• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

TyTyphlosion's Trades.Did a little update! Jumpluff RH. ERL. Sableye. AND MORE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~Ty-Ty's Trade Thread! H: PRIMES! X's, SECRET's! W: SLEEVES and MATS!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tylertyphlosion said:
How do you package cards that you send?
Do you put a return address on them?
yes and i also put the date sent in the in sealed envelope and i put do not bend fragile on it, i think i sent it on 6-10-10 if i remember right because i put it in the envelope . it probably got lost in the mail unfortnatley

RE: ~Ty-Ty's Trade Thread! H: PRIMES! X's, SECRET's! W: SLEEVES and MATS!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tylertyphlosion said:

Cripper 18 said he received if you are still interested in the dusknoir sleeves unsealed ....Idk like i said i guess the sneasal just got lost in the mail.

Steelix_Kid said:
Cripper 18 said he received if you are still interested in the dusknoir sleeves unsealed ....Idk like i said i guess the sneasal just got lost in the mail.

Make me an offer.

Tylertyphlosion said:
Make me an offer.
What do you think is fair since they are unsealed?

Steelix_Kid said:
What do you think is fair since they are unsealed?

The Jirachi EX + Something else.

Tylertyphlosion said:
The Jirachi EX + Something else.
Ill think about it , i got a little bit of time he is sending tommorow

Steelix_Kid said:
Ill think about it , i got a little bit of time he is sending tommorow
The offer may not stand for long.

Tylertyphlosion said:
The offer may not stand for long.
ummm.... ill just hold onto to them thanks for the offer though.=)

RE: ~~~Ty-Typhlosion's Trade Thread! H: Primes, X's, Secret's! W: PLAY MATS & my List!!~

CML for your FireRed Version and your UL Sleeves? Or just the FireRed version.

RE: ~~~Ty-Typhlosion's Trade Thread! H: Primes, X's, Secret's! W: PLAY MATS & my List!!~

Grizzly said:
CML for your FireRed Version and your UL Sleeves? Or just the FireRed version.

Sorry, didn't see anything...

CML for
Darkari&Cress Legend

RE: ~~~Ty-Typhlosion's Trade Thread! H: Primes, X's, Secret's! W: PLAY MATS & my Lis

ace310j said:
CML for
Darkari&Cress Legend

I also have hitmonchan ex, which is on your wants!

I'm interested in gengar x
The 2 candies you have listed and an rh water energy

Would you do the legend and the ex for those?

RE: ~~~Ty-Typhlosion's Trade Thread! H: Primes, X's, Secret's! W: PLAY MATS & my Lis

Tylertyphlosion said:
I also have hitmonchan ex, which is on your wants!

I'm interested in gengar x
The 2 candies you have listed and an rh water energy

Would you do the legend and the ex for those?

Yea I mean thats a good trade but, the problem is that next year the legends wont be usable in the US. So with that in mind is there anything else you could do.

ace310j said:
Yea I mean thats a good trade but, the problem is that next year the legends wont be usable in the US. So with that in mind is there anything else you could do.
I value the cards for what they are worth, not what they will be worth in a year. With that being said luxray will be gone in a year so why would anyone want one of them?

I feel what I said is a good trade :)
Lmk :)

I'll give you a 2-2 Sunflora and 1 Cherrim SF for your Turtwig (blister) (Diamond & Pearl) x7. (Mint) LMK or counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back