Votes: 7 12.1%
  • TM

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Tri

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters

ogeray

Aspiring Trainer
so ive been seing quite a few abbrev. for triumphant and its making me crazy ocd.

so lets settle it here and now.
most popular vote wins

At first i was an advocate for TR but i like TRI better, its just one extra letter but it makes it easier to say and to understand.... just in case people somehow confuse Triumphant and Team Rocket.... =\

TR is the the abbreviation for team rocket set

Officially it is TU

but think TM is the best .-.

i find using TP silly considering the p is silent, i could be wrong lol

but i guess thats not too important.

Tyraniking says the official is TM, Spidy says the official is TU. Who is correct?

I've heared TR and TM. I believe it's TR according to 1 decklist, and another said TM. -_-

i personally like TR since no one refers to anything from team rocket nowadays

but i dont mind TU.
makes sense using the syllabals tri-umphant

We'll all just have to find out at Cities. IIRC there is somewhere on Pokemon.com, in the TCG rules section that shows you that deck list you must fill out at events.

ogeray said:
i personally like TR since no one refers to anything from team rocket nowadays
Do you mean Team Rocket or Team Rocket Returns? It is good that no hot pokemon occurs in both. Can you imagine trading for Yanma Triumphant and getting Yanma Team Rocket Returns?

yea, that would be bad.
i mean, as long as no pokemon overlap between the two sets, TR seems the most sensible to me.
when do they usually release official abbreviations for sets?

There is overlap, ogeray. Machop, Magnemite, Ponyta, Psyduck, Voltorb, etc. Given the nature of the set, the evolutions in Team Rocket are all "Dark" Pokémon, but if you overlook that fact, the evolutions overlap, too.

Back