Transformers,movie toys,comics

RE: Transformers,movie,toys,comic if you have I don't

Well they will try to make a few sequels so it might not be that good but it still is Transformers.

I just hope it’s not as bad as X-men.... (Run’s to kitchen sink)....3, that movie in 1998 with a big lizard that was not Godzilla, and Spider-man 3

randomman29 said:
Well they will try to make a few sequels so it might not be that good but it still is Transformers.

I just hope it’s not as bad as X-men.... (Run’s to kitchen sink)....3, that movie in 1998 with a big lizard that was not Godzilla, and Spider-man 3

I saw on a website that the main actor for the movie sign on for the sequel so that would mean transforemers 2 yay

Blastoise king said:
randomman29 said:

I saw on a website that the main actor for the movie sign on for the sequel so that would mean transforemers 2 yay

Where did you see that Peter Cullen will be in the first sequel?

Well the only one I like was Peter Cullen because he was basicly the first Optimus Prime well he is the first one.I need to see the first movie to see if the voice fit the people(robots) to say if I think there voice should be in the next movie

Well I just don't like how anyone can put humans on the same level as Transformers in the movie when they are only there to mainstream the movie Real fan's of Transformes will be excited about the transformes not some random human.
Also found this while looking for a transformer fourm
Peter Cullen(Awasom) is signed on for sequels, Soundwave will be a new major character.
And this
Producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura plans for a sequel, though it will depend on the film's box office success. The plot of the sequel is being planned, but Bay has not signed on to direct, saying "I'm trying to keep some leverage for the negotiations."(That's easy leave these two out Shia LaBeouf/Megan Fox.)

With a new Producer I hope they put in these people(robots)
Ultra Magnus
Hot Rod
The Dinobots(me grimlock think that good idea)
Constructicons
Jetfire
Metroplex(not likly he's to big to make a movie toy of him)
Soundwave(already planned I think)
Trypticon(same as Metroplex)
Blurr(never understood g1 Blurr he talk to fast)
Blaster(as one of the toys like a repaint of Soundwave

Blastoise king said:
With a new Producer I hope they put in these people(robots)
Ultra Magnus
Hot Rod
The Dinobots(me grimlock think that good idea)
Constructicons
Jetfire
Metroplex(not likly he's to big to make a movie toy of him)
Soundwave(already planned I think)
Trypticon(same as Metroplex)
Blurr(never understood g1 Blurr he talk to fast)
Blaster(as one of the toys like a repaint of Soundwave

Well I am geting a grimlock shirt and they might make Optimus Prime die in this one for drama(And to allow a Transformer to take his place).

Don't spam please it's as if you didn't even read the topic name

If they follow the g1 story line Ultra Magnus will take his place but then Hot Rod will become the new leader

Blastoise king said:

If they follow the g1 story line Ultra Magnus will take his place but then Hot Rod will become the new leader

I know And that would be cool (Even cooler Optimus Prime comes back)

New_mew said:
Hi would anyone like to trade a pokemon??

I'll give you a shiny Lv. 1 Ho-oh:p

I the cartoon he did but I don't remember the episode well I think he had gone crazy or something because of some robot plant 3 headed thing anyway if that happen they might need to go to a transformers 3

I like Grimlock and how he alway referres to himself as "Me Grimlock"
plus I would love to see a real life version of him

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
So has anyone even heard of the Transformers PS2 game?

Yes when it came ouy two years ago.

Blastoise king said:
I like Grimlock and how he alway referres to himself as "Me Grimlock"
plus i would love to see a real life version of him

That was what made him so popular (That and his power he only used when he wanted to).

Heh I posted so late the topic changed.There a new transformer game coming out for the movie

Blastoise king said:
randomman29 said:
Blastoise king said:
Heh I posted so late the topic changed.There a new transformer game coming out for the movie

For the P3.
PS3,Wii,Xbox360,and PSP is what the game will be for

Yes and two for the DS later.

Also there's this
In a Cartoon Network 2007 Program Schedule shown at ToonTalk, a new series called Transformers Heroes was announced. It is expected to premiere in Fall 2007, and it is the first in the series to be produced by CN Studios. Appearing to be stand alone, Heroes is set in the future, when robots are humanity's servant class. They have a secret however that endangers humanity and the arriving Autobots.

Back