Umm, the front page... WTF?

Is that shadow gonna be there forever, or is it supposed to go away at some point, 'cause it's still there for me.. ._.

RE: Umm, the front page... WT?

shadow_the_horse said:
Is it.... A Zoroark?

No, a Zoroark's eyes are blue. Same with Zorua.
I know that Angelo was proven a fake account, but I'm still interested in this 'child.' And someone found this...

112-mystery-energy.jpg
Look at the bottom, where it describes the card. There's a faint picture of a kid with spiky black hair and red eyes. Same one from the banner.

Credit goes to Blui for finding this.

NameBlank said:
I always though it was just Sora. And hey look, this thread is back

Sora... But Sora doesn't have black hair. :p
And since when would there be Kingdom Hearts references on a Pokémon news site? xD

Th-that is what Sora is from, right? .__.

Maybe WPM likes to show that he likes other games too. And about the hair, my hair is black too when I'm under a shadow

Just showed WPM the comment. xD

His reponse:

WPM said:
What's a Sora?

Skyleaf2000 said:
I know that Angelo was proven a fake account

Angelo wasn't a fake account. He was just one of the first to point things out that were popping up around the site.

Is this on the banner or another part of the front page? If the banner I can't see anything wrong with the banner that I can see.:)

Ice Arceus said:
Skyleaf2000 said:
I know that Angelo was proven a fake account

Angelo wasn't a fake account. He was just one of the first to point things out that were popping up around the site.

I must have misread something, then. Sorry. :(

xxashxx said:
Is this on the banner or another part of the front page? If the banner I can't see anything wrong with the banner that I can see.:)
Look next to Xerneas on the main page. There's a shadow with red eyes, the same one from the card I posted above.

And for some reason on my computer, Xerneas seems to be a heck of a lot bigger now, half-covering the kid... And my computer refuses to recognize the banner as an image, only Xerneas. o_0

NameBlank said:
WPM said:
What's a Sora?
Okay, this has to be some joke. I mean... ah whatever.
I wonder if he knows what a Zora is, then...

Has anyone else noticed this? The banner doesn't seem to be an image anymore, right-clicking it to save it brings up as if I'm trying to save the webpage. It's like the banner is randomly part of the background now. o_O

Here is what to do if you want the banner. Right click and on the menu click view background image. This opens the banner in a new window. From there you can save it to your PC or set it as a background. It is like saving an image from Google search except the only difference is it opens in your browser as a tab rather than zooming in like the images do on Google.:)

EDIT: Just Double checked and yes you click view background image and then when it opens right click on the image and click save image as and then you can set the file name and where you want it and save the image.:)

I tried it and it didn't work. o_0
Something is weird here.

The guy from the forums banner, way out in the ocean sorta looks like the shadow dude. Same hair color and it's spiky.
Wait, what the heck?! He just got replaced by a Lapras! o_0

Water Pokémon Master said:
Merry Christmas Eve! Hopefully the child with blood red eyes won't stop me from delivering my super late Christmas present to you guys next month...
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-staff-pick-question-for-you-all

What changes are coming? It has been in progress over 9 months.

Skyleaf2000 said:
shadow_the_horse said:
Is it.... A Zoroark?

I know that Angelo was proven a fake account, but I'm still interested in this 'child.' And someone found this...

Shiny Zoroark. Red eyes.

shadow_the_horse said:
Skyleaf2000 said:

Shiny Zoroark. Red eyes.
Shiny Zoroark has red eyes?!?!
I feel dumb now. xD
But why would a Zoroark be called a 'child?' More likely Shiny Zorua. But Shiny Zorua doesn't have hair like that. *shrugs*

The blood-red eyes glimmer within the shadows,
watching the footprints slowly disappear into the ocean.

As the ocean recedes, the body of a child moves in from the shadows,
leaving new footprints upon those just erased.

Skyleaf2000 said:
Shiny Zoroark has red eyes?!?!
I feel dumb now. xD
But why would a Zoroark be called a 'child?' More likely Shiny Zorua. But Shiny Zorua doesn't have hair like that. *shrugs*

Benga maybe? I don't know. :p

Back