformers,movie,toys,comic if you have I don't

Welcome, peoples. Personally, I'm probably not going to watch the movie, watched too many already, but I've been watching Armada (almost all) and Energon (some parts). Got plenty of Minicons, though only about 4-5 bigger ones. I have Overload and Optimus Prime, Energon Demolisher and Smokescreen from Armada and IronHide from Energon, now if only I had something to combo it with... has anyone played the PS2 game for it?

Blastoise king said:
I don't have money and i ca;t get stuff from ebay

Oh that's to bad

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
Welcome, peoples.  Personally, I'm probably not going to watch the movie, watched too many already, but I've been watching Armada (almost all) and Energon (some parts).  Got plenty of Minicons, though only about 4-5 bigger ones.  I have Overload and Optimus Prime, Energon Demolisher and Smokescreen from Armada and IronHide from Energon, now if only I had something to combo it with... has anyone played the PS2 game for it?

Well there's only one othermovie and I have all three seasons of Beast Wars+Two seasons of the first show also I never had a PS2.

Some other toy's I had all the Beast Wars exept for Rhinox, Cheetor, Rattrap, Waspinator, and Scorponok.

Add on

My Idea for a new Soundwave, make him a CD player with a radio in it and the little bot's disk's. Then for the show part, copy his ability to make containers for energon but make them rods since they would also be good for fighting with.

randomman29 said:
Well there's only one othermovie and I have all three seasons of Beast Wars+Two seasons of the first show also I never had a PS2.

Some other toy's I had all the Beast Wars exept for Rhinox, Cheetor, Rattrap, Waspinator, and Scorponok.

Add on

My Idea for a new Soundwave, make him a CD player with a radio in it and the little bot's disk's. Then for the show part, copy his ability to make containers for energon but make them rods since they would also be good for fighting with.

They made Frenzy into a cd player Stereo thing

Blastoise king said:
randomman29 said:

Add on

They made Frenzy into a cd player Stereo  thing

Well I was thinking the toy would be like a real CD player that you could put in your bag or pocket.

I used to watch transformers back in the day (i'm one of those 90's kids) but the movie doesn't look like it's gonna be that great...we'll see.

The movie seem like it would be better then the old cartoon.

Back