• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trexroarr's Trade Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE_LORD_Of_RANGERS said:
My
Verizion

Your rh samurott ability? Pm if acceptable. Also, LMK if you have any md and older umbreons!

Im actually in the process of trading it with someone else. I do have an extra UD Umbreon if you are interested.

@ THE_LORD_Of_RANGERS: The only two I own, are in my deck. Sorry. Need anything else?

@ bigpokex: Looks like I don't have Gothitelle left afterall. I traded my last one, last week. I could have sworn I had another one though... Sorry. Looking for anything else?

Kind of interested in beartic (sheer cold). The tornadus may be being traded though. Looking for any primes?

I'm not interested in the Tornadus anyway. Have any Typhlosion Primes?

Not at the moment. However, I might be going to a BR, and if you want I could look for one there. Any others?

Just Typhlosion Prime. Preferably from HGSS. Not the Promo. But I value the Beartic at more than a Typhlosion Prime, because I want to make a deck around Beartic and Kyurem eventually. I'd have to think on this one.

i have
reshirom FA x2
zekrom normal x1
twins x3
CML for others

I need 2 beartics (sheer cold)

ratajoe said:
i have
reshirom FA x2
zekrom normal x1
twins x3
CML for others

I need 2 beartics (sheer cold)

I didn't see anything on your list, and although the FA Reshiram and Twins are on my list, they're not CRUCIAL wants, so no thanks.

After almost a year, I have FINALLY updated my first post. Everyone, feel free to check it out! Maybe we can work something out! :D

Please CML for Max Potion RH, Bianca RH, Dieno NV RH, FA N, and Shiny Krookodile.
I have Victini FA, Groudon EX, Tornadus EX

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Please CML for Max Potion RH, Bianca RH, Dieno NV RH, FA N, and Shiny Krookodile.
I have Victini FA, Groudon EX, Tornadus EX

I have a Max Potion RH, Bianca RH, and Deino NV RH. Not enough for Groudon EX or Tornadus EX I'm guessing, but perhaps enough for the Victini FA? I definitely want the Groudon EX the most out of the three, however.

I saw on your list that you are looking for HGSS Energies, too. Maybe I can throw a bunch of those in to equal the Groudon EX?

CML for your:
Mewtwo EX
Zekrom EX
8 Double colorless energy
4 Skyarrow Bridge
Mewtwo EX
8 N (Holo and no holo)
10 Super rod (holo and not holo)
3 Eviolite (holo and not holo)
1 N Full Art
Entei EX
2 Kyogre EX
17 Tynamo ( the 2 from Dark Explorers)
7 Eelektrik (Dark Explorers)
3 Elektross (Dark Explorers)
Darkrai EX
7 N (Dark Explorers)
Raikou EX (Dark Explorers)
1 Tornadus EX
Mew EX(Dragons Exalted)
Krookodile (Secret rare from dragons exalted)
Victory Cup (Black Star Promo)
Reshiram EX Promo

hey perhaps we can trade

BINX has
mcd 2012 holo pignite
lots of badges, figures, more please check my thread

BINX wants
theme deck holo hydreigon (broken glass?)
theme deck holo milotic (broken glass?)
theme deck holo golurk (broken glass?)
xx catcher
d exh- H garbador
d exh- H hydreigon

Hi there.

I'm really interested in your Raikou EX, and I have Tornadus EX. Does Raikou for Tornadus sound good to you? I have a few more of your wants, but I'd like to wait for your Dragons Exalted box arrive to see what you get from there before offering.

Let me know, thanks :)

I think you all kinda misread my list. That is my entire collection, NOT what I have to trade. I only trade off multiples of a card.

I was also asked to take the list down because it links to an external download site. sorry about that, PokeBeach! I'll get up a new list sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back