• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

TyTyphlosion's Trades.Did a little update! Jumpluff RH. ERL. Sableye. AND MORE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~~~Ty-Typhlosion's Trade Thread! H: Primes, X's, Secret's! W: PLAY MATS & my Lis

Rikko145 said:
I'll give you a 2-2 Sunflora and 1 Cherrim SF for your Turtwig (blister) (Diamond & Pearl) x7. (Mint) LMK or counter.

I am not currently at home, I am at a wrestling tourny and I won't be home till tomorrow night, I believe I still have 7 but am not 100% sure :)

I will LYK how many I have when I get home and I will counter!

Thanks!

RE: ~~~Ty-Typhlosion's Trade Thread! H: Primes, X's, Secret's! W: PLAY MATS & my List!!~

Hey ty, there's a few things off your list I'm still interested in. Could you cml for anything you'd be interested in? Thanks!

RE: ~~~Ty-Typhlosion's Trade Thread! H: Primes, X's, Secret's! W: PLAY MATS & my List!!~

I have a Shaymin Lv.X (Land), pokemon communication x4, rare candy x5, cherrium 2-1, and sunflora 2-1. I'm interested in the Darkrai and Cresselia Legend, and the Typhlosion Prime you have. PM me if you're interseted.

RE: ~~~Ty-Typhlosion's Trade Thread! H: Primes, X's, Secret's! W: PLAY MATS & my Lis

Aphotic said:
Hey ty, there's a few things off your list I'm still interested in. Could you cml for anything you'd be interested in? Thanks!

Hey I am mainly interested in gengar x and tangrowth x.

Lmk thanks!

The"Desert Kid" said:
I have a Shaymin Lv.X (Land), pokemon communication x4, rare candy x5, cherrium 2-1, and sunflora 2-1. I'm interested in the Darkrai and Cresselia Legend, and the Typhlosion Prime you have. PM me if you're interseted.
Pm sent!

I'd really like your darkrai/cres legend, or your Japanese Raikou/suicune. Was there anything else on my list you wanted?

:EDIT:

I actually just looked thru the rest of your wants, and I also have 2-2 Sunflora(HS), they are currently unlisted but I can fix that(forgot they were rares)

DarkPsychAlways said:
I'd really like your darkrai/cres legend, or your Japanese Raikou/suicune. Was there anything else on my list you wanted?

:EDIT:

I actually just looked thru the rest of your wants, and I also have 2-2 Sunflora(HS), they are currently unlisted but I can fix that(forgot they were rares)

I don't have dc legend anymore but I do have the japanese r/s legend still. Pm me an offer. I am also interested in any holo water or grass energies.

RE: Ty-Typhlosion's Trades! H: Primes, mespirit X! other x's + more W: PLAY MATS & cml!!~

So, about those Turtwigs...

RE: Ty-Typhlosion's Trades! H: Primes, mespirit X! other x's + more W: PLAY MATS & cml!!~

Rikko145 said:
So, about those Turtwigs...

I still have 4 of the blister ones, (they are this, BUT HOLO, which is hard to come by,(i also have that card, the regular version) and I also have The pop series 6 Turtwig, which is holo also.

Tylertyphlosion said:
I still have 4 of the blister ones, (they are this, BUT HOLO, which is hard to come by,(i also have that card, the regular version) and I also have The pop series 6 Turtwig, which is holo also.

Good. CML for all of your Turtwigs. (Holo, RH, non-Holo, Stamped, etc.)

Rikko145 said:
Good. CML for all of your Turtwigs. (Holo, RH, non-Holo, Stamped, etc.)

I believe those six are my only ones.

Would you do the 5 holos and the one non-holo for 2 sets of OPENED PR sleeves?

plz cml for Mespirit Lv. X

Steelix_Kid said:
please cml for Mespirit Lv. X

Your Trade link isnt in your signature.

Tylertyphlosion said:
Your Trade link isnt in your signature.
hang on ill fix it thanks for noticing

Steelix_Kid said:
hang on ill fix it thanks for noticing
But I looked in your thread, and I didnt see anything, do you have any of my wants unlisted?

LMK

Tylertyphlosion said:
I believe those six are my only ones.

Would you do the 5 holos and the one non-holo for 2 sets of OPENED PR sleeves?

Then could you also upgrade something from the 'Upgrade' list in my thread? Also, some of the sleeves are played, but most are in pretty good condition.

Rikko145 said:
Then could you also upgrade something from the 'Upgrade' list in my thread? Also, some of the sleeves are played, but most are in pretty good condition.

I don't have anything in your upgrade list :(

so just shoot me an offer.
Thanks!

RE: H~ X's, Primes, Legends, MERCHANDISE. W~Leafeon X- My wants list!!

Tylertyphlosion said:
Rikko, Still interested?

Yes. I'll do:

My:
One opened set of Pre-Release Sleeves

Your:
4 Holo Turtwigs (3 Blister, 1 POP 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back