• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

TyTyphlosion's Trades.Did a little update! Jumpluff RH. ERL. Sableye. AND MORE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H~ X's, Primes, Legends, MERCHANDISE. W~Leafeon X, MATS, MY WANTS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tylertyphlosion said:

Im almost out of them and DCE im thinking of taking them off my trade thread.

RE: H~ X's, Primes, Legends, MERCHANDISE. W~Leafeon X, MATS, MY WANTS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ace310j said:
Im almost out of them and DCE im thinking of taking them off my trade thread.

If they are not for trade then take them off of your thread.

Tylertyphlosion said:
If they are not for trade then take them off of your thread.

Yea I will go do that and what else would you do in the candys place.

ace310j said:
Yea I will go do that and what else would you do in the candys place.
How about a Snorlax plush in its place, I saw you had one in your memorabilia.

Tylertyphlosion said:
How about a Snorlax plush in its place, I saw you had one in your memorabilia.

The snorlax plus os actually pretty hard to find. I would do a uncommon like the rare candy for it.

ace310j said:
The snorlax plus os actually pretty hard to find. I would do a uncommon like the rare candy for it.

No thanks.

Tylertyphlosion said:
No thanks.

What if I added a rare to the trade. Do you need 2 of those tangrowths.

I could do

My:
Himonchan EX
x2 HGSS06 Noctowl
x1 HGSS05 Hoothoot
Mewtwo MD

Your:
2-1 Tangrowth X

Tylertyphlosion said:
I could do

My:
Himonchan EX
x2 HGSS06 Noctowl
x1 HGSS05 Hoothoot
Mewtwo MD

Your:
2-1 Tangrowth X

I really want all of those hoot-hoots and noctowls is there nothing else you would do other than the rare candy for the original trade.

ace310j said:
I really want all of those hoot-hoots and noctowls is there nothing else you would do other than the rare candy for the original trade.

Didn't really see anything

Tylertyphlosion said:
Didn't really see anything

I could do

Your:
Hitmonchan EX
MD Mewtwo
2-2 Noctowl promo

My:
2-1 Tangrowth X

How About

MY:
Hitmonchan EX
2-2 Noctowl promo

Your:
2-1 Tangrowth lv. x

Tylertyphlosion said:
How About

MY:
Hitmonchan EX
2-2 Noctowl promo

Your:
2-1 Tangrowth lv. x

No that wouldnt be fair I dont understand how one hoot-hoot will make you not want to do the trade. I can do

MY:
Hitmonchan EX
2-2 Noctowl promo
Mewtwo MD

Your:
2-1 Tangrowth lv. x

All im adding to your trade is one promo hoot-hoot.

ace310j said:
No that wouldnt be fair I don't understand how one hoot-hoot will make you not want to do the trade. I can do

MY:
Hitmonchan EX $4.50
2-2 Noctowl promo $10
Mewtwo MD $12

Your:
2-1 Tangrowth lv. x $8

All im adding to your trade is one promo hoot-hoot.

Because it is a total rip in the first place.
Trollandtoad values are listed above. I would have a problem with just trading the 2-2 noctowl for the 2-1 tangrowth x.

Tylertyphlosion said:
Because it is a total rip in the first place.
Trollandtoad values are listed above. I would have a problem with just trading the 2-2 noctowl for the 2-1 tangrowth x.

Ok so what would you do. Can we do the original trade with the candy.

MY:
Hitmonchan EX $4.50
3-3 Noctowl promo $15
Mewtwo MD $12

Your:
2-2-1 Tangrowth lv. x $8.66
Raichu lv X $12
BlazeX $12

That seems pretty even value wise.

Tylertyphlosion said:
MY:
Hitmonchan EX $4.50
3-3 Noctowl promo $15
Mewtwo MD $12

Your:
2-2-1 Tangrowth lv. x $8.66
Raichu lv X $12
BlazeX $12

That seems pretty even value wise.

I will pass. I can do

Your:
Hitmonchan EX
1-1 Promo Noctowl

My:
2-1 Tangrowth X.

ace310j said:
I will pass. I can do

Your:
Hitmonchan EX
1-1 Promo Noctowl

My:
2-1 Tangrowth X.

No thanks.

bump 2 I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back