• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

TROPICAL WIND! H: Gengar, Cresselia, Luxray X, Spiritomb, JPN Merch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Jaimonster's Trading [H: Uxie, Rampardos, Paltinum W: Dialga G Lv X]

Goldash said:
CML for Raichu Lv. X, the Secret Rare Reprint of Charmeleon(Is it English or Japanese? If Japanese, and the Charmander and Charizard are also Japanese, CML for those, too), the Giratina posters(one of each), SW Ho-Oh, Sw Mew, SW Raikou, and the Giratina Prerelease sleeves(Will trade big for those, I really want them since I missed the event).

Also CML for the Shiny Nidoqueen, Sudowoodo, Kabuto, Mantine, Snubbull, Poliwhirl and Foretress Pokekids.

I would Like to see what you have from Platinum, Got any Rare Candies / googleeannes / Bebes / Warp Points / TGW?

Your Palkia G lvl X for my Giratina Lvl X? or CML. LMK. Thanks.

Lyte said:
Your Palkia G lvl X for my Giratina Lvl X? or CML. LMK. Thanks.

No Thank You, Theres nothing of interest for me...

UPDATED [again] WITH MORE STUFF!

Jaimonster said:
Goldash said:
CML for Raichu Lv. X, the Secret Rare Reprint of Charmeleon(Is it English or Japanese? If Japanese, and the Charmander and Charizard are also Japanese, CML for those, too), the Giratina posters(one of each), SW Ho-Oh, Sw Mew, SW Raikou, and the Giratina Prerelease sleeves(Will trade big for those, I really want them since I missed the event).

Also CML for the Shiny Nidoqueen, Sudowoodo, Kabuto, Mantine, Snubbull, Poliwhirl and Foretress Pokekids.

I would Like to see what you have from Platinum, Got any Rare Candies / googleeannes / Bebes / Warp Points / TGW?

I'll get that to you soon. I know I have some Warp Points. And what is TGW?

Goldash said:
Jaimonster said:
Goldash said:

Team Galactics Wager.

Jaimonster said:
Goldash said:
Jaimonster said:
Goldash said:

Team Galactics Wager.

Gotcha. I'll let you know soon what PT I have. But for now, I can tell you this: Not much. Only bought 3 packs so far. Here's the rares I know I have: RH Giratina #10, RH Error Dialga(won't trade unless I get another), NH Dialga(same as Error, but a steel type, not colorless). I'll get back to you on uncommons, etc. And the other rare I can't remember that came in the pack with the Giratina.

Oh, yeah, the other rare is a normal holo Infernape.

Goldash said:
Jaimonster said:
Goldash said:
Jaimonster said:
Goldash said:

Team Galactics Wager.

Gotcha. I'll let you know soon what PT I have. But for now, I can tell you this: Not much. Only bought 3 packs so far. Here's the rares I know I have: RH Giratina #10, RH Error Dialga(won't trade unless I get another), NH Dialga(same as Error, but a steel type, not colorless). I'll get back to you on uncommons, etc. And the other rare I can't remember that came in the pack with the Giratina.

Oh, yeah, the other rare is a normal holo Infernape.

[this reply thing is quoting too much, lol]
Anyways, I would be Interested on the Giratina #10 and whatever trainers you also might have... Hit me back with a list, k?

Hello, will you please cml for:
1x Palkia G Lv. X
Dialga (energy Stream) (RH Misprint colorless type)
Broken Time-Space x1
Looker's Investigation x4
Palkia G x2
Dialga G
Rampardos x2

Saviour_Gundam said:
Hello, will you please cml for:
1x Palkia G Lv. X
Dialga (energy Stream) (RH Misprint colorless type)
Broken Time-Space x1
Looker's Investigation x4
Palkia G x2
Dialga G
Rampardos x2

Interested on...
SH Vulpix
SH Lotad

1st bump of the week! [March 2nd]

hey can you cml for your Palkia G LV X from your wants I have Glaceon X, 2 Bebe's and 1 Roseannes

Rodiqio said:
hey can you cml for your Palkia G LV X from your wants I have Glaceon X, 2 Bebe's and 1 Roseannes

The Palkia G Lv X is in the middle of a trade...
What else did you saw for that Glaceon Lv X tho?

I like:

1x Raichu Lv. X

I have:

1x Glaceon Lv X

Please LMK!

RE: Jaimonster's Trading [H: Garchomp C Lv X, Charizard G Lv X, Uxie, Claydol, Staples]

Back from the dead! Renewed, Revamped and Better!
This counts as a Bump? If it does, 1st one of the week!

RE: Jaimonster's Trading [H: Garchomp C Lv X, Charizard G Lv X, Uxie, Claydol, Staples]

CML For Uxie LA? Thanks!

Ampha-pwn77 said:
CML For Uxie LA? Thanks!

Sorry, I didnt saw anything...

Anything for Gardevoir Lv.X?

Would you do this trade?

My:
Rhyperior Lv. X
Shiny Lotad
Leafeon MD
Luxray LA

Your:
Dusknoir Sleeves
Level Max x2
Bebe's Search x3
Rare Candy x3

Status