• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

TyTyphlosion's Trades.Did a little update! Jumpluff RH. ERL. Sableye. AND MORE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~Ty-Ty's Trade Thread! H: PRIMES! X's, SECRET's! W: SLEEVES and MATS!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tylertyphlosion said:
Well your vic medal is a collection want for me, I could trade the Raikou/Suicune jpn for that, and I could trade the Politoed for 2x candies.
no im fine thank you the victory medal is a another trade for something else im sorry and i dont want to give a 2 candies for a politoad . sorry

RE: ~Ty-Ty's Trade Thread! H: PRIMES! X's, SECRET's! W: SLEEVES and MATS!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steelix_Kid said:
no im fine thank you the victory medal is a another trade for something else im sorry and i don't want to give a 2 candies for a politoad . sorry
hmm. alright.

did you want the snesal i traded for

Steelix_Kid said:
did you want the snesal i traded for

I am not interested in the Sneasel anymore.

Tylertyphlosion said:
I am not interested in the Sneasel anymore.
oh ok did u ever receive

Tylertyphlosion said:
Obviously not.
well thats odd . i cannot beleive that

Steelix_Kid said:
well thats odd . i cannot beleive that
How do you package cards that you send?
Do you put a return address on them?

Hi,

I happen to have...

x1 Tangrowth(AR)
x1 Tangrowth LvX(AR)

Interested in...
Ursaring Prime
Electivire FB

SnorlaxDude said:
Hi,

I happen to have...

x1 Tangrowth(AR)
x1 Tangrowth LvX(AR)

Interested in...
Ursaring Prime
Electivire FB

Are you interested in the elctivire being holo or revholo?

Would you do a set of x62 Blue Arceus JPN Sleeves for the FireRed Version?

the crippler 18 said:
Would you do a set of x62 Blue Arceus JPN Sleeves for the FireRed Version?

Do you have any other sets of sleeves? I just sealed a deal for those exact sleeves.

no I don't lol... but I can try and get a set of HGSS Sleeves with Ho-Oh and Lugia on them eaither tomorrow or Saturday if ya wanna wait.

Tylertyphlosion said:

HOLO. The AR Tangrowth is holo as well.

the crippler 18 said:
no I don't lol... but I can try and get a set of HGSS Sleeves with Ho-Oh and Lugia on them eaither tomorrow or Saturday if ya wanna wait.
will they be a sealed set?

SnorlaxDude said:
Tylertyphlosion said:

then would you do...

Ursaring Prime
Electivire FB (holo)

for your:
Tangrowth X
Tangrowth (arceus)

Tylertyphlosion said:
will they be a sealed set?

SnorlaxDude said:
Tylertyphlosion said:

then would you do...

Ursaring Prime
Electivire FB (holo)

for your:
Tangrowth X
Tangrowth (arceus)

Yes, I'll do that. PM me to confirm.

SnorlaxDude said:
then would you do...

Ursaring Prime
Electivire FB (holo)

for your:
Tangrowth X
Tangrowth (arceus)
[/quote]

Yes, I'll do that. PM me to confirm.
[/quote]

PM SENT.

the crippler 18 said:
yes they will be Sealed.
would you throw in gengar RH (sharpshooting)?

My:
Firered Version

Your:
HGSS PR Sleeves (sealed)
Gengar RH

PM to confirm :)

Sure. I'll PM you now with the Trade Details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back