• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades UNITED STATES H: SR Ultra Ball, Seeker, Switch, More W: Shaymin EX, FAs, SR, CYL

RE: Good tradin' -- H: Kyurem, Lots of FA's, Legends, Donphan Prime W: Ninetales CL

Okay, then please CML for 1 Kyurem NV and 1 Chandelure and any Tornadus you have.

RE: Good tradin' -- H: 3x Zek EX, Reg EX, Shay EX W: Donphan, Crobat, pre-evolutions

Please CML for 1 Zekrom EX and Kyurem EX. I'd be glad if you could find something for either if not both :)

RE: Good tradin' -- H: 3x Zek EX, Reg EX, Shay EX W: Donphan, Crobat, pre-evolutions

Would you trade a RH Vileplume and Shaymin EX for the Zekrom EX?

festizzio said:
Would you trade a RH Vileplume and Shaymin EX for the Zekrom EX?

Sorry, my RH Vilpelume is gone. I could do a regular vileplume and maybe something else if you'd like

CML for Regigigas EX, Mewtwo EX and Shaymin EX please.

I have the 3-1 donphan line and 2 regigigas ex, interested in mewtwo ex. Thanks!

Here is my offer;
My
2 Regi EX = $ 28
3-1 Donphan = $ 10
24 dollars in cash or paypal

Your
Mewtwo EX

LMK or counter please.

Do you have any UD Rotom, Reshiram EX, or Crushing Hammer? CML for Donphan Prime...

Please CML for your:

1-2 Zekrom EX
1x Shaymin EX

I've got some Donphan Primes from your wants. Let me know if you find anything else and if we can work something out, thank you!

Crobat Prime x2
Donphan Prime x2
Phanpy x3 (Flail)
Shaymin EX FA x1
Any Zubat or Golbat you need

For:
Mewtwo EX x1

Please check my list for 1-2 Zekrom EX. :)

Can you cml for any of the following.

Next Destinies EX's:

Mewtwo
Regigigas
Shaymin

Thank you.

Can you please CML for the Mewtwo EX? Thanks a ton.

cml for:

Mewtwo ex

RE: Good tradin' -- H: 3x Zek EX, 2x Reg EX, Resh FA EX, more W: RH Rainbow HGSS, more

Bump! Lots of new wants!

RE: Good tradin' -- H: 3x Zek EX, 2x Reg EX, Resh FA EX, more W: RH Rainbow HGSS, more

Please CML for

Reshiram EX FA

Thanks

Puckstopper: I didn't see anything, sorry.

Could you CML for your Zekrom EX? You didn't reply to me last time I asked. :/

Back